Estonians have the highest IQ in Europe. Estonians are one of the most atheist people in the world...

Estonians have the highest IQ in Europe. Estonians are one of the most atheist people in the world. Estonia has the highest GDP of all Eastern Europe. Estonia is ruling the IT Sector in the world, examples being our e-Estonia system and NATO Cyber Defense facilities here (USA wanted our systems but they dont have enough high IQ people to maintain it). Most Estonians are xenophobic and nationalist. Why are we so based ? Why are you jealous eh?

Attached: O8CKpZ4.png (339x1246, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsDWNgvzcZI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Bs4wCXIZqM&list=PLafHN4uFDjhA5PJxaeMcjDVHqAUDOS2lW
youtube.com/watch?v=IDGbMa5ap6s&list=PL0dYx2N3BTuTtCzIYUOo7TBsOKEsfzPzS
youtube.com/watch?v=-WJKcQ79Ogw&list=PLafHN4uFDjhDtYAMdHsQSqmzr3LXeHKHK
youtube.com/watch?v=lU-kEue6WkY
youtube.com/watch?v=2yOW7jjYl9o
youtube.com/watch?v=OL1HdwIEMFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not jealous about atheist part. Atheists are pathetic.

Nope and stay mad lil cuck ;D

Attached: c530e84-1.png (994x692, 169K)

the statistics are skewed because the dumbest of you are being used as labor for construction work in finland

Bazed as fuck

Attached: Religious_differences_in_Estonia.png (763x1081, 65K)

Haha eesti construction workers are in demand because soome põdrad are slow and incompetent. Just goes to show we have high iq in that field too

Don't Estonians have a really high hiv rate?

r*ssians arent Estonians.

yes, this is exactly why the highly skilled and efficient finnish construction workers get their higher pay after low iq estonian workers fuck everything up

cheap doesn't equal quality. you have mainly illustrated the skewed statistics here

Estonian construction workers would be out of work if that was the case my brother with inferior genes. This is all based on facts.

You do realize you're the faggots of the Baltics and your (((success))) is due to good border neighbors?

Hahahah lietuva boy why jealous :D all good we will push you top too when we get to top. Our success is related to Finno Ugric genes which gives us IQ advantage

estonians aren't "atheist", they're highly superstitious and prone towards magical thinking

to what extent their they aren't participating in organised religion, is due to their deracination, cultural degeneration and removal from tradition in general, which we have very little to begin with

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with you, but you need to get your shit straight. Russia is at the door and they are coming for your ass.

>Is rich
>Can't build beautiful church because is atheist
Stay mad

Attached: 58d152067b03a_o_full.jpg (1500x1000, 395K)

Yes and so,cant live with worrying all the time

Latvia and esti both have cute women pls gibe

why would they be out of work? you do realise, with your high iq, that people in general consider only the price and go first for the cheapest offer?

again, cheap doesn't equal quality

atheists can't have this

Attached: 10353979_sanktuarium-maryjne-w-licheniu.jpg (933x700, 276K)

Its so high, becouse Estonia is a half russian. Ethnic Estonians themselves are simple country people who eat potatoes thru the year. On the other hand all Estonian business is Russo/Scandinavian. There are literally zero ethnic estonian business ventures.

>in Russia its so low becouse its 25 percent muslim.

Slovenia has higher GDP per capita than you. You are poor slavshits.

You have the population of a non country, you are weak and defenseless and produce nothing. Worthless trash.

Meanwhile we are in the desert, no rich countries around us and top the UK in gdp.

Attached: Aryan fear.png (695x206, 56K)

If Estonians did work that needed to be fixed by others then they wouldn't be around.

Slovenia is central europe.

Kill all atheists
Sage this gay shit

I can easily live without that to be honest

nigga you get help from literally everyone in the west, which is the only reason your country still exists

Attached: we're just gonna kill em.png (940x538, 654K)

Startups and businesses aim for western market not here yes and its because of our low population and purchasing power. Even though Finno Ugric people origins are in russia we have nothing to do with you nowadays just like you dont have nothing with Finno Ugrics. Completely different people and 25% of population isnt 50%.

oh but the same estonians never are

it's always some other low iq estonians trying their way

just accept and admit it, your statistics are skewed

But can you live without playing organ?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsDWNgvzcZI

What is wrong about statistics? Nothing.

it's fucking known economic migrants, and ours are no exception, are low iq

they live like rats over there and come back to piss away their "big money" on alcohol and drugs

Just about to say, something is wrong of europoor.
>If not poolak chimping out, then some other, even I know shit about Estis
Predictable idiots

Yeah everything is all right with Britain

Attached: images.jpg (291x173, 7K)

Cure to minimalist poison
youtube.com/watch?v=-Bs4wCXIZqM&list=PLafHN4uFDjhA5PJxaeMcjDVHqAUDOS2lW
youtube.com/watch?v=IDGbMa5ap6s&list=PL0dYx2N3BTuTtCzIYUOo7TBsOKEsfzPzS
youtube.com/watch?v=-WJKcQ79Ogw&list=PLafHN4uFDjhDtYAMdHsQSqmzr3LXeHKHK

Kinda nice reaping the rewards of homogeneity huh

Fuck off.

nobody asked you to piss away yours

Attached: 1545898646396.jpg (612x408, 25K)

Attached: eesti.png (661x457, 14K)

hahaha

oshit im catholic nao

>can't withstand richness of baroque music
cope

heh

Attached: demographically adjusted pisa.jpg (686x542, 81K)

Attached: iqmap.jpg (1260x1260, 367K)

why is estonia so based

And yet, most people haven't heard of your country and aren't aware of its existence

That speaks for their IQ level.

