You think the Gillette Commercial was "Anti Male"?

Think again. It was anti WHITE male.

>Over 50 White actors in the commercial, billed as the "villains".
>7 Black men in it. 5 of them are the "Saviors" or Heroes.
>Transition to the enlightened part of the commercial shows an INDIAN man.

This is deliberate. Not on accident. Dump their shit. It's easy to switch razor brands. You don't NEED their products, they're just fucking razors.

Attached: dsfdsfsd.png (1244x838, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs
youtube.com/watch?v=dwnLzNqkD6Y
express.co.uk/travel/articles/979991/most-dangerous-countries-world-women-thomson-reuters-foundation
ciff.org/grant-portfolio/india-national-deworming-programme/
nvbdcp.gov.in/doc/guidelines-filariasis-elimination-india.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/28/in-delhi-alleged-cases-of-poop-falling-from-planes-national-gr/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
anythingrelated.com/2015/02/beggar-mafia-in-india.html
youtu.be/zCjJk_jwIa8?t=674
streamable.com/lnqbv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe no one was buying Gilette in the first place and they thought they could generate some heat.

Havent bought their shit in years. Pic related.

Attached: Van-Der-Hagen-Safety-Razor-Review-1024x773.jpg (1024x773, 87K)

>magical negro

This is literally everything. White men are basically the exclusive bad guy in every piece of media.

Been that way since the 1980’s

I think you hit the nail on the head

Beautiful aren't they. There's really nothing like it. The weight of it just feels right in your hands, like it's meant to be that way. The blade is truly razor sharp and the way it just takes the stubble away.

Hell you could have a practically full beard and still just shave it all off with one pass. Imagine trying to shave with a Gillette after allowing 3 days growth, it's like pulling teeth.

But still arabs and poos plays the rapist.

A lot of those men weren't white tho. They just weren't black.

Based Rick Harrison.

Yes, the commercial isn't just anti-male, it's incredibly racist.

But as usual nothing will happen. If any company did this to blacks or Latinos, or even asians, they'd be toast. People would be out in the streets protesting, demanding boycotts, slamming them un the media. But with whites it's ok. And it's ok because whites, as always will do nothing. To the contrary, most whites will cheer this on.

People in that industry feel that there is an unjustified bad representation of blacks in media. They believethat,that shouldbe onset by what they see as correcting the narrative to blacks being just as bad as whites or even better. That's why they over represent blacks as good guys, they hope to brainwash not only whites but even blacks to view them as heroes etc. That's why they sperged so about that black panther movie, because it had the focus on the black hero who would be a positive rolemodel for blacks.

Used this for a year and can't say I'm impressed with the shave. Was previously using the barber shop type for three years so I guess I can say something about shaving.

Switched back to Gillette March 3.

IKEA satisfaction index:

Barber shop razor > Gillette > Traditional single blade

offended over a razor blade commercial? Damn the right is full of crybabies

real men dont clean shave. Get a bear trimmer can cut as low as 4mm.

>Offended
Get a dictionary and don't come back until you've read it.

>black guy cockblocks white guy eyeing up blonde beauty
Not cool bro, not cool

Forgot pic

Attached: _105185876_gillette2.jpg (624x351, 35K)

Jews dont shave.
They sell razors.

Attached: 1547331864647.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Daily reminder to drop your shitty Gillette for a safety razor.

It's way cheaper and more efficient.
Don't buy Astra blades, even if they are good blades, they are made by P&G, who owns Gillette.

Attached: best-safety-razor.jpg (1000x544, 141K)

Wow powerful image

In all fairness, it's a theory that hasn't been tested. There was only assumptions before. If the shift in positive media representation doesn't change anything than we will have evidence that representation is a meme.

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs

Attached: 8AF82988-335A-4B6D-8B89-C79F55F8C71A.jpg (565x600, 34K)

>Think again. It was anti WHITE male.
What say anons. Will the video hit 1 million down votes today?

Attached: Thoughtful2.jpg (980x653, 91K)

Pretty much this. I use Feather blades

I don't think it was intentionally anti-white male other than the fact that if it had shown a minority doing anything wrong there would have been a chimpout. White men were just the easiest target.

It is actually a secret ploy to make neckbeards and "allies" finally fucking shave

>Feather blades
Based.

when are you fools going to get it? this open anti-white sentiment that you are seeing everywhere, in the schools and universities, in the movies you used to love, in the news media, on the social media platforms and in every single advert - this anti-white propaganda that is being piped into the minds of the next generation around the clock exists because those spewing it know what you do not, that your time is over.
Whites are disappearing, they stopped breeding at replacement rates in the 1990's, the non white populations of the west are exploding, they are rising and replacing you. By attacking you these people empower POC's, people of colour are the real consumers now, that is who every company is desperate to court, there is no point wasting time or money pandering to a dead people.

