Gillette has fallen to the hands of the left

Gillette has fallen to the hands of the left.

This is a huge problem. We need to figure out how to solve it.

Their recent feminist ad: youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

What the fuck has this world fallen too.

Attached: 1541640271230.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets them talk there is nothing that gillet jaunes hate more than see someone trying coopt their movements

Gillette disposable razors are shit. Bic is half the price and much better shave with one blade.

Attached: 1452022274081.png (900x900, 1.61M)

>3$ for 10 bics in America

Lmao. Americans are paypigs for their supermarket overlords.

Pic related is the exact same product in the UK for £1 ($1.28)

Attached: 2019-01-16_12-12-57.png (977x731, 160K)

Every action has and equal and opposite reaction

We need to make that opposite reaction happen.

Just grow a beard, you fucking beta faggot.

>Just grow a beard, you fucking beta faggot

Attached: nincel2.jpg (1429x1221, 811K)

Is it pronounced Bik or Bich?

Im sure this is just a manufactured problem and outrage to distract from gilets jaunes in the news

Attached: fire2-e48a.jpg (480x340, 30K)

>Don’t buy Gillette products
>????

It’s not rocket science.

My friends actually bought me a switch and it's really fun

>Feminist

Their ad wasn't anti MALE. It was anti WHITE MALE. Wake up you faggot.

feminism is jewish, it's always been specifically anti white male

Hard latin 'c'

Like the one in "rare Cunt"

I hate this fucking video.

This

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs

Attached: B8DDAC28-146C-42B6-B92A-B4F10403858B.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>We need to figure out how to solve it.
Stop buying their products

Just use dollar shave club, bic or Willkinson sword. Let the free market sort it out. It’s not like any of the beta males and women they’re pandering to in the ad actually need to shave.

Oh look, another post about this shit

fuck your feelings

Well.... What Gillete has done is successfully get the whole internet saying Gilette over and over and over. That is called branding. Gilette wins.

this ad essentially argues for the return of "chivalry" and that women are to be protected—not treated equally. it's a poison meme. they snatched it from the mad men plot and it turns out they didn't actually get the joke.

>It was anti WHITE MALE. Wake up you faggot.
browsing /pol for an hour and anyone would agree /pol is exactly whom this add is targeted at.
/pol is full of white wannabe bois that are in their own toxic bubble constantly repeating each other and confirming each other that whatever faggotry has been posted is correct, as long as it isn't targeted at white bois.

No wonder Jow Forums is full of this ad. completely triggered eheh.
what is it bois? a be-nice-to-eachother-campaign is such a problem because you refuse to be nice? (on the internet of course, in real life you talk completely different)

To be desu with these threads and reactions you guise are completely showing your weak side. it's like shouting really loud and repeatedly I AM NO GAY
I AM NOT GAY PEOPLE!!
it's just sad. larping nazi's getting triggered this badly. the old /pol would have reacted totally different back in the days. now its just a bunch of whiny little faggots.

no this meme is to show everyone that now it is niggers jobs to smash white men if they talk to white women, this is prepping america for south africa tier shit

Not a problem. Stop giving them free PR and let them die.

this is bullshit.
>hmmm I recognize that face but I can't remember if it's the guy who robbed me or the guy who helped me out
"no such thing as bad publicity" is something ad agencies tell their clients to cover up their own incompetence.

I started a thread about how to address and minimize this from happening.

>Americans are paypigs for their supermarket overlords.
America is collapsing, and its grocery prices are leading the way

muh fee fees