I failed you, bros. I'm white with blue eyes and I fell in love with a dark skin black woman...

I failed you, bros. I'm white with blue eyes and I fell in love with a dark skin black woman. Married her and now have two boys, planning on two more kids. We are really good together and she supports me really well, probably partially because she knows she married up. I'm ironically even a white nationalist who believes in 1488, but I didn't get fully redpilled until after getting with her.

But part of me is bothered by the prospect of our kids getting with black people. How do I convince my kids to pair up with whites? I'm going to keep them in white schools and white cities. But still the prospect of having a couple dozen obamas as great grandkids bothers me. But I suppose I made my bed so come what may..

Attached: dating-17.jpg (586x399, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=gUg_XJrXH4qStQXNwovABA&q=novuteran&oq=novutera&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.0j0i10.5707.8477..9064...0.0..0.106.789.8j1......0....1.......0..0i10i24.wjIg4_zd40M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Married her and now have two boys
Troll harder son, maybe someone will believe you.

56%

Saw one two days ago and today again a 6'4 pale white dude with a nigger.

What a waste of genetics.

But them again, what do I care. Im not the one setting my children for failure from the start.

It's ok. There is still a place for you under the ethnostate.

Attached: 多-auschwitz-was-lit-fam-3036395.png (500x696, 172K)

Was she thicc at least?

I'm not trolling. user just because you're no gf doesn't mean everyone is. A surprising amount of anons are married with kids, though in guess it isn't that surprising since a lot of us are our late 20's early 30's.

Yup.

Slim but with wide hips.

BAIT

I knew this dude at the gym back in the day
his dad was black
his mom was white
he was obviously mixed
you know what his black dad preached to him?
DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING COME HOME WITH A BLACK BITCH, THEY ARE A DETRIMENT TO BLACK AMERICA
Mixed dude only dates white chicks because of what his dad preached
that being said....
His black father, saw the genetic flaws, and sought out to filter the nigger from their gene pool.

>pic just to get your attention

Attached: 1535134677675.jpg (768x768, 87K)

>I failed you, bros. I'm white with blue eyes and I fell in love with a dark skin black woman

Yuk, that's fucking disgusting. Nurgle tier.

Attached: nope.gif (148x180, 1.03M)

It's not bait, user. I'm serious.

>How do I convince my kids to pair up with whites?

how honestly selfish, you don't. stay in your nigger kingdom this is literally what you wanted.

Dont mutt more genetics just cause you were weak, pathetic

Attached: 1537608353499.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

>what you wanted
I wanted to bring a black woman into white life. And the black genetics can get washed out, they just need to get with whites. Takes a couple generations.

nah the Black Dad was probably considered not attractive by Black Women standards which lead to his bitterness then he got lucky with a mudshark.

Just raise them Catholics and there'll be no problem, mate.

I've got guns anons. You'd just get good white men killed trying to go after me.

Attached: BB96253E-AAD5-4F2A-842F-4C33BC6F3399.jpg (749x1253, 246K)

They don't get washed out. You're fucking over somebody elses genes. I would beat you and your negro children if I caught either of you around my kids.

Welcome my mutt brother! Together we are stronger!

Attached: 1530287197744.png (1087x1087, 491K)

You failed yourself faggot. My bloodline is secure.
People like you are a good thing. Not everything can pass through the filter. You simply weren’t worthy.

This makes me happy to hear

Attached: A+horse+what+an+insult+to+an+honest+merchant+_410313f4093b132a85ba1ace10c4ac86.jpg (791x568, 203K)

Racemixers get the rope too.

I hope she's at least hot enough to make it worth it.

Attached: 1486213038656.jpg (1000x1000, 336K)

Just raise them based and redpilled AF, and don't let then into retarded American nigger culture and all shall be ok.
Welcome to the mutt master race, bro. Now make sure your kids mix with Asians/Slavs/Native Americans and strive towards the full mutt achievement.

>Welcome to the mutt master race, bro. Now make sure your kids mix with Asians/Slavs/Native Americans and strive towards the full mutt achievement.
Based.

