Space is fake

Nasa wants you to believe space is real because without it they would be unemployed faggots

Attached: 87D0542A-ABD5-407E-80F5-94FF1B86816F.jpg (1519x1000, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/data.html
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/
youtube.com/watch?v=DAj6h_Csie0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I give a shit?

Because the earth is flat and god is real

>Because the earth is flat and god is real
If I asked you to demonstrate both/either of these assertions, could you? My guess is no, but I'm interested in what you have to say.

True, it's just a hologram. If you hold a basetball and let go, it will just fall to the ground. How can Earth be spherical like a ball and not fall when nobody is holding it?

Checkeredmate scientists.

>they would be unemployed faggots
...like you?

Not only fake but probably based on what Crowley, Hubbard and Parsons saw in their visions when engaging in satanic rituals.

Every time you look at those pictures of space you're really looking at a reproduction of the literal spiritual Abyss.

The real sky on the other hand is beautiful , once you realize the Firmament and the stars were literally made by God for you to navigate with and tell time.

You will find out after you die.

sick buuuurn

That is interesting and plausible.

Wat the fuck

For all we know DNA is as fake as space too. Not the principles of heredity which are clearly real but the whole double helix model, which was shown to Crick on LSD (i.e from demons).

The microscope could be as fake as the telescope

Of course, the helix could be real too, just not a good thing. But a result of the fall. Getting DNA at all being the effect of eating the forbidden fruit

Interesting that Hemoglobin in blood has no nucleus. It doesn't need DNA.

Maybe pre-fall man had no DNA at all, and operated completely spiritually even with perfect flesh

Fpbp.

In the end though , none of us even know how the computer you're typing this on REALLY works. It's just a series of black boxes all the way down. Its probably just witchcraft at the bottom of it, no matter how much man claims is physical and possible to comprehend.

Nobody fucking sees the "electrons and holes" in that transistor. It could be operated by literal demons.

if space is fake, what's that between your ears?

Or rather trans-sister, which brings you into the cult of cybele-space.

All Mystery Babylon

Attached: 6520F75C-A75D-45E6-B700-29E0541F28B7.jpg (640x840, 287K)

the space meme is required for enslavement. if people would know that our limit is going 2 miles up, modern society would revolt and collapse.

They're doing a controlled reveal of flat Earth. The one who will prove it to the masses will be the Antichrist.

it doesn't even matter if we are on a ball in space or not. that fact alone would kill it.

Watch out for anyone who mixes the truth with new age crap like "there's infinite land beyond the ice wall and unlimited resources"

Is nothing sacred? Fuck the jews. That shit looks so real too where do they get the tech for this?

Channeled straight from fallen angels

they have been caught faking alot. so they are not legit. no government is as they all work for the same guy. and he prints fake money. 1+1=4 goyim. yeah sure, i'll be going now. you all play in traffic....

Unlike a lot of flat earthers I don't think space is all made up CGI.

Some of he pics are real,they're just not from where they tell you it is.

Space travel though, that's just fake.

"Space footage" of nebulae and shit..... That's probably coming from remote viewing the spiritual realm inhabited by the fallen angels

it's probably half lie half truth to make it plausible. we just don't know which half is bs.

It's not Jews it's Jesuits, who controlled the Nazis too.

The whole Jow Forums "jooz" narrative is part of the plan .

Sometime down the line they'll give you a savior figure who says he's Jesus, and will prove the earth is flat, kill all the "Jews" and show you the Nazi ufo "good guys" beyond the ice wall .

That's the anti-Christ

and since they won't tell us why bother. we got enough shit to worry about here. best to leave the aylamos in peace. but i think the fake pope and the mutt president will present us their hollywood haarp show soon enough anyway. i just won't buy it.

space force... what a farce. you can try fighing god, but you will lose. i guess i'll stick with the book. it spoiled their silly plans.

REtard fuck. It is certainly jews. The jews have been subverting for a very long time. Jesuits not so much. Stop, Rabbi. We know it is jews.

Based

Go wash yo dick and watch some Jordan Peterson videos!

Alternatively, go to one of the many nasa funded sites and gaze at the marvel we live in.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/data.html
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/

If space is fake, then its one elaborate hoax, I must say!

something like that. or it's just some really psychedelic photoshop filters. i really don't care either way. it's all bs, that's what matters. watching all the "news" crap they start spreading will only confirm my suspicions that we are all held hostage. time to get the fuck out.

if trump were religious he would have told the world, but since he is an atheist faggot, larping character this will run it's course.

last pill post from me
youtube.com/watch?v=DAj6h_Csie0

You are either mentally ill or just trying to look like one, either way. Please stop shitting up this board with /x/ tier shit sliding.