You are the past, this is the transitional phase and you have no place in the future, accept it or don't, they care not. What will be will be and whitey ain't gonna be.

>Finna rape that hoe...
>Woah man, calm down and behave yourself.

Why are white men so rapey Jow Forums?

Attached: 1547642490375.png (1274x536, 1.07M)

I still have about 250 astra blades left. I'm not buying more for another 3 years or so.

This sounds like a conspiracy until you watch a video of the director telling everyone how she's picking her cast and what purpose she tries to follow when making her videos. This is 100% deliberate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwnLzNqkD6Y

Pic related

Attached: the_regressive_agenda.jpg (1200x675, 256K)

I didn't watch the video.

Attached: 1547605856859.jpg (2048x1367, 418K)

Youtube will probably reset it before it reaches 1 million

Yup anti white male, not anti nigger though. Despite niggers being MASSIVE catcallers.

>i voted for Trump guys but this is too far
Always the memeflag kikes

it was anti white and anti male. part and parcel of todays badvertising

>(((People))) would be out in the streets protesting

No, none of this is real. Regular people don’t give a fuck about racism. Most people are racist and expect other races to be the same. He only outrage you see is on (((tv)))

Attached: kjjjj.jpg (848x1344, 209K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha. nice find.

Attached: 1547301854960.jpg (950x622, 141K)

>missing the point so badly

Looks Italian or some sort of partial nigger

>This sounds like a conspiracy

no it doesn't.

adverts exist solely to enable and maintain jewish wealth.

The razor I shave with is 113 years old. The entire concept of a disposable razor is designed to extract resources.

it's just disconnected boomers hiring social studies leeches to make their commercials thinking itll stick with the basedsipping millenials
the irony is that this will make gen z more conservative as a reaction to all the BS because their favourite e-celebs like h3h3 and pewdiepie are highlighting how fucking stupid and pointless this is

White males, truly the most oppressed group of people....

Yes it was antiwhite which is why kikes and their gullible pawns keep shilling Gillette here, and throwing around the word incel. They will keep doing shit like this until someone calls them on their antiwhite bullshit.

you have no idea how hard life is, when you have to live beside shitskins.

> enlightened part of the commercial shows an INDIAN man
> street shitters
> enlightened
not in my universe they're not. just watched the ad for the first time. it's pretty bad. this is what happens when you think extreme feminist ideology is a great way to shill your business.

What happened Gillette? “The Best a Man can get” For as long as we can remember we dreamed about you and now you seem so far away, like Western epic triumph, masculine chorus, financial and sportive success. Everything we’ve been promised! Gillette!
But really what happened? Some woke marketing exec with a liberal arts degree? Bobo family of rentiers, world-travelled and family connection made entry into the corporate world, with old fucks eager to fulfill their corporate goverance codex TM gender quota producing that entitled daughter spirit of “watch me change the world” fueled by the filter bubble of a sterile and unreal sphere of corporate globohomo mischaracterising the reality of the heartland?
Ah don’t be so naive. We both know they just wanted to hack the FB discussion algorithm and play into the polarisation game based on 40 plus P&G studies according to which it absolutely doesnt matter what people think about you. “Any PR is good PR” type deal “Fuck it, let’s run with it”, sinister Gillette exec, ex military, ex Blackwater, learned from advanced Russian cognitive warfare counterinsurgency manual. Yeah, there might be a temporary drop but they’ll forget after one week and just remember Gillette, the big boys on big boards say leaning back, dreaming of feeding the innocent masses Gillette.

Gillette all they hear, Gilette all they can think of. Gillette, Gillette for the masses, like an intense and traumatic fuck they will seek to reproduce for the rest of their lives. “Gillette, you were so intense Gillette”. “Gillette, you made me feel something, were everything was just emptiness before you Gillette”. 60,000 dinner party conversations across the P&G – Gillette empire where the sun never sets, about Gillette, with 20,000 men burying toxic thoughts so deep, there’ll be instant abnormal cell reproduction, requiring massive emergency surgeries, to remove rapidly growing tumor lumps, incision prepared by GilletteTM. “Gillette” The elevated gaggle and clucking of excited women, burning from the display of morality, dreaming of Gillette razors removing excess hair from their petrochemicals deadened and obtrusively P&G-parfumed skin, calling their kids Gillette-Sophia and Justin-Gillette, who grow into resentful teenager spiking glazed sugary Halloween apples with Mach16 razorblades, trying to infiltrate them into suburban dream houses of the future protected by Gillette NATO-grade razor wire, slashing their wrists across the road style in vein and narcissistic cry-for-help suicide larping. “Gillette!” excited whispers into thai masseuse ears relieving toxic masculinity in hot happy ending spurts of rapidly proliferating demi-legal handjob parlours, lubricated by baby oil curtesy of P&G, demi-limp men adrenal glands drained from excessively demanding office jobs, middle manager positions and testo-deficient Gillette babyfaces, dreaming of submissive Gillette confessions that it was all the fault of “Boys will be Boys”.
(“The best a man can get”)

