WE MUST SECURE THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE

white people: *are actively replaced*
also white people:

youtu.be/qXMVNU2UWLo

Attached: Europe today.jpg (1225x1080, 507K)

grrrrrrr naked daddies
thanks op
also, stop being so triggered. this is europe, we are free, we can do things like this because nudity is just the natural state of the human body, nothing to panic about. we are not mutts.
you are probably a muslim

Degenerate public dick swinger

Memeflag General

>be degenerate
>wonder why entire continent is going through cultural crisis

>Memeflag General
t. belgium

Attached: nige.jpg (660x371, 31K)

Why is the blonde qt at 6:16 not naked?

Attached: 1533989271310.jpg (330x319, 26K)

kek

Attached: 1538355105873.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Can any dicklets here tell me what it's like to have a cock that doesn't even hang down over your balls? Do men with tiny dicks piss on their own balls every time?

Attached: 1396921896765.jpg (1280x1280, 323K)

>childrens watching
EXTERMINATE ALL FAGS, KILL ALL HOMOSEXUALS, BURN ALL TRANNIES, DEPORT TO AFRICA ALL THE NIGGERS AND LEFTIST.

Attached: 1545273653424.jpg (500x671, 70K)

Grow-er vs show-er

Studies have confirmed that small flaccid penises will grow by a significantly higher % during an erection.

t. average (6.5inch)

It's extremely unnatural and dangerous for a child to see a naked person

ok but that doesn't answer my question: if a dicklet IS FLACCID and he has to piss does he piss on his own balls? I feel like you know the answer, based on your response...

Attached: Caqsdpture.png (596x170, 13K)

This is why we need shariah law

nah my dick genuinely hangs lower than my balls, but I don't see how if it didn't that would be a problem as most people manually aim with their hand

It's like collectivism is retarded since the world is made of individuals

literally the first thing I ever saw in my life was my mom's twat, and probably a glimpse of butthole as well. The second thing was her titty as she shoved it in my face. Nudity is not the same as sex. When i was a little kid I occasionally showered with my dad if we were in a hurry, but he was a masculine man who wasn't a faggot or a pedo. I'm sure today that's a CPS call, because the world is full of faggots and predators but also because people are much more uptight than they were 30 years ago.

Attached: 1401654154361.jpg (792x928, 272K)

>It's extremely unnatural and dangerous for a child to see a naked person
Why is it not acceptable for fat boomers to walk around naked in shopping malls and offer kids free candy?
If parents want to raise nudist kids then they can do so in the nudist community.
Sane people can easily avoid them, unless ofc they are biking through the city like degenerate retards.

the naked people on those bikes would agree with what you're shilling here.

this. Penis hangs lower than balls but only when outside it's not so hot. testicles can hang absurdly really low when it's hot.
micropenis should count when your penis is the size of a peanut like the Faggy OP video

Maybe u can join the actual inhabitants and join CERN. Unless the apes use the nukes first

WE MUST SECURE A HOMELAND FOR YOUR PIPO

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (600x399, 60K)

>>be degenerate
>>wonder why entire continent is going through cultural crisis

CF DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: commonfilth14682.png (653x1026, 924K)

>this shit is allowed on jewtube
kek

Lol not for much longer.

go back 2 the middle east/north africa
or if you're white edgelords, go LARP in a video game or something

Literal retard wew lad where did you learn this...

Uhhhh dont advocate showering with your dad bro. There’s literally no meed for it.

not everybody grew up in a mansion with 9 bathrooms

the pressure of the piss makes the dick into a semi, you fucking imbecile
think of what happens with a garden hose that's curled up when you let the water through

>we are free

Hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

Why do americans hate naked people?

I don’t wanna see your gross body, fagneto

WTF is wrong with the naked body?
You have one too you know

Attached: laoconte.jpg (984x1035, 633K)

fuck off degenerate
wear some fucking clothes