Everyone should remember that we have the power and the support to reopen the government without Trump's approval via...

Everyone should remember that we have the power and the support to reopen the government without Trump's approval via veto-override, but because McConnell refuses to even allow anything to come to a vote in the Senate, we're continuing this bullshit charade. The Senate Republicans have the power to remove McConnell and install someone who will allow bills to the floor of the Senate for a vote, but they're not.

This is not a Trump shutdown anymore. This is a Republican party shutdown.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-065919.jpg (1078x1026, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD4K40dseC0.facebook
dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/?fbclid=IwAR1-jlTvUE-hzV_m_528Xr7cp-ZjbuO7UTOlhZX6-Q5JRdUPkoqSzkiiEBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok.

It is over.

when Jennifer Aniston fleshlight

op: Yeah alright then, that sounds true enough. Did you think you were saying something controversial? Who cares let the shut down last a year or more. Turtle man doing good.

Sage goes in options fellas
Do not reply to meme flags

Attached: 05FAD0B3-4B21-48B3-AD1C-21C482AB1C37.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Oi vey.

Attached: 9EE9806E-112D-4119-83DC-091D00F506B9.jpg (570x834, 84K)

Build the wall or suck a bag of dicks
Are the Ds still on vacation in coasta rica? Feeling up teenage prostitutes?

Most conservatives I know are perfectly happy with shutting down the government forever. Get bent, faggot.

What do I lose for the government shutdown? I live in flyover country and don't rely on any programs. If the government was shut down a year I wouldn't notice. I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Keep it closed until the wall is paid for. He even cut the cost to 1/5 it was before and faggots keep saying we could spend the 5 billion other places better by being virtue signaling cunts. Democrats should just take the L and then use the media to twist public option and memory hole it.

This is one dumb bitch right here, so is the girl in the picture also

You assholes fucked up. You thought Trump cared if they ever went back to work. The GEOTUS TOLD you dipshits he was going to cut the Federal Budget 5% a goddam month ago. Morons. Dink’s are a good symbol for you dumbass fuckers. You thought you were “painting Trump into a corner”. LOL. You dumb fuckers threw him into the briar patch. And you did it with gusto. A TOAST to retards!

Why does the GOP want America to fail and become third world.

>oy vey the shutdown goyim!
>how will our elite pay their butlers or afford their caviar!!

Attached: nobody_cares.gif (390x213, 981K)

Fuck you
fund the wall

>be middle class employed American
>life doesn't depend upon the federal government

all I've done the past two months is be comfy.

We could build a wall between us and the third world.

>At the 30 day mark, all furloughed employees can be let go under a reduction in force initiative
>TFW you realize it's all part of the plan from day one.

Fuck it

I hope the shut down lasts so goddamn long that niggers and spics cant get their gibs and they chimp out so that even the most fucking normie race blind egalitarian can only see one solution: death squads.

From there the kikes and the shabbos that helped them will fucking be a clean up job.

Attached: 1b7d723b86b138ff4116151e26dba0ec99fd0eda.jpg (438x436, 38K)

Your leftist lies are showing. The real eny here is the entirety of the left. They deserve nothing, everything they champion must be destroyed.

Basically fuck you

We don't want that. We want the left to be destroyed.

Also fuck you

Good.
Keep that shit shut down long enough and the Nogs will eventually chimp out because 'dey food stamps be runnin out', at this point the Dems will have no choice but to capitulate to the God Emperor and give him the money for his damn wall.

Their destruction brings me joy.

I like you.

>we
Oh. You rode the short bus to school, didn’t you?

The states pay for food stamps not the government. And food stamps are considered critical for a reason and will stay funded unless a true shtf happens.

So let me get this straight:
Welfare BT-1000s are guaranteed to get a paycheck, because they are deemed Necessary.
However
Legless Jimbo, who's foot was powderized by a roadside IED in the middle of Fucking Desert Country #3, during Oil War #2, doesn't get the VA check and Dr visit he needs?

Fuck the Dems.
I hope every major city has a massive Fiber Optic failure, accelerating the Chimpout because now their ObamaPhone ain't workin no more.

Also, states rely on Federal funding.
If the Fed is shut down, no Federal funding can be paid.

How long until the state's coffers run dry?

Hey OP, why do you care if they fund a wall when drumpf is gonna be charged with treason and indicted any day now.

This is now a Jennifer Aniston foot thread

Attached: A122324C-2C6B-4A87-85C6-7C5810DF1A34.jpg (1024x1024, 393K)

Attached: 0CFCA24F-1664-465D-9ECA-DC0D363F1C7C.jpg (957x607, 75K)

Attached: 47AA3767-4635-4298-A67F-6D1C48A112F1.jpg (2290x3000, 1.48M)

Attached: 5135C08E-F10C-4AEE-91C7-D074AB1DD5F3.jpg (1009x1233, 333K)

Why would I want the gov't shutdown to end? if the republicans override it, there goes their bargaining chip for getting a wall funded.

Attached: 4EDE94D7-CD6E-4948-8F90-D05C592969C8.jpg (1043x749, 108K)

Attached: 45D231A0-7AA0-4CB2-A5D8-4730A9EBD493.jpg (2000x2597, 1.3M)

Attached: C94F925C-011B-4A48-ACA3-1C8D353C946C.jpg (736x985, 128K)

Attached: BA9D82FF-05E7-46AF-9AB5-0C15E348540C.jpg (741x957, 88K)

The republican party has been dead for a long time. The boomers and normie cons in charge of it just don't realize that yet. Hopefully they do soon so they can actually invest in something worthwhile.

