Have you ever longed for the day where Social Justice chokes on it's last breath and loses the culture war?

Have you ever longed for the day where Social Justice chokes on it's last breath and loses the culture war?

This morning I woke from sleep with quite a odd thought in my mind.

I work in an industry with all nigg and as a result I get a great sense of how they view the world. Ever since this Kevin Hart and R. Kelly thing I've been watching and listening. Watching as the narrative of Diversity coupled with LGBTQ Etc unravels.

The Blue Haired troglodytes have bit off more than they can chew.

They want all entertainment and they want it all to be diverse. My co workers aren't having it Kevin Hart is their sacred cow. Just like James Gunn was the normies sacred cow.

The Sjws eat their own. And I believe this will be their ultimate undoing. I'm saying once a day we scour the net we look for those most high and mighty of entertainment. Beloved by the normies and we give them what they most desperately want. We give them their version of Alt-right Dan Harmon (who they almost took down already) I say we find every horrible tweet written in the pasts of cultural figures and we crucify them in the name of social justice.

The effect if done enough should be two fold.

1) after so much and so many cultural people start to get their headlines and "called out" it will push so many normies the other direction

2) outrage culture can be taken to an overdose and I'm starting today I say we give it to them

Make a new Twitter. Go on Tutanota make fresh email. Make Sjw looking profile tweet for the next few days about how you hate Trump use words like

"Toxic masculinity" and all those other stupid buzz words. Eventually we find cultural weak points. We fabricate enough fakes with enough reals and flood outlets.

Deep cover accounts could maybe even get big enough to ask BuzzFeed to make articles we could be the worm in the apple Jow Forumsacks we could be the ones that anonymously spoil all they have worked so hard for by force feeding them to themselves

Organize my beloved fags

Attached: Kevin_Hart_2014_(cropped)_(cropped).jpg (567x773, 162K)

I dream of the day when Furher Trump signs the executive order to authorize Jewish / Marxist death squads and I can make the Shoah look like a day at Disney.

Attached: 2BA9EF84-B007-4A31-AFE9-467972D4D625.gif (400x225, 386K)

It's happening. The niggs I work with are slowly getting redpilled. There are several niggs I work with that actively are talking about segregation. I nearly had the food fall out of my mouth mid chew when one said
"Yo man maybe that Richard Spencer cracker is right. What if whites all had one side of the U.S. and the brothas could have the other"

No way this is a lone Incident. Bite by bite. We can feed them their own hero's. LGBT who are insensitive to the plight of the "muh diversity"
Or the niggs who talk about homophobia or the ones who are actually heterosexual (aka sexist) what if instead of triggering them with gaschambers we trigger them with themselves

The inherent hypocrisy of their stupid narrative. Blacks can be some of the biggest homophobes. Gays can be some of the wealthest BOURGEOISIE. What if we could make them implode.

Take all of their hypocrites and put them on display. If it happens quickly enough the moral foundations they stand upon will disappear under their own feet

Case and point. Phillip DeFranco YouTube shill for corporate kike's
He tries to be the "devil's advocate" and the more he talks the more redpilled he has to get because his fans sample says so if you watch his coverage of Kevin Hart even Phil looks sick of talking about
It

Attached: wtf-meme-face-12.jpg (512x351, 19K)

I love how you work in an industry with all nigg, but failed to realize you're a fucking nigger.

All SJW factions have splits and by exploiting those we can crumble the structure from within

The radicals who support firearms vs the Libs who want the government to breastfeed their babies

The Feminists Vs Diverse Black men and Muslims

Diversity Vs The Fags
(Many many wetbacks and niggs are far more homophobic than anyone else)

The Commies Vs Hollywood and Homowood and Hebwood

They have their polar opposites. And no one is perfect. If we find their sacred cows and torch them we Win

Oh my fuck. Semantics? Really? Yes mostly niggers except me and one faggot who claims to be native American (and we all hate him equally because he is just afraid to admit he is white)

We should do dual opposition as the jews would.
>Have some anons behaving as illogical liberals to make their side appear unrealistic and horrific
>Have conservative anons argue against our lib agents with fair and concise arguments

Are you some siege fag living in your fort in the woods made out of sticks and dung? Or do you never leave your mom's basement? Yes in order to survive out here you have to take jobs within the machine otherwise you are larping

Could work. Discord?

Me too very similar situation to yours.

I get you man, been saying the same for a while.

Like I said. You wouldn't get it because you're a nigger.

Shut up nigger.

Hahaha what too scared to pull the trigger fag? Your movement is fringe and you're going to live in fantasies of being a crusader or some sort of SS officer us now please go LARP somewhere us the adults are working

Yuuuuup rough life my dood

Working for $4.25 an hr. Enjoy the rest of your life nigger.

I hear you it's rough but it's better knowing how they think. Personally I think white men and black men should join together and when we finally wipe out the scum we can kill each other over what's left

Enjoy the welfare line next to real niggers, dirt driveways and fucking your cousin. White nigger

Op, are you ................ A RUSSIAN!?

>still upset about self-defeating, self-parodying, universally ridiculed SJWs
why? i'm much more upset about all the wolves in sheep's clothing who effortlessly blend in and subvert from within.

You're already on the welfare line. This is what you came to America for Mohammed? Like I said nigger. You have absolutely no clue.

It’s happening already. The left is eating itself. You mean to exacerbate it.

Well, it’s what they’ve done to us so yeah .... go on.

Yes the quicker the better. It'll piss off all normal fags addicted to main stream media dick sucking. And it will push them far away from their point of view. Look at anti fa it used to be under the radar now it's a household name. Libs and cuckservatives alike know anti fa are fags

Naw but it wouldn't be that bad I don't think I've had some Russian friends and Romanian friends

You know I’m black right? Although I agree, we have to separate.

You are literally describing divide and conquer, and yes, it works. Jow Forums needs to learn from kike tactics, it works.

Yes

One thing I thought was how changing sides works.

It's pretty easy for a sjw/lefty to become disillusioned and join our side.

But nobody comes back from our side. They might kill themselves but they're not going back to lefty land.

I don't care. Like I said we can unite. Destroy the scum and then white men and black men can fight over the scraps at the top of a utopian mountain for head control

This is what I'm saying

This is literally what I've been saying for years. I once got a nigger and a feminist to get into a psychical fight in my workplace because I recorded him rambling about how much he hates "hoes" and her in particular and showed the feminist the recording. It was gold. Breaking up friendships between people I hate will always make me smile.