This is Minnesota

This is what we get when we import Somolians to Minnesota. This baby fell out of a car, the parent slowed down at a green light while in the left turn lane, punched the gas and went straight through the light. She came back 15 minutes later on foot acting like she didn't realize a fucking baby fell out of a car while strapped into a carseat.

Mankato, MN isn't a ghetto. It's relatively white with a D1/D2 University where Minnesota Viking Adam Thielen went to college at.

Mankato Police let the parent go to prevent being called racist without any action being taken towards them.

Remember diversity is our strength.

youtu.be/qtVrYnWDgAg

Attached: 5c3d130f04a80.image.jpg (1604x896, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PdmzmOYM7DE
youtube.com/watch?v=h1DFFZy2u8E
youtube.com/watch?v=iaxjo8Xjc4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless bump

Imagine unironically being a progressive

She Dindu Nuffin

>that guilty white cuck taking time out of his day to help a baby gorilla

I'd have swerved around it, desu

How the fuck did that baby fall out of the car in the first place?

Attached: thinkofthechildren.gif (480x368, 3.58M)

Diversity is strength

Attached: F778D956-2566-4788-842E-41394F544CEB.jpg (833x500, 151K)

>baby

>implying it's human

>already looks like Russia
>importing niggers to boot
People in charge of diversity programs should be sued for suicide incitement.

Atleast you can be better than the nigger, morality speaking, don't sink to their levels.

gravity

Attached: 1543495701234.jpg (423x566, 30K)

>Minnesota
>January
>No snow
What the fuck happened to winter?

Attached: 121548845.jpg (1280x824, 59K)

Where's a chink when you need one?

Because the seatbeat locks securing the child seat failed along with the door handle, child lock and door latch along with seat rolling out of the car when it went round the bend.

Either that or the nigress wanted to havr an abortion

The seat is supposed to be secured to the bench seat via seat belt or latch system. Negro cant read.

>mankato isn't ghetto

Dude it's a shithole lol

They did not even get a fine for littering?

I'm gonna go with the second one. Which leads me to ask: how did the police not charge the parent with anything? There is clear negligence here...

When you have 12 kids or 1-2 it really differs. If you lose one or two you still have plenty left.

Blacks are always throwing their garbage onto the roadway.

People are terrible at putting in car seats.

Yeah as I’m bleeding out while some peanut head is raping my wife as the world around me fades to black at least I can say to myself i have the moral high ground.

Thanks Obama!

Attached: Obama-MAMV107-0.jpg (323x512, 57K)

my sides

Mom gets pissed at baby crying all the time. Opens door and says GTFO. Niggers lack empathy so who gives a fuck. Has a guilt trip and heads back to retrieve niglet.

>comfy

Attached: comfymaga.jpg (998x946, 155K)

its called being a deceny human being. bigoted lardass basement dwellers likw you have probably never even met a black person, sad!

Late abortion.

I’ve interacted with lots of niggers. It’s why I want to stay as far away from them as possible.

>mankato mn isn't a ghetto
uhh... ever been there m8 ?

>with a D1/D2 University where Minnesota Viking Adam Thielen went to college at.

lol. weird thing to say when trying to convey the size (actually, i don't really know what you're trying to convey) of your city. i have watched literally thousands of hours of college football, and about the same amount of pro, and i have NEVER heard of minnesota state mankato. great that thielen went there, but there are players in the NFL who didn't even go to college, or went to some random jc. nothing i would describe a city with.

and yeah, somalis are dog shit, although i could totally see some meth-head white trash mom doing the same thing. we need statistics and objectivity, not anecdotes.

Because they want her to succeed before charging her

>Somali spawn in the middle of the street
>Not running it over

Attached: Annoyed Shinji.jpg (306x273, 14K)

Black people don’t get charged in accidents that hurt children.
In Nebraska last year some black bitch had like 5 kids in a car with no seat belts or child seats and wrecked. An infant died with no restraints. This bitch wasn’t even charged with anything and was on the news begging for gibs the same day.

> clear negligence

I dont know if your trolling or just really really really naive. They thew a baby out of the car dumbass.

If you're not brown / just parroting goodthink because it's in your class interest you seriously should kill yourself

>2019
>Not camping at the respawn point for easy kills.
smdh

>The car seat wasn’t installed with the seat belts.
>The baby pulled the door handle opening the door a crack.
>Car accelerates. Baby falls out.
>driver notices but doesn’t wanna get in trouble for what happened so flees.
>comes back on foot. Didn’t do nothing.
>cucked city lets her get away with it.
That’s what happened. I can surmise it from the video alone. You’re stupid as fuck.

>possibly dead nigglet
Not a problem. Now look at op image
>big roads and empty lots, sidewalks are an afterthought, road in disrepair
>apartment building, nothing next to it
>both a giant parking garage AND a parking lot
>random port o potties
>random tower...next to two empty fields
>more emptiness in the back
Who the fuck would build that way? Where is the community? Nowhere, it's all between shopping at the stripmall and shoveling Dennys down your eathole. The possibly dead baby is the least offensive thing in this image.
Why is american urban planning such an absolute abortion?

They lack awareness, completely.

can't stand non whites anymore

Funny thing, there's a different nigger @0:55, apparently he also lost his kid and stopped by to check if that's his.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (768x432, 32K)

Who cares? My state should tax you faggots for being part of the union anyways you pieces of human garbage.

>apparently he also lost his kid and stopped by to check if that's his.

Attached: 1539968817425.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Somalis can’t think ahead. It’s impossible for them. Baby was probably crying so mom pushed her out of the car. Came back for her when her errands were done. My sister in law had to flee Minneapolis because of the Somalis. They’re goddamn animals.

