The absolute state of Gillette. LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Previous threads:

Attached: cuck2.png (832x597, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ADaRIqy0Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG9qYTJMsI&ab_channel=DollarShaveClub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure this is a shitty viral marketing operation because no commercial deserves this many threads

Whoever wrote that post, if he reads this: Edit your comment to say "Women deserve a beating sometimes"

>viral marketing operation
or it's just funny

Attached: 1534801116331.jpg (250x229, 17K)

>boomer meme
Yup this is a shitty psy op

Stop being a paranoid conspiracy tard, relax and rofl at this magnificent failure.

Viral marketing for what?
That would be like a far shittier attempt than Ghostbusters 2016, and even that failed spectacularly with its "Give us money cuz racists and sexists".

The institutional sell offs have begun...

Attached: B88547FD-A98F-43CC-ACE7-2F1CA21D9E07.png (2048x1536, 204K)

>Stop being a paranoid conspiracy tard, relax and rofl at this magnificent failure.
Yup 100% a psy op

The Brit has been in the threads lying about the markets. I blew her ass out in the last thread.

Damn, I've used gilette and I didn't even know.

In 1996 Astra razor blades joined "The Gillette Company" family in line with the privatisations in the "post- iron curtain" countries.

The merger of Procter&Gamble and The Gillette company in 2005 made Astra Razor Blades one of the brands of Procter&Gamble.

Anyone have any tips for shaving blades? Kind of brands that sell'em by 100s box.

i liked this ad :D

Proctor and Gamble is going bankrupt; they have to pay fines for causing the Commiefornian fires last year.

A ploy to crash stock price?

Repost to let everyone know that you don't need to keep buying toothpaste and shampoo as well.

Me too. Then salt water peppermint oil rinse. When you brush with toothpaste your breath just turns into what smells like shit and mint mixed. BS takes away odor completely and doesn't fuck with your teeth, plus no fluoride. If anyone is doubting this, lick the back of your hand, let it dry then smell it. Brush your teeth the conventional way, repeat hand licking. Do all that with BS. I also use it instead of shampoo since I have adult cradle cap and nothing off the shelf has ever worked. I tried BS and my shit is free of oil, flakes and little pus shit. I still am forced to use conditioner since my hair is long and baby fine so it gets stupid tangled even when I'm sitting down doing nothing. I don't want to fight my hair to brush it, so a little conditioner is a need, unfortunately. I've been doing all of this for 6 years now.

Stop giving your money to the corporations that serve no purpose in their select products.

Hahahaha HAHA,

Market is now closed but somebody knows it’s going down tomorrow too.

Attached: B98C8AD6-A455-408D-B221-7E6241EC8B5D.png (2048x1536, 172K)

> pretty sure pic related is a viral marketing campaign for CN and Shell Oil because people watching a trainwreck is not natural.
This is what you sound like

Attached: wx102-122_2013_125021_high1.jpg (650x371, 58K)

agreed but also remember to not buy proctor & gamble. they support the israeli genocide of palestinians and all their brands are trash. you wouldn't wash your only body with poison, right?

But do you like the comment section critically panning the commercial?

OP has admitted to being a proctor and gamble employee, he has made every thread so far about this video. OP is a gillette/P&G shill. No publicity is bad publicity! Women and cucks buy razors too! Sage :)

Attached: 00448523.png (2682x1636, 592K)

Just buy the no name brand razors and shaving cream. It costs less anyway.

>Viral marketing for what?
are you retarded? for shaving off our moustaches, ifs fucking trending and makes you luck older and cooler. Those things costa fortune compared to not shaving, put it all in a bank account and in 4 years you will be able to buy a decent house

>Jow Forums : SO WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR "MASTER PLAN"?
>gillette : CRASHING THIS PLANE, WITH NO SURVIVOR
>Jow Forums : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: TIMESPACERAGE.jpg (231x250, 5K)

What's with the hate towards this video?
Seems to be protective of women. Am I missing some Jewish trick? Are women bad now?

Attached: 1538299769126.jpg (400x317, 23K)

>yup
>sips

You're an idiot, holy shit.

lol
gaylette razors are done

Fuck off queer. I make these threads because we are laughing at the spectacularly retarded community manager that is in panicking right now and the threads keep being bumped to death.

They deleted my comment and my dislike.

They made an ad for a male product that tells men to be a bunch of nancyboys so now everybody is laughing at them.

Imagine an ad for perfume that told women to act like tomboys.

I’ve posted this before in another thread: real men don’t need to shave, period. Throw away your old razors and grow out that beautiful beard God gave you, grow out your hair too (if you can). Shaving always was a Jewish trick to suppress white manliness.

Attached: A7E48BD1-EF53-4586-A6B8-AD124119D661.jpg (638x425, 72K)

Plus it's fun watching the world burn :3

resharpen your razors
youtube.com/watch?v=5ADaRIqy0Dc

whatever you say buddy. This is a marketing stunt by P&G and at the end of the day women and cucks are going to make up for the sales they lost for the 13 neckbeards on this thread who are bootyblasted

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG9qYTJMsI&ab_channel=DollarShaveClub
based

holy fuck. like half of the posts that BTFO Fagette have been deleted so far

they said the same thing about battlefield....

Only guys catcalling are white.
Only guys stopping the cat calling are black.

Entire bully team is white. James Woods most recent Twitter post showing a bully is of the negro persuasion.

C’mon now...

Attached: 9B06E2CD-16C5-4961-BE56-BC7BF7698DCF.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Indeed lmao, well put. This is fucking hilarious

Right wing fags getting triggered by everything and trying to censor like "SJW's" they hate so much.

Attached: banzai.png (1150x899, 1.24M)

>-0.7%

Wooooow

Thumbs this up. It has decent info and link.

