Why did antifa get rekt here?

Here's a vid of the Portland riot. Looks like they had superior numbers, and Portland is their town. Why did they run away? youtube.com/watch?v=J2t4MRC36rs

Attached: 1530535325130.jpg (470x313, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E
youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo0xya4RTw
youtube.com/watch?v=RpFPV2-sAJc
youtube.com/watch?v=btaQ-ivk744
youtube.com/watch?v=cgeiJHkDvRo
youtube.com/watch?v=i_LnRVbb4pM
youtu.be/HHdBmBMFMxU
proudboysusa.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antifa with a baton gets dropped by a bare-handed proud boy.

A Chad going to the gym is always going to beat a skinny faggot, regardless of ideology.

It appears judging by wrist size they either are all heroin addicts or never ate meat their entire life.

Proud boys usually veterans and tough gritty jobbed conservative chads. Antifa is made up of soft white males and physically weak projecting alpha females. You do the math.

Unironically I picture any civil war going the same way. Antifa and lefty’s BTFO by right wing trained conservatives and tough men.

fun fact: Proud Boys dont exist anymore, Antifa does

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E

Attached: 5c362b101f0000ce09280cba.jpg (720x704, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg

Attached: 1546714993886s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo0xya4RTw

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

Imagine thinking this is true lol... Just like xe academy and other associated names for blackwater, proud boys still exists those people didn't stop existing or meeting up.

Antifa runs because only a handful of them are actually willing to fight or hurt people the rest are just cover for the violent ones to hide behind after committing the crime. The majority run because they know they don’t have the numbers and the pissed off proudboys are going to kick their asses wether they are they are violent or just providing cover for the ones that are.

Taking a look at that riot it looks like only one small sub group of Antifa the sharps (skin heads against racial prejudices) were the ones willing to fight but one of the proudboys put one of them in a coma so they ran too.

they have the cops on their side though cops usually always defend antifa from harm and arrest and charge the right wingers. but you're a memeflag so i would expect this kind of bullshit

they dont stop killing their own family members either

youtube.com/watch?v=RpFPV2-sAJc

Attached: DwlBSq9V4AAnhB8.jpg (954x452, 71K)

right wingers are the most fucked up people in america

youtube.com/watch?v=btaQ-ivk744

Attached: 0c2.jpg (2000x1123, 129K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cgeiJHkDvRo

wrong link but I guess it works

youtube.com/watch?v=i_LnRVbb4pM

I don't haveven te screen capture nymore but there was a reddit post by a guy claiming to have been involved in anarchist and communist activism since the 70s. In it, he complains that the majority of the people filling up the front lines were 18 year old college onions boys and 90lb women who did "nothing but make us look terrible" while the Patriots had the actual working class on their side.

That's why they lost.

I don’t think the police are on Antifa side I just think the police are willing to let the two groups fight it out for a bit but break it up when it gets out of control.

It just seems like they are protecting Antifa because they have to step in before the little cucks get themselves killed.

Antifa is supported by the establishment, by multinational corporations. You do the bidding of your corporate masters and will be disposed of when they are finished with you.

the whole later part of the video depicts cops beating anitfa. shine that boot some more faggot

Attached: 36086517_407289259755598_4481294092675842048_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

They also suck a lot of cocks.

Antifa is supported by the establishment, by multinational corporations.

Attached: 1547211937560.png (374x229, 29K)

Ofc the cops are going to beat your faggot asses, you already served your purpose.

Supporting american police is an inherently pro-white position.

>trump literally makes an unmasking antifa act
>FBI declares antifa a terrorist group but not proud boys
>CIA was founded to oppose communism
>modern immigration forms literally ask people if they've been a member of a communist party
>popular youtubers shill for the alt right but virtually all hate antifa
>"antifa are the establishment!"

so is rimming your employers ass and being anti communist

Attached: 1532734752637.jpg (775x504, 320K)

>Supporting american police is an inherently pro-white position.

Ehhhhh, I dunno about that. Would be nice if the police were more pro-white as opposed to ZOG foot soldiers.

>ZOG

its amazing how you all sound exactly the like.

Attached: 1536646299073s.jpg (209x250, 4K)

most of those things you just said are false, you stupid fucking bogan. Media supports antifa and the unmasking act is a relic from the KKK

Salty bitch is salty
Good job fighting the man while working for the man.
Fuckin queer

Well I mean they are despised by every mintority group for being 'racist'. They could be better but unless they start going door to door looking for guns white people should probably support them.
I never even said I was a capitalist

>its amazing how you all sound exactly the like.

Nigger, do you know where you are?