>Implying there are black men actually trying to be with their kids.
Kek

My family left Minnesota when I was young, but I visited my extended family many summers, when I was 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, and remember the small towns and how those people behaved well. I went to school there for one year when I was 11, I remember how on Fridays at noon, three school buses would pull up and take all the kids to one of three Christian churches for a kind of religious supplementation of the school week. Now those towns, and all that culture, don't exist. Most of my extended family have left to find work in Nebraska and South Dakota. One wing moved to Minneapolis and raised some incredible children via a Catholic charter school. Literally every single person in my very large predominantly German ethnic family has 5+ white children, doing their part. But they've all fled since the Somalis came, and all that religiosity hasn't saved Minnesota at large from shit.

Remember what they took from you.

I wish he would have ran that nigger baby over.

Like he would know his kid if he saw it.

Attached: Gino Conforti.png (720x480, 228K)

They dont want 13/50 to become 13/51

It tried to run and find white parents to adopt it

Mankato is a shithole. Almost as bad as St Cloud and Bemidji.

this is true, I see them, eat their disgusting fast food in their cars, throw rubbish out of the window drive off, 9.75 times it's a diverse person
They make me fucking sick

fucking girls bike Obama you faggot

You're America's Scandinavia. I hope you enjoy what you see coming out of Sweden because it's you in about 5-10 years time.

56%

Attached: 565096ffc4618820098b45b3.jpg (900x500, 127K)

>people honestly project this hard
I know you're just trolling but damn the number of times I've seen this argument used unironically

Absolute clown status lmao

>Minnesota fag here
The Somali population here is getting out of hand. Was at valleyfair last summer (it's an amusement park) with my girlfriend. Little did we know it was on one of their holidays and the whole fucking park was scattered with them. They were all basically sitting down at the food courts, didn't look like many of them were on the rides, with their prayer rug things on the floor beside them. Literally walked by a man with 6 boys praying in the grass by one of the restrooms. We felt extremely uncomfortable so we left; wasn't there for more than 30 minutes. Apparently too last fall they had an incident over there where a bunch of somalis were getting into fights at the park and the security guards were getting beat up pretty bad. The media here basically covered the whole thing up because somalis were running in the elections and they didn't want to ruin their chances at winning. I'm really thinking about getting out of this shithole but my family's been here since the mid 1800s and I'd feel like shit just leaving when we've been established here.

I don't how and I don't know why but somehow the mother is the victim here.

>never even met a black person
>sad
Choose one and only one.

Minnesota is my home state for the past 20 years.
Somali people are common, but I still mostly see whites or blacks (proper blacks, not thin-faced Somalis).

Racists are funny.

youtu.be/PdmzmOYM7DE
Paris Hilton had a Few unironically good songs

Mogadishu in Minnesota
Thanks Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=h1DFFZy2u8E

Attached: 1547274127368m.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

Being racist is wrong.

Define racist, please.

Why?

>never met a black person
>sad
I actually want to move to this “sad” island or town or whatever location it is that keeps niggers at bay

It’s not founded in reality. I abandoned it completely after actually interacting with non-whites.

Fuck off with your buzzword

Minnesota looks like a shithole. LOL

Christcucks are the ones bringing them in from what I've heard. How do you plead?

subjectiv ≠ objectiv

Lmao Somalis are the worse. We have a lot of them back here as well, I sometimes catch them fighting amongst their own, there's usually a sheboon in a rag screeching and egging them on while they go at it. They're not as aggressive as Bantus but boy they sure are dumb.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

noice

Looks like you established a pretty nice problem for yourselves

Sorry to break it to ya but the State Department sent them to you. Why do you think there are Iraqi's in Detroit....not enough diversity in MN.

Retarted animals

youtube.com/watch?v=iaxjo8Xjc4o

Thanks Jews

Attached: 1546138624661.jpg (511x600, 74K)

I hate this state so damn much. Mankato IS a shithole

This, Minessota was targeted for negrification by the feds because it was "too white"

>Mankato Police let the parent go to prevent being called racist without any action being taken towards them.
About to have some bad things happen when you stop doing your job cops.
Stop giving a fuck about being seen as "racists"

Jews flood white lands, fight wall.
Israels build wall, kick out Africans.

Why?

Because they wish to destroy America and Europe while keeping their bloodline and nation clean.

If a Jew says he believes all people are equal and he is helping "migrants" out of moral responsibility he is LYING.

Attached: Israel deports Africans.jpg (500x1754, 196K)

god that looks cozy. no nigs, no feminazis, no ... niggers... etc.

>baby just fell out of a car
3 things have to happen for that:
- opened door
- not tied seat
- very fast curve driving
* baby can't fall facing upwards

So i would say they left it there and later changed their mind.

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (1438x1432, 898K)

Global warming and our ending ice age.

Slogan on the patrol car says to protect and serve.

That means protecting one's job by serving the politicians.

I call bullshit you need to live in a all nonwhite neighborhood then you can say that.

What's with the swedes and their somalis?

I don't understand how trust in the media is at like 5%, the media universally reports with one voice "diversity is our strength refugees welcome", and people fail to put 2 and 2 together

Go back to your home land then.

tl;dr: USA is a shithole

Better start up the KKK and buy some rope.

Learn to spell before you talk down to people, nigger.

> germany

Media

Attached: 1547525058496m.jpg (1024x853, 214K)

Saw this in the news yesterday. Stated she was charged for reckless endangerment of a child.

Mayor of Minneapolis is a jew.
Since 1978 MN has had a senate seat reserved for a jew. Dakota bros send help

I live in St Paul and have all my life. It isn't as bad as you say it is.