>Jow Forums
>married
Stop telling lies on the internet

Kek, some random white kid will look more like you than your own child
How do your parents feel about this?

>bloodline secure
Only for one generation, user. Your kids can be shortsighted like me, too.

Horrifying.

They're fine with it because they're dumb liberals.

Nah, they do get washed out, eventually.

How did you not became a Liberal being raised by Liberal parents?

You can still see it on dna tests, so obviously it doesn't.

Your kids should drink bleach after they shoot their dad for being a cuck

how do you feel when people see your ugly kids and ask if they're yours?

>Horrifying.
You're the one who began this, user. Might as well go all the way and finish what you started.
But think it like this: every new race you throw into the mutt pot further dilutes both your wife's nigger genes and your defective white ones. Asian genes particularly will bring up the average IQ loss. Bleaching goin as planned.

I was, then I got redpilled

I mean in terms of looks, behavior and temperament, ie. What matters.

Is your wife a Liberal? And your kids?
Is your wife really hot? Did you fell for the big bunda?

Yeah that probably just so happened by accident.
KYS, faggot shill. SAGE

As a consolation to your poor life choice, at least nog guys will be salty seeing you together

>spawning half-niglet children
I hope this is a LARP you fucking piece of human garbage.

>part of me is bothered by the prospect of our kids getting with black people.
Good, let them. Don't continue to fucking taint white neighborhoods with your Amerimutt children.

You got so redpilled in fact that you chose to have black kids kek
No point in pretending to be a 1488 guy dude
That option was closed to you the second your kids were born
No white nationalist community would ever accept you
Let your kids have a normal life please and dont brainwash them into hating themselves for being black that will only fuck their heads more
You made the choice to have multi racial babies so own it

This.

OP you failed and must commit yourself to a different world, or completely abandon this women and go back to white, someday your kids will end up in the having to immigrate back to Africa when America becomes white again.

I mean, they at least have to know how cancerous black culture is, black crime rates etc.

They're half nigger, so what does it matter? It may be toxic, but now it's THEIR culture. You dug their hole.

>completely abandon this women and go back to white
I've considered that, but then I'd have to abandon two kids to being raised by a single mother, as well as get rekt by child support. I've also considered cheating and knocking up a blonde white girl but then I would be able to raise the white kids anyway so what's the point.

I don't think even full blacks should be ignorant of the facts.

Of course you should raise your kids well and i wish you good luck
But what im saying is that you commited the sin of race mixing and that was your fault
You have no right to tell your kids who to lay with and should not push your mistake on them
If you did convince them to prefer whites over blacks then guess what their mom is black they themselves are black
do you think this will not cause serious problems to them in the future ?

Facts or not, if you present it to blacks they see it as an attack on their personhood and either ignore it completely or resent you. Same with half niglets.

>knocking up a white girl
Degenerate scum. Don't knock ANYONE up like a fucking nigger. Commit yourself to someone.
Leave your nigress knocked up. You can say you "bleached" her genes while at the same time making white children.
>muh child support
Sucks, you'll just have to deal with it. It was your choice in the end to have niglet spawn.
>abandon two kids to being raised by a single mother
Oh well. You just have to make the choice.

Well atleast you've thought about it, I'll give you one thing that you've got dedication to the white race, I will say black women are used to being baby mommas, and they are also used to being cheated on, depends on how white washed she is ofc. I had relations with a black girl in highschool but got redpilled and broke up with her

I've failed too, i'm attracted to cats

Attached: ..png (600x343, 176K)

If he knocks up a useless whore what's so bad about that? Im talking about the type to burn coal cause some nigger will manipulate her, better off having her raise a white kid than a negro

Knocking up a white woman in favor of a nigger is degenerate and scummy. I don't care how you attempt to justify it.

Additionally, it will come back to haunt him. There is no way he will get away with it without his wife finding out, then that relationship will collapse anyway.

