Oregon senate bill 501 has been introduced to the senate floor it is some of the strictest gun control in the country...

Oregon senate bill 501 has been introduced to the senate floor it is some of the strictest gun control in the country, it includes requiring a license to buy a gun, a 30 day waiting period if approved, a 5 round magazine limit, and a background check to buy ammunition and limits you to 20 rounds per 30 days. And the best part of it, it was drafted by teen high school girls right after the parkland shooting. The bill was introduced by Sen. Rob Wagner last week and Oregon democratics currently have a super majority in the House and Senate and well as the governorship.

pamplinmedia.com/lor/48-news/392512-284817-lake-oswego-high-school-students-unveil-10-point-gun-safety-plan

olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB501/Introduced

Attached: 20190114_133259.jpg (1440x1135, 574K)

Thank god conservatives have SCOTUS, and this already violates the basic thesis of the heller case, with its arbitrary and extensive waits and deniable licensing.

what part of shall not be infringed do they not understand?

The guy who introduced this bill to the senate is on the left the governor of the state is in the middle in red.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547502623393.jpg (960x960, 96K)

It's not that they don't understand, it's that they don't CARE.

good

I want to die
The state my family settled on fuckin oxcarts has been fucking swamped amd this is how they treat us.

God damn these trator whites

A spanish bisexual woman, btw.
Shes a fuckin forigner.

The leftist strategy is to keep pushing until they are stopped. No one has stepped up to defend their constitutional rights with force, which is the only thing leftists understand.

They understand it, they just think it's wrong and want to infringe all they possibly can.

Low-level anti-gun people are just dumbfucks who think "guns = danger, danger = bad, ban guns = ban bad danger." As an added bonus, they despise the people they think are typical gun owners and truly believe that white men are the most dangerous demographic. It makes more sense when you think of it as a religious belief rather than a political position. They're just conditioned to think that the only reason anyone could want a gun would be to harm an innocent.

At a high level, this stuff is supported by people who understand full well that you can't run a totalitarian state when the populace is well-armed. Therefore, they want the populace disarmed. Literally none of it at any level has the slightest thing to do with what the Constitution says, means, or implies. They think of the Constitution as an archaic obstacle to be subverted "for the greater good."

PLEASE PASS THIS
JUST DO IT
The only way to get SCOTUS to hear a gun control case is to force these retard boomer cucks to hand in their revolvers and hunting rifles. No more “DYUUUUHH CANT HUNT WITH AN AR15 ALLS I NEED IS MUH 44 MAG.”
Force Oregon to hand ALL THAT SHIT IN, and no more ammo. The only way to get this to the SCOTUS is with the collective violent outrage of five generations of gun owners combined, and once the SCOTUS rules it unconstitutional, we will never have to deal with ammo bans, hi-Cap bans, and AWBs ever again.
Full speed ahead.

Did they ford the river or pay for a ferry?

You were told a precious lie from birth. That is, to leave other people alone and they would return the favor in kind. But that is not how the world works, at least not how a crowded one works. You can't beat these people by ignoring them. You have to make their lives difficult and terrifying.

We should circulate this image with meme text about how white people are disarming blacks to control them

Lol I can not wait for the right to begin leaving the state so it collapses.

Why is the Oregon Senator endorsing this bill? Is he retarded?

She was born on a us military base

>Why is the Oregon Senator endorsing this bill? Is he retarded?
Brownie points from the (((MSM))) in order to get the votes. That's all it's about.

I don't think SCOTUS would hear it, they are terrified of making a strong ruling on the 2nd amendment because it would make the NFA unconstitutional.

They should focus on their exams.