>most people
>amerifats
>people

estonium

estoniac

>2009
Estonia strong.

Attached: 58471001ba6eb6d3008b7bf9-750-1038.png (750x1038, 474K)

there is a bug named after your country in my language

its called e-stonka or estonka if you wish

Attached: estonka.png (770x453, 560K)

U need to check ur dna. Everyday estonians are more slavs than finnougric. Its a well known fact. Come home, little man. You belong to mother Russia.

it fucks with our patataes btw

its a pest

Attached: patate.jpg (940x516, 156K)

Stop. We will become Finngolians ourselves if we will keep assimilating them. Fucking Mordovians are turning Russian at the rate of 50,000 people a year.

Pls don't act like ur the most secular athiest country the worlds ever seen. When I stayed in eastern europe last summer nearly every estonian i talked with said they believed in something akin to gypsy magic whenever i asked them about their culture/beliefs

yeah they are part of the 11%

ahahaha

You also have the highest suicide rate in the world, after S.Korea. You need Jesus bro.

i dont think youre able to sway any Estonian living here to like you. its deeply rooted into us. btw vid related memorial to Estonians who were deported to r*ssia. for them lucky they do it in night as usual little fucking rats

Attached: 1534119044048.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

That's not IQ

That's PISA scores processed to make it look like IQ scores

PISA is not IQ

Anything that uses student assessments is trash.

Why did you cut off the 19 Aryan countries above you?

I need to get me an Estonian girl!

kill yourself first

>Little rats

Funny coming from a country that is whole 5 times less than city of Saint Petersburg. Estonia is not a country, its a misunderstanding between Germany and Russia.

webm context?

rarely thought about the estonians until now. they do seem remarkable :D

bit embarassing that a small country like Estonia got independence through war against you rats and later broke free after your shitty union failed?
every March we have memorial to Estonians who were deported to r*ssia into work camps in Freedom square and every March we have some people destroying the candles, wonder who. Just some insight how such little rats keep themselves here

HERE WE COME BABY!

Attached: 88CC1DE9-543E-4936-A7F1-387872EB5317.jpg (4315x2397, 1.92M)

Atheism is not based, would want the level of Lutherism mixed with paganism as we had in the first 20 years of independence

Name an internet RFC written by estonians

Hüppa merre oma statistika ja ära tõusmisega.

I accept only paganism if we had to accept something

Attached: 1529590230949.png (1439x948, 1.47M)

lase endale kuul pähe sibul

my chart has Germany/Netherlands as the highest IQ ppl

Attached: IQ_by_country.png (791x702, 172K)

Saarlasega ei räägi nii.

videot vaatasid v? sinu kamraadid seal

Sure Ivan

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 16K)

your chart is wrong

Is Estonia a shithole? Are there mudskins and niggers? Is it worth paying it a visit?

Hahahahah Estonia? You are literally a nothing-country. Is this what you do all day to make yourself feel proud? 99% of people couldn't even point to Estonia on a map let alone name ONE SINGLE thing you have contributed to the world that actually matters. I don't care about some shitty insignificant web payment system, are you kidding me?

Glaseum ie. amber might be the materialistically most important thing we have gathered and traded for the cultures around the world. The language is one of the oldest and spoken since the dawn of time. Though it has changed a lot within few hundred years. Also, there is much more, but only deeply rooted and ancient estonians know and tell if you gain our trust.

I've visited the capital, what's it called, starts with a T, I think. It was very bleak and grey, totally filled with hideous old soviet buildings. I had lunch at Mcdonald's, which was totally packed btw, and wandered around the historical bits of the city.

There was a super cool military odds and ends shop near there, they had shitloads of sweet ass WW2 gear.

Makes sense, Dutch and Germans are the master race.

I thought amber came from Russia mostly? Language is irrelevant, English is the only international language. Sounds like that is all you could list to be honest...

I'm not sure why you'd want to go there, but are you at least hospitable to white British people who come to your country to holiday/live there?

no.

More like, not the right environment and audience for the important stuff.
Nevertheless, for passing by, sure. To live, nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=lU-kEue6WkY

AHEM! What’s this?

Loooool

See on neeger.

Can someone doxx this bitch so that I can knock her the fuck out

oo nice

youtube.com/watch?v=2yOW7jjYl9o

Literal fucking Somalis

Attached: 80514975-BF2F-44D7-93FD-16EBB145E1DD.jpg (377x264, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OL1HdwIEMFs

Best one so far lmfao

Attached: 875611B0-A064-410D-A53F-709938C61614.png (515x821, 59K)

kahe kuu p'rast
what gave you perception that we dont have any niggers here? we have like 300

This is 299 neegrit too much. Dave can stay.

The eternal Kalevipoeg

smartest plumbers in eastern EU good for ya