Attached: 1547583377142.png (480x389, 55K)

Because they are larping pussies who have never had to fight in real life and never had to struggle due to being middle class themselves

They are cowards with zero honor. They only fight when they have the advantage.
They only use tactics that involve dodging out of a crowd of their buddies to attack and then jump back in. Some even line their front line with women so they can hit people with boards and when the attacked man lunges they can snap photos of the evil right punching at women. While the cunt women sneakily kick at their legs of course.

>attacks old women
>attacks people with children
>attacks the disabled like those with a fucking walker from polio
>attacks women
>only attack men from behind
>only attack because police take every form of protection from right wing people including body armor and pepper spray even from women while antifa has wooden fucking bats and metal pipes.

I love the proud boys for this reason. They are a group that defend people when antifa shows up to attack. They use their superior strength for good because the only way to fight back is to have Chad levels of muscle vs a faggot with wooden board, pepper spray, and body armor paid for by ((them)) with cops who are paid off by ((them))

yeah those Proud Boys were fighting the man when they wore those MAGA hats made china and ordered by a new york real estate boomer mogul turned conservative who blames melon picking Mexicans who work for less then minimum wage for alll america's trouble.

you people are insane.

Attached: 1538870232388.jpg (555x617, 297K)

Like Trump gives a shit about the KKK.
You guys elected a billionaire CEO as potus and stormfags cheered him on. You are the establishment.
>Bogan
I thought leftists were all middle class hipsters. Suddenly being working class is shameful now? Fuck off cunt.

Attached: Dik1DQiU0AArdwX.jpg (676x511, 95K)

/thread

Being Australian is shameful.

Not surprised an Australian can’t into logic

My ancestors were crooks and I'm proud of it.

Because they're faggots?

This is some extremely low-IQ trolling

Attached: 1547583965057.jpg (907x849, 166K)

>The establishment is the system itself, not Trump
>Unmasking act was made by Leftists against the KKK
>FBI is anti-Trump
>CIA is anti-Trump
>Modern immigration forms literally ask people if they've been a member of far right groups
>Definition of "Far right" is broadened to encompass literally everything, while communism has "never been tried"
>Corporate media shill for Antifa but virtually all hate the alt-right
You're forgetting that political conflicts are to determine the better of two parties, i.e. over relative claims. If they were over absolute claims, they'd be religious conflicts. Claims mean nothing unless they are contrasted against those of your opposition.

Clearly more fucked up than Antifa sucking off old trannies while shooting heroin in their abandoned building squats.

Huh, these two mix together pretty well.
youtu.be/HHdBmBMFMxU

proudboysusa.com
Womp womp

Antifa is literally trannies.

Antifa is a federally listed terrorist group now. Soon you will be rounded up, Jew.

because in all of these fkn videos you see the troglodyte hambeasts standing on the front-line of the crowd making sure any time someone tries to get past them to the guys throwing bottles and swinging U-locks past them they can scream RAPE and YOU ASSAULTED A WOMAN, but as soon as violence is justified against them they throw LLE's and run with their tails between their legs.

imagine being so fucking cucked you have to hide your face and stand behind women to defend yourself.

even in the end of the video when that pussy gets his ass knocked out, there are big headed punk sluts antagonizing and distracting proud boys because they know they'll never get hit (unless theyre swinging wine bottles, ref: mouldylocks)

Now Gavins gone, whats stopping them from becoming leaderless ancaps and masking up?

If they did that, Antifa would be gone inside a week, and there’s nothing stopping them from doing that now.

If they weren't the establishment, theyd all be in jail.

We are all been aware Spencer was controlled opposition from the start. You faggots push him as the "leader of the alt right" because the movement is leaderless and you can't attack it lol.

It is still leaderless. We are still winning. Stay mad as we push that overton window even further right every single day.

Hey, I'm planning to take a box cutter to one of your comrades face, May god show mercy to the dumb bastard who wears anything antifa in public, You will see it in the news eventually.

Attached: 57648524798037498435987.jpg (1300x1186, 93K)

this is fokeing qualty

And see, you don't even need a huge amount of muscle. Sometimes the fire inside is enough.

It's always great to see women who demand equality taking full advantage female privilege knowing that nine times out of ten a man won't hit her no matter what she does.

>Organise alt-right rally
>Ourguys dressed like antifa
>Get them from behind

Antifa likes it from behind anyway.

go cry over a razor blade commercial little kids

Attached: 1545362207188.jpg (444x521, 34K)

Your comrade will certainly be crying over a blade, I can guarantee that

Think i'll carve a swastika into his forehead, Make sure to get in and around the gums, Give him a joker scar for the memes, He will be a right mess

fucking wristlets

Attached: 1544328364497.png (334x393, 283K)

>antifa cucks calling themselves communist (((anarchists))) while obeying the (((moral guide-lines))) dictated by multi-billion corporations
the absolute state of commie scum

Attached: BigIron.jpg (544x403, 24K)

You fags can't even beat up proud boy faggots, what makes you think you would last a day if veterans decided to start slipping into your homes at night?

