If all world leaders started a contest in single combat over international policy decisions then which country would be...

if all world leaders started a contest in single combat over international policy decisions then which country would be the most powerful? i think trudeau or putin would wipe the floor with all the other world leaders.

Attached: 7201148.jpg (840x420, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B7dm2CRFug4?t=273
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtfVOyVsf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin wipes the floor with the drama teacher then rides a bear home.

Bibi would whoop some ass

/thread

Attached: trudeau.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>if all world leaders started a contest in single combat
then jesse ventura would reign supreme

This

youtu.be/B7dm2CRFug4?t=273

Coming in with your chin up is a very bold move.

I guess it would be a showdown between Bibi Putin and Rodrigo Duterte.

going to have to give this one to Putin. the man is known for his consistent training level titles in the martial arts that his army employs.

there might also be one or two african warlords that are scrappers.

Trudeau is a manlet, he’d barely beat Trump (due to sheer size) and I unironically think Macron could take him.
Either way Judo champion Putin takes the cake in the end, easy.

>international policy decisions

>i think trudeau or putin would wipe the floor with all the other world leaders.

Trudeau can barely string two sentences together without sounding like a total retard. Without the Liberal's feeding him with lines of dialogue, Justin has no real stance on anything. As a world leader, he truly is one of the absolute worst.

Attached: 1518036695111.png (786x800, 615K)

>african warlords are world leaders
who the fuck is bibi putin?
trudeau has fighting experience though

Promote vitali klitschko to prime minister of Ukraine for an ez win

Attached: 2014-09-12_-_Vitali_Klitschko_-_9019.jpg (220x288, 11K)

Attached: 5a179c584718bab11318129a2afeeadf.jpg (500x500, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtfVOyVsf0
this is how trump vs anyone would go

Mongolia.

Attached: Judoka-Battulga-Mongolia-768x429.jpg (768x429, 44K)

holy shit

how could you forget this guy op

Netanyahu. Big guy, former commander of Israel's top special forces unit. Putin would be up there too with his judo training, and the fact that he is just hard. Trudeau is a big guy, but a total pussy. Unlike other leaders who just use the SJW bullshit to control the masses, I think he actually believes the shit and probably takes it in the ass.

Forgot about him.

Chuck Norris electric boogaloo

His father was a coach of Mongolian traditional wrestling and thus Battulga grew up wrestling. Battulga was a member of the Mongolian National wrestling team in 1979-1990. Battulga won the world cup championship in Ulaanbaatar in 1989. Wrestling allowed Battulga to travel internationally at a period, when travel abroad for Mongolians was not allowed. Battulga was awarded an Merited Sportsmen of Mongolia in 1995, thereafter being selected as the Chairman of Mongolian Judo Federation in 2006. Under Battulga’s leadership at the Judo Federation, Mongolian judokas became Olympic Champions for the first time in history.

Hahaha look at the guy behind them on the ropes, his jaw drops as fast as Trudeau

Duerte has the heart and the right mindset, but I don't think he has the training or the size. Also I am not really putting age into the equation. Just thinking of them at their prime.

Definitely this guy. Hard for me to consider the Mongolian president a world leader though.

>70 year old and another almost 70 year old
ow my hip

Leaders in all forms of politics, especially world leaders engaging in hand to hand combat with one another should be a thing. A good part of a what a leader should be chosen on is his combat skill. This is the future!

Attached: 156432371.jpg (1066x784, 107K)

But Trudeau is very coordinat-

Attached: trudeaufallsdown.gif (320x213, 1.21M)

manlet
i didnt even consider mounted combat. how good of a horse rider and motorcycle pilot do you think trudaeu is?

Attached: 137243022_15285865111811n.jpg (900x614, 66K)

More like the bear rides him (gey)

>Mfw I have the exact same boxing gloves.

Time to an hero. It was a good run you guys.

Attached: fqocsmrm3cly.jpg (3264x2448, 502K)

Trudeau is fairly young and athletic, but Putin is a high degree in martial arts and probably has old man strength. Then again he's a Manley and Trudeau is like 6ft. There also might be some unknown African warlord nigger that could dominate

Don't know, but i hope some day we get to find out.

Attached: 15634245223.jpg (1138x710, 112K)

This guy arm mogs Putin, but he’s still a manlet

Attached: 00B61BD4-E9C3-4E1A-8136-776D82BA9247.jpg (940x580, 103K)

Trudeau is a pussy ideology wise but he is athletic

Trudeau would bend over for any opponent, just winning as the satisfaction they gain from his boipucci outweighs is greater than the pain he feels from having his poipucci blown the fuck out, resulting in another victory for Trudeau on a personal level, but a loss on a real level

Did you watch his boxing match? Trudeau is in average shape, he is by no means athletic.

I could take this guy without any training.
And last time I was in a fight was 10 years ago.

Why is everyone so obsessed with the 'manlet' meme here? You realize that's about sexual selection not fighting right?

Pic related.

Attached: tyosn.jpg (2400x1949, 741K)

Vladimir Putin.

He does Judo

Attached: 170907191906-putin-judo-tease-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 78K)

african warlords arent world leaders
well if you kill your enemies they win, so hes got some solid tactics.
height means a lot in MMA, probably less in wrestling and weapons combat and racing etc. it depends on the method of combat