Who the fuck cares you memeflagging kike? Get the fuck out. Trump forever

She is literally a man

Oi vey thats explains why no one can tolerate her for more than a few months.

Trump is in the process of gutting the bureaucracy
>Trump's shutdown trap?
>Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy? In only five more days of the already "longest government shutdown in history" (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD4K40dseC0.facebook

>Due to the lack of funding, many federal agencies are now operating more effectively from the top down on a fraction of their workforce, with only select essential personnel serving national security tasks. One might think this is how government should function, but bureaucracies operate from the bottom up — a collective of self-generated ideas. Ideas become initiatives, formalize into offices, they seek funds from Congress and become bureaus or sub-agencies, and maybe one day grow to be their own independent agency, like ours. The nature of a big administrative bureaucracy is to grow to serve itself. I watch it and fight it daily.

dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/?fbclid=IwAR1-jlTvUE-hzV_m_528Xr7cp-ZjbuO7UTOlhZX6-Q5JRdUPkoqSzkiiEBk

Attached: 1547329632481.jpg (734x704, 137K)

Is this a LARP or can shutdown really be used to cut down on bureaucracy?

I fucking hope its real, but Trump has been stepping up to the plate and bunting lately so who the fuck knows dude...

The only bills you would push through would be investigative gridlock bills meant to steal tax dollars or just keep the government from accomplishing anything while still getting paid.
Sage

you sound desperate, Trump supporters aren't desperate at all.

>Oi vey
Eh? She's of Greek and Scottish descent iirc.

4 more days before the RIF. I guess the dems should have negotiated.

Attached: 1538358827732.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

OH SHIT, WE GOT HIM. HABBINING....right? Impeach Trump?
.....hello.....

Attached: 2Koo.gif (400x243, 923K)

After 30 days, or 22 working days, Trump can choose to use Reduction In Force (RIF) powers to permanently lay off any furloughed personal.

dude I don't care about any of this.
as long as the US government is run by pedophiles and satanic murderers, nothing will change.

30 days friendo

It depends. States like California are at risk because they are running at a large deficit and rely on government funding. The smaller your state is population wise the safer you are cause less people could be on free gibs. Nothing in America will get better until we have a full scale revision of spending. That will never happen though because too many people see it as inhumane to require people to actually work.

Take Flint for example. That city has been given hundreds of millions in donations of good and money from the government. They will never actually fix the pipes because of how costly it would be. It is better to rely on others to keep paying while at the same time if you point this out you are called heartless for saying the people living there should have moved years ago if the decades of democrat mayors didn't fix the issue. Government shutdown should continue just to force people to do things on their own.

So you are not allowed?

Nose job and plastic surgery. You can do better Donkey.

So you don’t have the power.... get your bullshit in order

Come home to Jesus, Kike. Maybe he'll take it easy on you.

Attached: 1547434656759.png (897x773, 1.17M)

one has to be quite stupid to think that government shutdown could benefit Trump.
Trump stupidly decided to own this shutdown and now he´s in a bind. If he backs down then he will look like a bitch to his base, but if he continues, then he will continue losing independents and republicans who are affected.

The dems have the power to give in on 5.1 bil.

We know who is responsible. Who runs the house?

why should they?
Trump own the shutdown and even if Dem voters are suffering due to delayed pay or deteriorated services - they will just hate Trump a little more. There is no pressure on Dems to make any kind of compromise.
Every news clip on this subject includes the recording where trump voluntarily assumes the responsibility for the shutdown.

Everyone hates Israel and your attempts to use Muslim Congresswomen to fracture the issue down party lines is failing.
The duel party system is failing.
You are failing. We are united.

>we
Four more days and Trump is going to fire a million useless Democrat Federal employees.

Attached: 69217D85-985E-4465-840F-EEE26178D364.png (1142x1774, 446K)

And it means the beauracracy is getting fired. I await the fires.

It's staying shut permanently. Small government is best government. Now go find a job at mcdonalds libturd cocksucker.

>become third world
What's wrong with third world? Racist much?

who cares? leave it shutdown AND build the wall

Everyone should remember that we have to have a strong boarder to be a country. Otherwise the people have the power to remove all demoshits by force.

This is not your country. This is our country.

who tf is Norman?

yes yes YES!

Wrong and she’s still perfect

>Trump's shutdown trap?
>Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy? In only five more days of the already "longest government shutdown in history" (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.

>Due to the lack of funding, many federal agencies are now operating more effectively from the top down on a fraction of their workforce, with only select essential personnel serving national security tasks. One might think this is how government should function, but bureaucracies operate from the bottom up — a collective of self-generated ideas. Ideas become initiatives, formalize into offices, they seek funds from Congress and become bureaus or sub-agencies, and maybe one day grow to be their own independent agency, like ours. The nature of a big administrative bureaucracy is to grow to serve itself. I watch it and fight it daily.

Plastic surgery is a b-list celebrity's best friend

All Dem gubmint jerbs finnia go away
>Trump's shutdown trap?

Amazed.

PAIN Coming.

Attached: NPC-Believe-Lies.jpg (1069x1098, 137K)

>boarder
Border.

Gross nips unfortunately.

>you're fired
imagine

>This is a Republican party shutdown.
everyone will be pissed if this corrupt piece of shit government ever re opens

>Why does the GOP want America to fail and become third world.
so we can get out from the injury of illegal interest service payments on our taxable

>now their ObamaPhone ain't workin no more.
they cancelled Obamaphone

Good. The Republicans have been cucks and cunts for years. Nice to see them doing something noble for once.

How small is your microcock?

Well spoken leaf.