>the proles beating each other's heads with sticks on the streets while the rich laugh
lame

hahahahah somewhere early in that video a female proud boy fucks up an antifa

hilarious

imagine actually getting your arse kicked by a girl

This. Liberals are at heart, cowards.
I remember seeing a long Tumblr thread of a proposed communist revolution, a ton of them, even a "former marine", listed out their dream duties. Of the forty or so different people commenting, the duties were all basically
>Uniform design
>Speech writing
>Propagandist
>Reporter
>Field Commander
Not a single one mentioned anything remotely related to an actual civil war, no actual troops, no logistics, no strategists, no transport, no scouts, no engineers, no construction, no infrastructure maintainence, and most importantly, NO FUCKING FOOD PRODUCTION. They all believe they'll be the Commissars, the elite of the revolution, but no one except true anarchists (which are actually quite rare) and willing to get dirty. They act all tough and kick flaming trash cans down the street, but if we start another civil war, these fucktards will surrender within the first week without foreign interference.

And yet they chased all those cowardly racists out completely. You neckbeard fucks can't even run your klan rallies in public anymore. The extinction is going as planned. America has always been anti-facist. Your cherry picking won't change how the history books are written. You guys lost (yet again) and good triumphed over evil (yet again).

>no u memeing
They’re really sending their best

Have antifa in Ireland, do you?

fuck I love these public riots!
we need these here is ausfailia to btfo the faggot scum

this.

Imagine being this blind and retarded. Get a job you fucking faggot. Your SNAP is running out soon!

>if veterans
>if

fuck off with "muh homeless PTSD ridden alcoholic veterans"

Attached: 1544645061927.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

There's a small amount of them, But they are more cowardly than their american comrades, They know things can get violent over here

Attached: spencer-gary-younge-im-british-no-cartoon-controlled-opposition.png (741x468, 71K)

Wow, back when I was growing up in 1970s brooklyn we Italians use to fight against niggers and potatos in alleys with baseball bats and chef knives. I dont know what this zoomer pussy shit is but I dont even see blood just facading pussies reenacting braveheart

Because they're limp wristed, soft, poofters.

Why are so many ANTIFA members crust punks from white upper class homes? Did mommy not suck daddy’s dick enough so daddy stayed many long nights “wokring” in the city? Or did mommy dump daddy for the latinx gardener?

SEETHING with a memeflag.

Who puts this much effort into creating a meme like this? Surely not /our guy/

The Spencer pied piper op failed brilliantly. You retards managed to ensnare a few of the lowest IQ nazi LARPers I've ever seen with the Spencer "hello, fellow nazi" op. This is good for conservatives. Continue to remove these retards so conservatives don't have them around as a liability.

Wow, best footage I've seen.

Enh, guns negate weakness - that's why women carry.

God bless Jow Forums.

Attached: mel.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

#

what to expect?

what to expect?

Attached: C8B6B466-9EB3-4B74-965F-5F703A30B6F4.jpg (540x824, 112K)

Becausre they're faggots.
Like orcs from LOTR, they need superior numbers just to be on somewhat even odds due to inferior troop quality.

Quality>Quantity

>I don’t think the police are on Antifa side
Portlandfag here, you are wrong. The Mayor is the head of the Portland Police Department. He has routinely blamed the victims of Antifa violence, made indirect statements of support, and ordered the police to stand down many times. He recently proposed an ordinance that would have prevented the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer from holding permitted rallies, but was rejected because the even further left City Councillors feared it could be interpreted as impeding Antifa (it couldn't, because they never have permits). The most he has ever done to impede Antifa has been to allow the PPD to build human walls between them and their targets. The officers themselves hate Antifa and use any excuse to take their gloves off and they hate the Mayor for stopping them from doing their jobs.

It's a fucking nightmare downtown. I commute 35 miles in part to avoid this shit.

>when the 'left cant meme' meme just isnt enough

Attached: 1536322336472.jpg (1000x553, 99K)

Attached: 1526435137066.jpg (1016x1042, 138K)

Would taking off Antifa's masks be basically like head scalping? they don't want their identities shown, take off the mask and they'll run. could avoid a lot of casualties this way.

Attached: 1541651585652.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Attached: 125312.jpg (736x981, 97K)

Attached: EmoJima.jpg (540x960, 76K)

Attached: 1526157492447.jpg (1024x605, 144K)

Attached: 7568907890.jpg (720x713, 46K)

Southern Oregon user here, was thinking of moving near Portland for specific reasons. which would be the better option: moving north or south of portland?

Attached: 1539380812731.jpg (720x709, 36K)

Attached: 1493370632062.png (1026x767, 1.53M)

Attached: 1528040635978.jpg (631x700, 59K)

Attached: rar8heleaeky.jpg (848x646, 115K)