That’s why it requires retard boomers being forced to hand in their revolvers and leverguns and MUH DURR RIFLE to build up enough outrage to either declare a lame duck court or force them to rule.
What the fuck is the point of a supreme court if they refuse to rule on important cases.
“Uhh sorry we know this is unconstitutional, but people might get mad at us so just please turn in your shit Kay thanks”

I live in Oregon im not handing in shit, some of the counties are becoming sanctuary Gun counties and will ignore all state laws.

at this point SCOTUS is almost a complete failure. Not just RBG, but multiple justices are very old and reportedly have their staff write the official opinion on cases for them. The court regularly bounces any case around the 4th amendment, internet freedom, etc to the lower courts because they're so out of touch they're afraid to make any ruling about technology that might backfire later on. At this point the only way to have the experience and opportunities that make you eligible for a seat, is to be part of a corporate PR firm like Federalist society, guaranteeing SCOTUS judges protect the wealthy elite.

I would not rely on SCOTUS for anything if I were you

some of the counties are becoming sanctuary Gun counties and will ignore all state laws.
this is how every county in new york state that isn't part of the shithole is. my county had the first 'resource officers' at schools, and still does. never heard of any school shootings either.
still, fuck ny

Sorry OP. Massachusetts fag reporting in. This shits been happening here hard over the last few years. Our Attorney general maura Healey "reinterpreted" a law from the 90s and banned all sales of AR15s. And the police have been more than happy to enforce this unconstitutional law. Your freedom is an illusion.

maybe its just me but are the democrats flooding the house with lods of retarded ass bills?

I think Kennedy shifted left and regretted his decisions on Heller and McDonald. Now Roberts has shifted left and taken Kennedy's place.

Attached: shiftingleft.jpg (1050x549, 179K)

Seriously why do they even waste their time with this shit when they know itll get shot down? Dont they know their time would be better spent getting trannies the right to jerk off in classrooms?

>And the best part of it, it was drafted by teen high school girls

Attached: a4b760d96e85052de80a26e1c0e4fe74--the-patriot-jason-isaacs.jpg (445x685, 153K)

>when they know itll get shot down?
Oregon is now a trifecta state for democrats. This shit will pass with flying colors and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

As an oregonian, I only have to ask what sort of boomer faggot needs a 30 round clip in a fruity plastic meme gun to hunt? Fucking californians coming up here and trying to LARP. Just keep out.

>Thank god conservatives have SCOTUS, and this already violates the basic thesis of the heller case, with its arbitrary and extensive waits and deniable licensing.
FPBP

>limited to purchase of 20 rounds per 30 days
ROFL

Attached: 1391636343085.gif (291x229, 1.43M)

All of it.

>HURR DURR OREGON IS BASED XDDD

What does that have to do with anything? Just because little Pedro the anchor baby is born here it doesn’t make him American

Timidity, in Suppression of Rebellion, will ever retard the Subdual of it.

Listen here Oregonfags: they have a supermajority and SCOTUS has been refusing to hear gun cases for years.
Get off your asses or this WILL pass, just like the new gun control measures passed in WA.
All semi automatic rifles are now assault rifles in WA, among other bullshit. Don't let it happen to you.

Attached: 1546984786611.jpg (418x446, 91K)

Wasnt Oregon a gun state though (excluding Portland).

Being born on an army base to US parents does make you a citizen.
Doesn't means she's culturally American by yours or my definition.

>pistol ammo comes in 50 round boxes
>have to buy ammo loosies

Calling my rep now, telling him to support it, because this is good policy, and will also encourage right wing lunatics to go to Idaho, Wyoming, or Somalia, or w/e.

I hate guns so this is a great first step.

Boomer fudds deserves this bullshit. They virtue signal for the common good bullshit.

5 round limit, so all current revolvers and pistols would be banned

These posters have it right. The only way to defend your freedom is with what they call 'hate'.

Speak Loud, and everywhere
Act always, keep acting, never back down, never let evil take root and stay.
Keep shifting the overtone window, keep tuning up the volume.
You need to understand that the only thing these parasites can comprehend is violence, betrayal and terror, because it's the only the way they themselves know how to act.