Hey you shit cunts. Barely any of you even need to shave. You chinless incel losers...

Hey you shit cunts. Barely any of you even need to shave. You chinless incel losers. Why would you even shave with a disposable razor? Or a straight razor either. You gonna sit out on the portch with a strop sharpening it every day? As if. Even if you try, you will only succeed in shredding you gormless pink face up.
I have one of these for my mass of blonde whiskers. It’s great. You’re a loser.

“Booo hoo ad says I shouldn’t sexually assault women or behave like a fucking idiot I’m triggered, gonna start 50 new threads about it.”

I swear you’re a pathetic self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

Attached: 124B40DB-B8D9-4AE5-B7B2-05A2EA214FD9.jpg (421x500, 31K)

kill all jewish and israeli children

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

As if you even have a toilet roll. I bet you wipe your shit hole with your hand.

You could apply for a job at Gillette, I think you'd fit right in with their company culture.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: strayans.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

You’re the one who is a self fulfilling prophecy! Dick!

u glowing pos of shit

shaving is for girls

Implying this isn’t my dream.

>implying
TEAR APART AN ISRAELI CHILD

Attached: implyer.png (500x553, 194K)

Having a face like a homeless bum is for tiprat shit cunts who haven’t seen a bathtub for years.

>implying your dream isn't getting pegged by Anita Sarkeesian

Learn to shave with straight razor. Realize to do so one needs to develop skill at creating a “wicked sharp” edge. Realize this skill is transferable to other steels that are high quality. Bayonets, stilettos, hatchets, etc. Learn to carry super sharp weapons. Learn to kill silently from behind with Fairbairn. Yeah, shaving with straight razor a serious waste of time...

I can already sharpen a knife you loser, its not a difficult skill. Fuck, you would think you people believe even simple home tasks are some sort of magic spells. It’s EASY

my apologies I never realized you like your men pretty

Attached: 1524614924252.jpg (236x230, 13K)

Learn “wicked sharp”. Get on my level. I bet you don’t even HAVE a Fairbairn Sykes. I bet you don’t even know what it is.

Attached: 418FFC83-4D20-433A-842A-D147B632DF9D.jpg (1800x1200, 420K)

Besides, straight razors need sharpening daily. They are too shit to stay sharp. its time consuming and pointless when there’s a modern mechanical alternative that only requires electricity. I could understand if you were a homeless tramp. You shouldn’t be giving out advice like that because its utterly retarded. If you want to learn how to sharpen a knife get a wet stone and spit on that fucker, away you go. Don’t talk about things you don’t understand you’re obviously an incompetent pink vagina.

I bet you don’t even know he based it on Chinese knives. I have a leatherman because its way more useful in the real world and i have no reason to be acting like a spastic in front of my mirror pretending to be some killing machine with my lil old timey commando replica blade.

Get back to me when you can produce an edge that will part a falling silk scarf.

Fuck is that yours? The point is snapped, you can tell its cast and not ground, the hilt look cheap as fuck with dumb decorations on it. The blade isn’t even the same as a real one there should be a flat spot past the hilt for the thumb to rest. That’s a crappy knife.

>t.CIA nigger

No. That one is not mine. I don’t post pics from my cameras. Do you?

Funny story. I bought mine for $5 from a neighbor years ago who didn’t know what it was. Came with a like new sheath as well. Best bargain I ever stumbled across.

Attached: oh-snap-its-fucking-hitler-act-cool.jpg (700x767, 139K)

Mine is a second pattern, that one in the pic may be a first pattern. None of them have the thumb hollow, that is the V42, IIRC.

I hope its nothing like the trash you posted. I still prefer my leatherman I use it to pinch antique fittings off things.

It’s a knock off I promise you that. Handle is trash, blade is trash, hilt is roughly stamped and it barely looks like it even fits together. I bet the first time the moron who paid money for it stabbed it into a tree while larping as a badazz it broke off.

No, mines in perfect condition and like I said, came with a sheath and strap that is like new. Not my EDC, I have a Fairbairn/Applegate folder for that.

The one in pic probably got tip broken on C rations.

Sounds like you had a lot of stock in Gillette, I would have sold as soon as you say that advertisement.

Or you work for Gillette management and are drunk and angry, either way it's hilarious.

I assure you, its not a real one.

Don't stop now I just got my popcorn.

>taking popular comments from a thread and making a new thread with that comment

Upvoted and have some gold XD

Lol, this fgt said "as if"

Fuck, good idea. So you’re saying I should buy stock in Gillette while you losers throw a tantrum about the ad, then when you forget about it in a few months and your mothers start buying you Gillette to shave your pube beards off the stock will go up a tiny bit leaving me with a lil profit? THATS GENIUS! Thanks user!

It is best to buy at the lowest point of the dip in stocks, yes that would be a wise financial move.

Do you work for Gillette?

No I have my own small business, I work for myself.

the day I cannot shave correctly, I will carve off my face and pin it to your face so you might pretend to be white for a day in your life, but don't eat it you abbo cuck or I will unleash emus to rape yer mum

I wonder why then you are so angry?
You seem to be projecting a lot. Would you post a picture so us incels can see what a real man looks like?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

for whores, more specifically

Attached: george zimmerman 1402252373756.png (235x234, 114K)

Ewww I don’t want a greasy pink amerimutt face yuck. POOOOOO

OK YOU GO FIRST

>pink
whiter than yours :^)

I'm just a lowly incel you see, I wanted to see what a real man looked like.

