Wonder why Jonah is such a failure lately?

>FUCK TRUMP
>40:30
youtube.com/watch?v=nFj7PCuQj7E

TRUMP CURSE

Attached: 1547623736724.jpg (1500x1594, 280K)

It is over.

Why does the Trump curse affect people who supported him?

Attached: james fields.jpg (600x791, 46K)

Attached: gavin.jpg (235x214, 12K)

...and Alex Jones

Attached: alex jones.png (725x454, 698K)

...and Milo

Attached: milo yiannopoulos.jpg (768x512, 41K)

...and Manafort

Attached: paul-manafort.jpg (618x410, 65K)

We all know who did this to Jonah

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

WE NEED MORE TIME!

...and Martin Shkreli

Attached: martin shkreli.jpg (600x400, 26K)

...and Steve King

Attached: steve-king.jpg (618x410, 51K)

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother

...and Michael Cohen

Attached: michael cohen.jpg (780x438, 36K)

I remember trying to relate to some black dudes and saying "man when obama won I actually cried" and they said that was "hella gay" and would not pass the blunt and started roasting me so I took the rest of my weed that I was letting them hit off of cause i purchased it off them got in my car and never tried to relate to black people again.

Attached: 1542377159409.jpg (750x660, 55K)

does he has a manager or someone to tell him avoid interviews at all costs because he keep digging his grave everywhere he goes since the french broadcaster

Fields will not spend his life in prison. As soon as the world becomes a little less pozzed, he'll be able to get released on an appeal.

Your pic is old. Yellow man can go to the moon too now.

...and Papa John

Attached: papa john.jpg (600x337, 27K)

this

FUCK KIKE SHILLS, JEWS GET THE OVEN

I guarantee this guy has more money and more fame than your no-name ass yah fuckin numbskull.

Can you believe that anyone who is a conservative is defamed by the leftist media machine ??????

That is gay

Yea but he is a fat fuck whom no woman fucks for anything other than his money or fame, he will never be loved

You can’t expect your enemies to die without taking a few allies first

Jonah get off of Jow Forums. It's 5 in the morning, you should be doing something productive.

baneposting will never die

This guy is fucking retarded

Attached: BIKEBRAIN.jpg (609x833, 66K)

Those fags would have been deplatformed regardless of whether they supported trump. The only reason they were fucked is because they are right wing and were all extremely popular.

>rich and famous people matter more
Kill yourself faggot. You sound like a woman

After seeing that image my first thought was JUST

His pores literally extrude cocaine wtf

Who's laughing now Jamal?

Attached: 470049-ornella-fleury-qui-pourrait-etre-la-nou-300x254-3.jpg (300x254, 14K)

lol fag

n-no pls no

>few
you mean all? kek

curses are not real, you dumb fucking child

I quite liked him in Maniac, unusually good series for jewflix.
Also has a wierdly hot chain smoking chink in it.

Attached: actress-sonoya-mizuno-facts-10-1537948724-view-1.jpg (795x596, 56K)

That definitely threw him over the edge. It must be unbearable for him to this day.
Just think of it, you're a pretty successful and mostly well-reviewed actor, starring in supermovies alongside people like Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, and all of a sudden this literal who frogfu mocks you with a vengeance down to your soul's atoms for the entire world to see, and next thing you know all your insecurities flare up again.

The fact that he couldn't come up with a good comeback and just pathetically mumbled his way through it just illustrated how much it broke him to the core

wow Jonah Hill is an astonishingly good salesman

his mom was literally on tinder

Attached: IMG_8156.jpg (633x761, 47K)

Fuck this reactionist kike

Source?

as Jow Forums became an other gossip forum were retarded moron called Joe and Stacy come to talk of the american jewish celebrity ?
wtf happened to this site
reddit is the worst pile of crap ever created
why did you fucking had to fucking pollute the whole internet with your attention craving

kek

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Holy shit downloading tinder right now boyos. Im a natural milfhunter and wouldnt mind a kike in my life if I got to be Jona Hill younger than him abusive drunk stepfather.

I'm pretty sure that Gen Z could name 100s of youtubers over this old jew. I barely recognize you myself.

absolute pathetic shill

a decade of cocaine addiction?

>cinder wins

I sucked pretty bad tbf

>muh faym

Only degenerates crave attention from plebs

Kike rekt
Lol

What happened?

I hate that female host's Puerto Rican/Nigger accent. All women with that accent deserve the noose.

>those goblin eyes

The fire rises

Attached: A7106AE4-3127-4ADC-997C-0A63ABA4059A.jpg (470x706, 50K)

him and pete davidson are at the top of my celeb suicide risk pool

kek I don't think I'll be able to unsee this