What's (((Fat Mike's))) end game?

What's (((Fat Mike's))) end game?

Attached: fat mike.jpg (900x600, 69K)

never realized how you could camouflage white genocide with some liberal punk rock bullshit like that

this motherfucker is what jews call ; a racist
he is a piece of shit and anyhow, he will probably not live very long

Doesn't matter, we're winning

Always brother

and again, I'l ask:
how much do you think he paid for one of those tiny dicked Donald Trump statues just so he could behead it on stage and #resistblumpf?

"Murder the government" by making it bigger.

The only song they wrote that was honest to their beliefs was "Kill all the white men." Every other song was not about overthrowing totalitarian government, it was about destroying white people.

Hes a jew

Punk as always been about cheap antics to amuse morons.

You don't say

Punk musics sucks, prove me wrong
protip: you can’t

Fat Mike's endgame is and has always been "be angry at something and do drugs". He's already reached his endgame.

DON'T CALL ME WHITE

(((Two Heebs)))

Literally who?

I never understood the song "dont call me white" when I was a kid..
I thought, why not?
Now I realize its because hes a fucking kike

NOFX

become one with machine

Attached: lard sphere.jpg (566x513, 61K)

has everything gotten exponentially faggier over the past 5 or so years, or has it always been this gay and I just started noticing it?

Attached: 1506622614957.gif (319x240, 1.3M)

>formed in 1983

wtf, I used to listen fick-tons of western punk rock but I've never heard of this band.

Majority of what he gets paid for a gig nowadays.

lmao at the tiny dick

nice touch

to be a 50 year old fat dude still singing the same punk rock tunes from 30 years ago, bitching about a guy who is def making his taxes hurt less as he rakes in millions from his record label
fat mike is a fucking fraud if he's bashing the same system he used to make his money
but what do you expect from a bunch of jews

It actually does make sense that Jewish punks are anti anti-establishment

>Trump is not the etablishment

Attached: 1539866418707.png (633x611, 115K)

Fuck this homo. Elite rich punk rock is not punk. He’s a fucking millionaire poser.

Looks like a libcuck. Who cares

Disgusting jew slob hates white people. Who would have thought.
NOFX might be the gayest most shit band ever desupai.

Jews, marxism and punk rock are also the establisment so it's kind of irrelevant

only in the minds of demented right wingers who see their most exaggerated political enemies everywhere

the same people who thought obama was gonna turn the USA gay and communist any day now

Who?

getting banned from DC for 20 years

A visit from secret service.

Fat Mike? More like Fat Kike.

Imagine doing this with Obongo statue

Attached: obama_monkey-hope.jpg (366x640, 69K)

FBI
CIA
>REEEEEEEE

Attached: self-hate.jpg (381x272, 24K)

Peaked around Bush-era 2004.

There's a few

You guys listen to the wrong punk. Fenix TX and MXPX are literally christian rock bands. Sum 41 always talks about God, and not in a bad way at all. Dieselboy talks about the degenerate this they did and there ine and only album CockRock is like there confession aboyt how they moved on from all of that.