China executes Canadian for drug smuggling

China sends Canadian (((Schellenberg))) drug smuggler to death. Based China.

Attached: 852D38A6-460B-46FF-8A34-1E8E8D743305.jpg (750x800, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/schellenberg-death-sentence-china-1.4976959
youtube.com/watch?v=qgJedlQjPoE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S* more like this please

I can't wait until MbS personally beheads Trudeau

Attached: pizza faggot.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Okay tht's nice and all but when are they gonna get the rest?

what kind of drugs?

Meth

The only white man left in Chinknada being sent to death by all Chinknadian court.

Based and redpilled

Fuck degenerates

Notice how Trudeau hasn't said anything to help him? He's a White Male and Trudeau literally wants them dead

Attached: canada 300k new normal.png (1092x873, 1.29M)

Dried moose penis

LITERALLY

If he was actually smuggling meth then good. Fuck him. But I don't find communists to be the most reliable source of information.

meth is bad

"Schellenberg" isn't Jewish you dope.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 4.27.36 PM.png (690x1310, 435K)

Wasn't smuggling anything, this is 100% a revenge execution for what we did with that Huwai or w/e spy. Whatever, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

herbal jew

Attached: RXDTJUDUHAI6RF4AWHOWUCNVJE.jpg (1484x995, 163K)

Canadians at home are like: "I'M PROUD TO BE CANADIAN", what courage these Chinese men must have to execute this brave Canadian, this is what makes us better as a people, PROUD to be CANADIAN.

Attached: apr-14.jpg (997x1244, 161K)

Imagine the 24/7 outrage for months if China executed some shitskin "Canadian" or some LGBTQ+ pedophile?

Attached: brit cops.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Chinks were justified if it's true.

All drug dealers and users should be beheaded.

Kek, if only. You forget the three $10.5m paydays for returning ISIS fighters? It pays to kill American soldiers and give their families none of it.
>t. forever salty about Omar Khadr

Thanks Harper and his cabal of jews

Attached: D0E706C0-2C43-440D-A57C-4C395971B065.jpg (1529x2039, 593K)

The day of the rake approaches

Attached: 1537916500685.jpg (627x800, 76K)

S

Well then shill for Bernier, he is the step in the right direction our country needs.

are we ready to fuck huawei to death over this yet? or is the cuck-in-chief going to apologize?

Good.

Good fuck drug dealers.

>retards
there was no fucking drugs idiots. the commie chinks have been arresting a new Canadian every day since the Huawei CFO was arrested in Vancouver. this is retaliation for us resisting the tech company (which is a PRC subsidiary) trying to weasel it's way into our infrastructure and no doubt build in backdoors for their commie masters.

Hahahaha oh Canada. You really made the chinks mad

Big if true

Wouldnt put it past the chinks to do it or the canadians to roll over and allow it to happen

good

fuck drug dealers

>China tries to threaten Canada for capturing Hawuei head by sentencing a Canadian to death
>it's some random drug smuggler
If Canada was smart they would revoke this smuggler's citizenship and let him die

justice is served

anybody following the news in Canada already knows this. the arrests started the day after, the PRC officially condemned us for it, and the company in question is already banned for these shenanigans in several major European

>"It is of extreme concern to us as a government, as it should be to all our international friends and allies, that China has chosen to begin to arbitrarily apply [the] death penalty ... as in this case facing a Canadian
>Cuckdeau
>cbc.ca/news/politics/schellenberg-death-sentence-china-1.4976959
Nice try Pajeet.

>arbitrarily
>traveling from Canada over Thailand to China
>no immediate family
>only known relative is aunt
>connected to one of the largest regional Canadian druglords
>tried to flee China but was arresed in transit
>was simply sentenced to jail
>tried to appeal hoping China is under pressure to make a deal with Canada
>gets harsher sentence uppon review
>arbitrarily

Just say no

>I believe accusations from murderous commie regimes about political prisoners

Attached: 5577983449b0f8f6c6.jpg (239x283, 25K)

Why doe shitskins want to be in Anglo nations so fucking bad?

Why can't these faggots have any sense of nationality or pride in their own identity to stay and make their countries better

they are literal traitors to their home country so can they be trusted here?

FINAL SOLUTION NOW!

Attached: PAJEET'D.jpg (1068x1068, 120K)

>i believe in CIA lies and arrest Chinese business people over them

Where is the great diplomat now?

Attached: Trudeau.png (499x421, 171K)

Good. China doesn't want Westerners smuggling drugs into their country another time. They're looking out for themselves.

Stop lying Pajeet, There where drugs. That "fellow white" Canadian loner simply claims he just happend the be therem but had nothing to do with the smuggling and didndu nuthing and blames all on his partner who is coincidentally also like you a "passport" Canadian

>anybody following the news in Canada already knows this. the arrests started the day after,
He was arrested in 2014 that was almost 5 years ago you lying cunt.

So apparently he went to china to arrange a shipment of 222 kilograms of methamphetamine through shipping to australia. So he was a a cock sucker that was retarded and poisoning another country with illicit drugs, China sentenced him because of butthurt over spying and espionage they were doing.

All in all, china makes drugs and entraps foreigners to kill for the sake of being bitter over being scheming gooks.

degenerates deserve the rope

*from their country
China is poisoning the world with fraudulent merchandise, and manufacturing drugs. They are culpable to not cracking down on fetanyl which comes in through Vancouver, and south of the border. Glad, they killed this jew, and serves him right for dealing with gooks and poisoning his allies.

Apparently this idiot was arrested a while ago for smuggling and it was never in the news much. His original trial was in 2016. He only got the death penalty on appeal of his original sentence.