Certified Boomer burn

Apparently some people believe he signaled it in a conference with NASA where he makes a "dome" with his hands when he says "space force"

Yes because maybe a space force is about shooting down ICBMs and capturing/disrupting enemy sats and not hollywood grunts on mars!

Yep. Earth is flat, under God's firmament. Space, as we're told, is fake and Aliens are negative spiritual entities (if not straight up demons). Look up Jack Parsons' link with Crowley and sex magic. Look up Crowley's Lam drawing (it's a modern Grey). Ask yourself why John Pedosta is pushing for Alien disclosure. Ask yourself why Obama, Bill and Hillary went on Kimmel to talk UFO but not POTUS Trump. Realising the Earth is flat is realising God exists and we're in this bubble fighting for our souls.

NASA should have the budget of the US military, damn America could do some truely great shit again!

Thats so retarded that I kind of hope that you are just shilling / shitposting and not a real human.

Do you really think trump isn't also working for satan? I don't think he's the Antichrist or anything but he's just another puppet

Just go buy a fucking telescope look at the planets and galaxies

The things you see in amateur telescopes aren't fake, but they aren't large gaseous objects millions of miles away

What evidence do you have that they are not

fucking owned OP

It's called faith.

Either you have faith in God that the Bible is true (which states the stars are lights not masses , they're not the same as the sun, they're close to earth, and they aren't created or destroyed ) or you have faith in the government

I though so thanks for playing

Ugh. You faggots... making me think and such

Attached: 1547467132464.jpg (576x720, 49K)

Doubting the infinity of space is an insult to the might of God.

There's always the possibility that Trump is still a puppet. (((They've))) played both sides for centuries to ensure the plan succeeds. But... I've got faith in the man.

>The microscope could be as fake as the telescope

user, the Bible is a spiritual book, not a book of science. The Bible tells you how to find God, not how God's creation works.

I consider the possibility Trump was put there solely to be defeated /assassinated. Or account the collapse. I also think if there's anyone related to him who could be a/the anti-Christ it's either Barron or Kushners kid.

Grown up Barron being presented as John Titor the time travelling hero, tying into the Tesla tech rumors with the Trump family would have the world deceived into thinking he's God.

I'm talking electron microscope , not the basic optic kind. And all that X-ray crystallography stuff. It could easily be fake.

Let's assume it's fake. What are the things we can see with them?

The primordial waters (the waters above) are infinite. Space is fake. We're under a dome-like structure. God's firmament. If you trust God's word, then realise that space and heliocentrism are Satan's lies.

>Le daily wacky conspiracy thread by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

IT'S THE JEWS. End of story.

Attached: jidf threads.jpg (480x672, 63K)

The only space thats real is the one between your ears

I think I believe in a different God than you then.

I've seen you post that same pasta multiple times over the weekend using a different pic. You are the kike shill. Your nose is showing and you can't fucking stop people from discovering God through flat Earth. Kys

Go away troll.

i can literally see it for myself with a telescope but ok

Dna and protein structures . The double helix is all to similar to the kind of visions pagans who consume DMT see , which are definitely demonic. Could be a half-truth thing though . But I have to wonder if the whole DNA model is a lie. It was Only "discovered" conveniently in the 60s as the new age movement and sexual revolution take off, and research was done at the (((Rockefeller university))). We got by just fine without that knowledge. Genetics was well known without it.

That's a Jesuit shill.

Whenever you see pasta saying "it's just the Jews idiot", that's a Vatican agent who doesn't want you discovering the real enemy.

>It's called faith.

Faith isn't evidence, idiot

Retards all the way down

Depends

Didn't someone say the double helix that they show us isn't what it looks like? I'm sure it doesn't look like that, just like "space", which are all just CGI artist makings.

>The double helix is all to similar to the kind of visions pagans who consume DMT see
Why can only pagans have such visions on DMT?

OP is a faggot shill ranking about a 1/10
1 post by this ID
absolutely retarded argument
it goes in all fields

A Christian shouldn't be dabbling in Pharmakeia to begin with

What lodge are you posting your "misdirect to the Jews so nobody questions the Tavistock Institute or Masonry" pasta from leaf?

Attached: 1538082428118.jpg (351x499, 17K)

For me it's the insects.
The 4th faction with demons, angels and humans.
They are almost neutral and can be bought off, we must get on their good side especially since they hate demons for cutting off the mega trees.

Attached: Myrmidons.jpg (480x360, 38K)