You've been bragging all thread.

Just imagine the best one of the revolving door of men your divorced mother introduced you to and then times 10 on a scale of how cool his motorbike was.

Go figure, he's all talk.

What part of “you go first” do you not understand you intelligence deficient shit for brains?

Shaving is totally gay unless required by an employer...

It’s stamped SHEFFIELD and ENGLAND on two lines. The only marks on it. And it has the pattern three grooves instead of knurling so it is a pattern 3 knife. It has a black parkerized type finish some of which has worn off the brass handle and nut.

You too could look as cool as this vikang. Just don’t shave.

Attached: 646B925A-3A32-4D31-A8AC-D0D0BE76881A.jpg (452x679, 48K)

Big deal, I have a jar full of cheap bone handled pen knives. 90% of them have Sheffield stamped on them.

Promise you'll post one?

Cross my heart and hope to die.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.
I'm a 30 year old tradie from Perth, go troll somewhere else newfriend.

Attached: 20160322_133424.jpg (2988x5312, 2.46M)

Ahem.

HAHAHAHAAH MALE PATTERN BALDNESS GET A GILLETTE AND SHAVE THAT SHIT OFF YOU LOOK PATHETIC WHILE YOU NAIL WOOD TOGETHER WITH YOUR SHITTY HAIR

Yeah I'm going bald.

You have a promise to keep.

Some people lie to you on the internet. Welcome to reality son. Go put that wood on that wood and nail it.

So confirmed that you are both projecting and all talk.
I already knew this.

Fuck off CIA

>wiping
fuck off kike

Aye slap head, isn’t there a humpy to build? You live in Perth lol.

Never

Attached: WalMutt.jpg (673x789, 68K)

>22 posts by this ID

Lol go take your meds OP

Meanwhile, OP.
You so work for Gillette lol cry more newfriend.

Attached: fedoradude.jpg (640x480, 41K)

t. CIAnigger

Slide thread detected.
That's not even a shaver you dumb fuck. It's a trimmer, and yes there is a difference.

So now what do you do now? You chose to keep bumping this thread with evidence of your faggotry. As I said second post here, I already have my popcorn.

>wahl

I got this stick that needs nailing down and I NEED someone with a year eight education to do it for me. You know anyone? Prefably with a five head so that I can lol @ him. Also, be gullible as fuck.

THERE IS A SHAVER ATTATCHMENT YOU LOSER, ITS GOT EVERYTHING EVEN A NOSE HAIR TRIMMER

Hold on first you tried to emasculate me now you are trying to imply I am overly masculine yet dumb. Seems like a familiar tactic.

I think I have shown with relative competence that I'm not particularly dumb in this thread. You showed how little you understood the market earlier.

You should make less assumptions and perhaps in the future you can avoid making quite so much of an ass of yourself.

What aren’t you thinking when I lol @ you for your dumb pleb job and you somehow take that as being masculine? I make more money than you for less work and I’m not balding. I’m the boss. The business is mine. You’re stupid and go posting photos of yourself as if this is hot or not and you want to get rated on the shittest board of Jow Forums. You’re clearly an idiot.

It’s so weird when tradies get such histrionic personality disorders just because they get a tax free use lol

*ute

It's just that you've proved none of that and you are clearly drunk. Your posts are becoming less and less comprehensible either due to rage, intoxication or both.

Goodnight, newfriend.

There was even a post calling me bait before you go along trying to VS me with your selfies like a fucking idiot, yet you still came in trying to show me up with your IMMA PERF TRADIE. Wow. Ive been to Perth several times and I cant wait to never go back. Now some sawdust covered golem looking five head is posting me his tinder photos on Jow Forums i definitely ain’t in a rush to go back.

Why do i keep seeing these images getting posted

Cope
o
p
e

Based user.
B careful. You might hurt feels.

Gotta get up early and get to the estate so you can put up another McMansion while surrounded by ice head spastics eh? Gots to pay off that commodore Ute one way or another. After all, you are a tradie from PERTH.

Speaking of coping though. Imagine posting your facebook photos to some user who was clearly shitting people for the sake of proving something to him? Imagine if he just laughed at how gullible you were. I imagine that sort of stupidity is what lead you to your stunningly bland existence which you don’t seem to realize is the apex of mediocre. When are you flying to Bali next?

>thinks I have facebook.
Really I do have to get up early, I've enjoyed our banter. I have been thoroughly entertained.

I've never been to bali. I'm not gullible I knew you wouldn't post a photo being a keyboard warrior. I just wanted to hear your kvetching when I did.

Until next time newfriend.

Death to Israel.

I get up at about 9:30 I don’t even have to be at my business. Ill probably be up fucking around half the night drinking beers. That’s weird that you haven’t been to Bali, is it heaps expensive from Perth? Maybe you should visit my town of Melbourne. I think its tiny but a lot of you people seem to get exited about it. Although, you all keep whispering at me “there’s so many Asians!” As if we aren’t right next to Asia. I dunno, weird Perth people. Most isolated city in the world I hear.

you sound like your 14