I don't give a damn at this point. I'm votting for Trump in this next election

I don't give a damn at this point. I'm votting for Trump in this next election.

I used to be super liberal & when the election first started I didn't like'em all that much, but I gave'em a chance and he won me over.

I'm sorry ... after the PC horse shit & the way the far left has been acting, I feel like voting for anyone BUT Trump is a vote for weakness. It's a vote against America.

I just want to see the looks on their stupid arrogant faces when he wins this election. The left has made the phrase "It's okay to be white" into "hate speech", they teaching kids as early kindergarten and 1st grade about "Gender Identity".

The left has gone so far off the deep end I don't even recognize it anymore.

Attached: 180125-tomasky-maga-2020-hero_j2wuse.jpg (1480x833, 177K)

>former liberal here
fuck off rabbi and take (((trump))) with you

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>Everyone with an opinion on anything is a Jew
Moron

>I'm votting for Trump in this next election.

Cringe.

Attached: 1490464303944.jpg (828x898, 118K)

Don't bother. He won't do anything you expect or want.

U.N ?

Fuck off Globalist!

Attached: cap15.jpg (450x450, 35K)

I would consider it a major let down for my life if trump doesn't get 8 years.

Really he's been doing so great as prez for the first 2 years, i'm really excited to see where we'll be if he gets the full 2 terms.

Oh but the looks on their faces will be fucking priceless.

Attached: 7211682eafccb71694e51a1d337f38bc.png (535x632, 286K)

Fellas, do keep in mind that Donald Trump is enormously intelligent. The hallmark of intelligence is prediction. He understands the future. The wall could be used to keep us IN, should America fall to leftism and tyranny. He will delay building the wall until he secures defenses against misuse.

I rather see the look on conservatives' faces.

Yeah ... it'll probably be something like this.

Attached: tumblr_muvucthDmG1swxtfzo1_500.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Trump not the most pro Zionist president? That would be lying.

Yeah ... I think the left is pushing the Idea that Trump is some sort of White Supremacist Icon when he really isn't.

Attached: tumblr_nuk35mXt5S1sm7bj9o1_1280.gif (800x645, 1.09M)

I was a Gary voter. I'm switching to trump because of all the butthurt. It's a glorious salt mine and I want to feel responsible for it.

The shit Democrats pulled with the Kavanagh confirmation hearings was outrageous and unforgivable. They sealed my vote for Trump regardless of anything he does. I hope he tells Pelosi and Schumer to go fuck themselves.

Attached: trump 2020.png (522x346, 84K)

>I'm switching to trump because of all the butthurt

Based! Epic trollz xD. Own dem libtards!

Attached: 1512112767493.jpg (645x729, 85K)

You can't even spell voting right you fagglio

Attached: 1541898840603.jpg (1467x1000, 147K)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to spell more carefully next time. Still voting for Trump in 2020.

Attached: 151221122025-trump-shrug-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 196K)

I'm actually really fond of black people. Everyone at my job is black.

While black people may not be as good at taking I.Q tests they're good at other things. ^_^

Attached: Diamond-and-silk.jpg (601x381, 54K)

Yeah...

This could be U.S right now...
But it's not... it's YOUR country...

or should I say... *their* country...
Too bad you don't have any strong leaders. :3

Attached: islam4uk1.jpg (460x287, 30K)

welcome to the club

I truly wish we could be living in a world where it didn't matter... but it matters.

I just feel like there's a disproportionate amount of hate towards President Trump. It feels ... manufactured.

It feels like people in Antifa & BLM and similar like groups are being used to push some sort of agenda.

Somehow hating America is the new loving America & Patriotism has become almost taboo. It's like everything is ass backward.

Attached: 2543494_0.jpg (630x630, 50K)

congratulations

Attached: Trumptards.jpg (350x394, 20K)

That is lying to say he is. Nothing different than any other president before or alternatively in this regards. Putin grovels at Israel's feet like any other world leader too. Using Israel to try to wedge against Trump is just a typical subversive tactic you like to use.

>I used to be super liberal

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

It’s cause we’re in a cold civil war user. The hollywood phony media is desperately clinging to the narrative they invented in 2016. At this point they don’t care about optics cause the lines are already drawn so they are going full Marxist at this point. The deep state learned in the 1960s to adopt “progressive” culture as a means to retain power.