So while I don't trust Chinese communist dogs, his actual arrest could have been legit. But the death penalty part is definitely politically motivated to give us the finger.

how, those people have been rotting in there graves for years and i'm sure the chinese don't give a shit.

The kike media and shills kindly tend to ommit or push the part of the story where he was arrested almost 5 years ago and already sentenced to "only" 15 years in jail out far to the bottom of their articles. And the whole "I dindunuthing it was all my buddy" because that damages the attempt to make him look "falsely blamed by le evil China guberment".

It was if anyone him or his lawyers who where hoping to exploit the hostage taking of the Chinese employee by Cuckdeau on order of Amerimutts and Kikes who are butthurt over Huawei fucking up American and Israeli spying and espionage they are running in Europe and USA and pushing kike companies like Verizon and Intel away, for a better deal with their new appeal

why cant he use a knife and fork?
shoveling the pizza like a baboon...

berry nice

Good.

Anyone who has spent any time in China knows the Chinese don't care about foreigners with drugs, only if it involves Chinese.
Most Nigerian exchange students sell drugs to other foreigners. It's such a prevalent stereotype that it exists in China, Korea and Japan. Not sure if this guy is guilty, but they only care about it because of
>Muh Meng Wanzhou

Attached: 1539575919321.png (489x810, 389K)

The 15 year sentence was probably a show of leniency for China's relationship with Canada back then. Then he appealed for a retrial in December and prosecutors reevaluated the case, resulting in the death penalty.

Not a surprise desu. 220kg of meth is crazy, considering you can already get firing squad'd for

that s o y lad gave me 7 cancers holy shit

220kg of meth is awesome, you mean.
Remember the fuel of WWII.

Chinks with rakes.

>The Virgin Whine vs The Chad Dine.

They saved him from the horror of in store prices.

I found an article about it. It didn't really deal with the details about the crime, just the politics of it. I don't give a shit about the politics and just want the crime itself. Most info I could find was he was trying to send 500 pounds of meth to australia

Attached: 1485799321577.jpg (740x533, 57K)

>ask for a retrial
>get btfo even worse

I was reading stuff on thai prisons and the drug smugglers from western countries typically get long sentences BUT they only serve like 5 years there and then get sent back to their home country, say the US, to serve the rest of their sentence. That's a good compromise.

damn, why am i always the last person to respond to a thread before it dies. Swear this is some MK Ultra shit

China still remembers how opium destroyed their country. They are merciless with drugs as a result. East Asian countries in general really dislike drugs and trying to haul some in is just asking for it. Even in South Korea, they will prosecute for drug tourism.

>Chyna
>hates drugs
Okay...
Bery knowlaygeable post.

Attached: 1536867990593.jpg (1600x1200, 765K)

Even more than that, the Chinese are nuclear asshurt about Taiwan. Chinese exchange students will always lose their fucking shit if you mention Taiwan.

>RIGHTFUL CHINESE CLAY
>GIB
>GIB NAO

With all the tech espionage, trade corruption (the Feinstein affair), and dumping opiates into North America, it's about time that the West wised up to how fucking cunty they are.

Remember that one Muzzie caught with all that carfentanyl? I'll bet $50,000 Canadollars that he got it from the Chinese.

Attached: 1546643454668.jpg (1183x627, 124K)

Good. All drug dealers should be executed.

I Kek every time at the boxer and the politician.

I first thought that pic was something way more insane tthan it truly was

in the thumbnail I thought they had him sitting at a piano while the firing squad stood by.
Just goes to show how cucked canada is. Catches chicom spy, lets go after china makes threats, china catches canadian butt burgler, executes, Canada does nothing.

We need to start doing that here.

hmm, too bad China "struggles" to catch their own fentanyl producers who target the west

The Taiwan Question is quite funny.
Chinapersons have so almost no principles or abstract thoughts. Their modern nation is organized around an ideology nobody believes any more, especially not them. They hate other nations, but not enough to do anything about it or advocate war. They have never really believed in God and being made into Mao's insects annihilated all embers of the divine spark entirely. They aspire to be nationalist chauvinists but they can't really believe they're Number 1 yet when even American blacks live twice as well as most of them.
But by God, the insect on the street is absolutely certain that this foreign nation that they have no interaction with belongs to them.
>One China!
>Has always been China!
>Gib nao!

Attached: 784537683.png (540x291, 156K)

That dude just got out of prison when that vid was taken iirc

Bastard was in heaven.

Attached: image (3).jpg (489x421, 73K)

Good. Fuck Zerglings and fuck Leafs.

Attached: the_average_canadian.png (633x657, 617K)

man, when you get sentenced to death in China, they just take you out behind the courthouse and shoot you, then they send your parents a bill for the cost of the bullet.

one less kike

Attached: IfOnlyYouKnew.png (961x957, 1.04M)

Attached: PlzSthap.png (826x660, 770K)

>Schellenberg
>white

BASED
Hope they charge his family for the bullet.

Thank you China for doing our work for us!

But that guy wasn't a terrorist. He was a hero. And we didn't negotiate, we awarded.

Non chinese government made drugs

those are some nice nazi unis them cops b wearin

One thing I like about the chinese. Wish mexico and Central America had dutuertes

not fair..we should be able to kill our own kikes, I'm outraged

don't smuggle drugs. Pretty simple rule. Not really that hard to follow either.
No pity for idiot boy.

>"On tonight's episode of locked up abroad"
Watch Locked up Abroad

Attached: starfire.jpg (700x525, 165K)

a canadian have more value than a dogĀ“s poo in the yard