Attached: comment.jpg (671x786, 228K)

Turner diaries is a marketing campaign for rope.

A hahahaha this meme flag damage control.

NIKE TRIED VIRTUE SIGNALLING AND IT NEVER RECOVERED

Attached: 7D20C423-E074-4618-8C7D-9CDACCE144AF.png (2048x1536, 266K)

Being this obsessed over literal fake news. It's just a boomer gaffe commercial getting toasted. Let it happen. Will be gone in a day.

kek i only just watched it now. all the 'bad guys' are white and the good guys are shitskins

gillette
how more transparent can you get

End of week target is 85.

Attached: 389271.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Nope, see:

I'm not important enough for them to adjust my inputs :(

They’re fucked. Who even thought they should do this?

Attached: 6FF8CCFF-6B3D-4535-9CD2-EE55CC793773.jpg (750x936, 83K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: JEWISHRAZORS.png (4096x2160, 1.43M)

Tomboy is better than the fake, vile garbage creatures we have become. I hope the majority of negativity isn't coming from Jow Forums on this. It gives us a false sense of hope that others are waking up to the disaster our culture and people are in.

>This is coming from a woman
>"zakaren dude"
Oh come on man lmao

okay I get this, but the reaction seems excessive

I have an honest question. Are you shorting? If so, how specifically?
What do you say if you are wrong on a call like that? Do you keep a list of your incorrect calls or just forget they happened?

I don’t give out investment tips or strategies, especially not my own. I just observe and report.

Sure. I’ve been a Gillette user for decades and just ordered a Feather to check out. How’s that publicity working now?

This. Head hair is beautiful on men, not this fade or completely bald on the sides with a stupid tuft of hair on the top. Fuck that unsightly garbage.

>it can’t be that bad
>*watch video*
What the fuck? What does boys roughhousing have to do with anything?

Take off your meme flag and show your Israeli flag.

From an advertising perspective, this actually makes a lot of sense. Men's wives / mothers / girlfriends are the ones who actually do the shopping. They're the ones being targeted. If men hadn't caused a shitstorm over this advertisement, it would be a very successful piece of marketing.

Attached: 1540793823299.png (899x899, 784K)

It was posted here when it had less than 200 views, dipshit. We're being used to push this shotty ideology by making it controversial and newsorthy thereby giving them free clicks.

Bottom of the barrel Wolverine was best Wolverine. Libertarian dream.

Heh, it’s not working. Look at how Nike’s free clicks worked out:

These comments LMAO

Attached: gilettecomments.png (1126x747, 35K)

Take off your meme flag and show your Israeli flag.

Are those adjustable safety razors any good? I'm looking at the Parker Variant.

I seen this scandal on Jow Forums and now I'm not buying Gillette anymore. Some marketing operation eh.

Attached: 1489584165876.jpg (779x708, 75K)

every marketing department is run by cucks and libtards who got brainwashed in marxist colleges

Attached: education infiltration.jpg (600x450, 160K)

Maybe you should be shorting Gillette instead of wasting your time here.

How about you both do it

straight or double edge razor or nuttin

They have shoahed dozens and dozens of comments with hundreds of likes. They even liked an ironic Sargoy of Akkad comment LMFAO

And their community manager is dumb as a rock

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-01-14 19-46-57.png (823x576, 81K)

You can also do it on your jeans. When I am watching some boring shit on tv i strop my little swiss army knife on my pants. It is razor sharp .. I could shave my face with it.

Attached: gilettecomments2.png (1126x747, 79K)

Attached: image.jpg (955x463, 73K)

go back to your shitcoins nigger

BBBLLLLBPBLBPLLPPBLPBLPBLPBB

(sound of me motorboating)

I propose a new corporate disease or syndrome: Nike-Gillette’s disease. It’s when you hire a bunch of SJWs and get so high on your own supply that you decide insulting white males is a winning business strategy, and then your stock goes down. Forever.

They even pinned a retarded cat lady's comment to see if it somehow worked, but the comments telling her to kill herself had +200 likes than her, so they unpinned it

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-01-14 20-16-42.png (476x133, 15K)

Member the steak-ums threads a few months back?

Because it's another globalist zionist psyop by another board of Jews. With each of these scandals more and more people wake up.

But you would know all about that, euroflag

Attached: 1543862079860.png (1940x1190, 1.44M)

In 5 minutes the dislikes went from 30k down to 20k they're deleting dislikes so fast..kek

Take off that meme flag, Israeli.

rotflmao

fuck you too then gillette
yeah and it's all cringy nonsense too
>not cool !
as if anyone had ever unironically done that

whats going on?

I haven't seen 1 person call for censorship. Just confusion and lulz because a company catering to men, founded on men getting the best they can, is telling men not to be men, catering instead to limp wristed nancies, along with calls for boycott. No censorship, good try though, faggot.

I've been buying Gillette razors for years and this lost me as a customer.

If its viral marketing then some genius from Bic must have managed to replace Gillette's marketing team with bull dykes knowing they'd drive away their customers.

Attached: Hercule Poirot - disturbed.gif (320x240, 48K)

I can only guess you gave this tepid response because you are just pulling numbers out of your ass and have nothing at stake for being incorrect.
I'll check back on friday and either remember you as the shitposter who posts shit without consequence, or as the user who wasn't a faggot.

Attached: gilettecomments3.png (1126x747, 60K)

Jews lost money.

Ever heard of shared accounts?

death from a thousand cuts. You don't change millions of people by shouting in their face overnight, advertising has always been at the front of mass manipulation

what now? which brand razors are red pilled?

A company that sells razor blades to men ran some feminist ad telling us to stop being men.

Imagine defending late stage capitalism when the best business model is always demonizing white men, even when they're your primary market

Bic