Gillette, tell me the truth, Gillette!! I can handle it. P&G boardroom, Bilderberg connection assessing that consumer society has become unnecessary to bribe mass into submsision because mass doesnt control the economy anymore, hence no more need to sustain system, virtual currency flows disconnect from labour value and become pure domination, classified CIA OPERATION GILLETTE to humiliate and socially engineer the masses into submission, territorialise challenging masculinity, GILLETTE JAUNES, with propaganda apparatus now useless for incitement towards mass casualty warfare. Economic outcome has become irrelevant, GILLETTE knee deep in debt, needs to participate in cognitive warfare op in order to obtain refinancing, P&G exec board compromised, bribed with snuff tape cutting up Haitian orphant with rusty machete courtesy of GILLETTE.

Leftists would cry as well if the nigs were cast as the villains. Identity politics is inevitable in multirracial countries

Well I guess that’s it. I saw all the fuss about Gillette and ignored it, but I just watched the commercial. I shave my head and face everday using the fusion power razors. Not the powerglide though cause those razors are too thin and cut too easily. I will never buy another Gillette product again.

Meanwhile toxic masculinity in India:
express.co.uk/travel/articles/979991/most-dangerous-countries-world-women-thomson-reuters-foundation
>Most dangerous countries in the world for women
>1. India

Attached: India Hinduism.jpg (5013x3752, 3.95M)

What an enriching and beautiful culture

THINK POSITIVE AND IGNORE PROBLEMS.
INDIA:
Pajet is full of parasites:
ciff.org/grant-portfolio/india-national-deworming-programme/
>To support the Government of India to, by 2020, successfully implement an evidence-based, nationally-mandated deworming programme that reaches at least 75% of children.
nvbdcp.gov.in/doc/guidelines-filariasis-elimination-india.pdf
>a total of 250 districts have been identified to be endemic for filariasis with a population of about 600 million at risk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis
>Filariasis is a parasitic disease caused by an infection with roundworms of the Filarioidea type.

shit in food:
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
>Tests on Delhi eateries show high level of faecal matter in street food

shit in the air:
huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/28/in-delhi-alleged-cases-of-poop-falling-from-planes-national-gr/
>In Delhi, Alleged Cases Of Poop Falling From Planes. National Green Tribunal Investigates
>Rooftops are reportedly spattered with waste

Working in sewers without protection:
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
>Over 1 million people in India’s “untouchable” caste are still tasked with cleaning sewers, drains, and latrines — with no protective gear.

Stealing organs from people in hospital:
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
>surgeons operated on hundreds of Indians against their will

Greedy Pajet amputates children to beg for money:
anythingrelated.com/2015/02/beggar-mafia-in-india.html
>Around 60,000 children go missing in India each year, however, there are probably way more that are not accounted for
>The reason they choose to amputate the children's legs is because disabled children brought in more money since people felt bad for them.

Attached: yoga positive.jpg (960x960, 82K)

>Being an "Alpha Male"
>Using Gillete

Men use Barbasol. It's cheap, virtually unchanged for 100 years, and gets the job done.

>men growing beards to look manly
>how do we get soibois to buy razors and shave
>make commercial about how looking manly is toxic masculinity
>all the good men are clean shaven
>if you want to be a femminist ally you must shave, goyim
simply put, this was not targetting people from Jow Forums who are mostly clean shaven.

of course it is
youtu.be/zCjJk_jwIa8?t=674
Curb the autism 11:14 to about the 30 minute mark. Is this you, faggot?

Well, we are the only group that's held responsible, financially and otherwise, for the degeneracy of all other races.

Short selling stock
Boycott
Put options
I rock

>razor blade commercial
Don't recall seeing anything about them advertising razors. Which bit explained the clear benefits of using Gillette, particularly over all these alternatives that people are now recommending?

that video, jesus christ, hilarious, wtf is wrong with that woman, everything is about gender and race in her life and yet she thinks her hamfisted propaganda is subtle and unnoticed. sad/hilarious/terrifying.

Nah nah, dems fur us whyte boi

Already switched two days ago when I saw the ad online. I legit have been using Gillette since I was 16 and had pubes on my chin. Now 28 and throwing away my Fusion razor and switching to Dollar Shave Club. Evidently I am one of thousands to switch according to them. Warms my heart.

Attached: gillette 3.jpg (620x299, 35K)

GUYS, TWITTER IS MAKING FUN OF US AND CALLING US SNOWFLAKES!

Attached: 1509237114272.jpg (750x546, 32K)

>Dollar Shave Club

Get a safety razor.

Attached: Dollar-Shave-Club-x-PRIDE.png (1200x587, 492K)

They'e not calling us snowflakes, they're calling us "toxic" and calling for our "elimination".

Uh no. Get a cut throat

>My Wife's Son
>Favorited by Gillette

Attached: 4m5ouoi2qfa21.jpg (1242x2208, 185K)

Ooops thanks. My two roommates cancelled their subscription too. Thanks for that.

if you want to use a shitty cartridge razor just do dollar shave club and stop wasting money

No more gillete for life
I dont ever forgive

Dims are nigger lovers, nigger boy

Do you really have a BBQ cult?

Are they.... TRYING to get people to boycott this israel company?

Wow this is a rare sight for me

>It was anti WHITE male.
It was so blatant a normie lawyer i follow on youtube made a note of it

The real redpill is having a beard and using a trimmer

Attached: 1547650258800.jpg (1071x1381, 135K)

Threadly reminder that the forces behind this are subhumans that rape children. Should we start exposing all of the (((ad agencies))) and their personnel? The racist white woman that directed this trash was most likely paid what amounts to an average persons yearly wage for directing this one commercial. We have a professional class that is all to happy to wage war on white men for a decent paycheck.

This. I think there's definitely still intentional "evil white man" shit going on here, but the entire thing is a plot to troll people and gin up customers. It ended up working for Nike in the end.

Even going back and watching lethal weapon movies you can see a bunch of ‘end apartheid’ propaganda regarding South Africa. It doesn’t even make sense in the movie. Not to mention how Mel is a crazy out of control white guy while his partner is some model citizen with a nice house and a boat.

That's gay and degenerste but its not anti anyone like gilette ad.

>thomson-reuters-foundation
are you retarded? it was a stupid perception poll which was against india for banning some organisation. reuter are always biased against india
>>pic
many of those compiled photos are not of hinduism.

Attached: pepe5.jpg (957x621, 53K)

Shameless repost.

>So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach.

Attached: 1540842523344.png (562x562, 117K)

Fun fact: blacks can’t shave regularly. It hurts.
Asians don’t need to shave
Razors are literally a white mans product.

Attached: 0A97F22C-6236-41D6-9650-9A44ECFB0558.jpg (1373x974, 271K)

Attached: 66719.jpg (640x626, 50K)

>concerned about mass distributed anti whie anti masculinity propoganda? Lol u sure r triggered

>THINK POSITIVE AND IGNORE PROBLEMS.
thnks for advice

>huffingtonpost
>Vox
>indiatoday
t. leftist fag

So I got to thinking this might do the opposite of what is intended: Girls always go after the "bad boys", if you keep demonizing white guys you will then have women of all races wanna jump on their dicks

Attached: 1547268030154.jpg (1200x1781, 141K)

NORDS GET THE SWORD

Attached: 1493044550044.jpg (1049x459, 54K)

I’m sick of all these shills flooding /POL. I originally came here because of Qanon thinking this place would be amazing to discuss the amount of progress it’s had. Not to mention our loyal POTUS. But it turns out, you’re all just anti-Semitic assholes who’ve learned nothing from what happened 70 years ago. If it weren’t for loyal Americans, you’d all be speaking German and wouldn’t have the freedom we receive today. Trump is a loyal supporter of Israel and so is anybody else that’s sane. You’re just a fringe minority who makes people such as myself look bad. People of all races should unite against libtard insanity instead of promoting the racist shit you post.

So I’m leaving this place, you’ll never learn what it’s like to be in the Holocaust.

No, this won't happen because all the white men who are portrayed in these adverts are shown to be insecure and effeminate.

They all look dopey and depressed, which kikes probably figure a lot of white guys are.

Fixed
streamable.com/lnqbv

Attached: gillette.png (1054x508, 341K)

>This is deliberate. Not on accident.

well yeah, but it's not some anti white male conspiracy, it's just that diversity sells

you people need to relax

Think again. It was anti JEW male.

>Bible establishes authority of men over women
>God is a male
>Sacrifices are made to God

I think it's because traditional safety razors are getting popular again. The subreddit for learning how to use them went from 10,000 to 100,000 subscribers in two years. Pic related is a specially designed razor for nigger skin, which ends up looking like a toasted pizza if you shave it with plastic shit.

I'm actually using that very razor.

Attached: 61dFabxe0JL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)