>How do I convince my kids to pair up with whites?
>how do I convince my children to infect more white people
you should murder-suicide your whole family, that'll absolve you
not that your family is real, you're just some loser with a nigger fetish

Maybe OP can go around bleaching sheboons
Colonize the black womb so all in all one white man for 10 black women is a good trade off and will make the US whiter

Attached: thinkin.jpg (528x352, 23K)

>I've considered that, but then I'd have to abandon two kids to being raised by a single mother, as well as get rekt by child support. I've also considered cheating and knocking up a blonde white girl but then I would be able to raise the white kids anyway so what's the point.
So your solution to having spawned niglets is to behave yourself like a nigger?
Fucking Kek. Bragging about muh whiteness and muh blue eyes while not having the decency and the character to owning up your own bullshit, being a father figure and raising your kids into decent men regardless of whether they're white or not.
The problem isn't that you reproduced with a niggress, user. It's that you reproduced at all.

>white nationalist
>have been dating an almost white latina for over ten years

help

Attached: 1524021951573.jpg (1000x457, 160K)

I really hope that's not true

Obviously not you fucking retard.
Black women aren't guaranteed to reproduce. But if he breeds them then he GUARANTEES that they do. It's bad practice and scummy and niggerish behavior anyway.
Stop recommending degenerate shit.

How white is she, I had a mexican girlfriend who was 92% white (according to her dna test), nothing wrong having kids with her if she's 85%+ white

Latina is not a race.
If you're confused as to what she could possibly be, then she isn't white.
DNA test her anyway. Make it seem "fun".

>castizo
been dating a blonde blue eyed girl
help

>Im a white nationalist and dick nigger wahmen

P E P E G A

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (502x550, 28K)

If it's not a troll, play your part the best that you can.
None of this is about 'hate' anyway.

stupid amerimongrel

I'm proud to be a burger
where atleast I know I can meme
and I wont forget the men who died
for nothing because we're being replaced
and I proudly shit my pants next to you
and shop at walmart still today
and there aint no doubt I love this land
god bless the JEW-S-A

Attached: mutt symetria.jpg (794x702, 112K)

user, I said considered. Frankly I think my only real option is just being a good family man and let the card fall where they may.

Idk john most of them seem to get at least 1 kid and become baby mamas for the welfare check

>user, I said considered. Frankly I think my only real option is just being a good family man and let the card fall where they may.
Look at this dumb piece of shit.
"Hurr durr I am an ethnocentrist but I have half niglets with a nigger wife who I refuse to leave because I must be a good father to my nigger spawn!"
Epic!
Just bluepill yourself for Christ's sake and leave us alone. Because if you remain in this state of confusion it's going to leak out and destroy your nigger family anyway.

I see nigger women jump from one man to another having one child with Tyrone, 2 with Dayquan, etc.
Having one child is not going to stop them if they want babies or are too stupid to close their legs.

My kids know the truth bud. They weren’t raised shit like you. Plus I can afford to live in places where you can’t find anyone else but white people.

Better redpill your kids then.
Google "Novutera"

Really. You actually think the best option is to divorce my wife, abandon my kids and try to start a whole new family? That seems pretty degenerate. I know I made a mistake in the first place but just dodging responsibility doesn't seem like the best course of action.

Then your kids kids, and then their kids. user you can only control yourself, stop being delusional.

Keep them in white schools, raise and educate them well, teach them good moral values, and they will find a spouse who is educated and moral and therefore, likely white.

>My kids know the truth bud. They weren’t raised shit like you. Plus I can afford to live in places where you can’t find anyone else but white people.
And be the sole architect of why your kids will be alienated and bullied and never accepted.
Do you love your sons? Do you really? Raise them, be a good father and let them go rheir own way because when the country balkanizes, they aren't going with you to the ethnostate.

Novutera. Google it.

That is irrelevant as fuck. I am not going to defend the looks of a dude I have never seen. But that is what this mixed nigga was saying. His dad seen the sheboon as a primary source of ache within the black community.
Therefore he forbade his mixed CaucasNigga from dating sheboons

Attached: 1546615234956.jpg (480x480, 35K)

google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=gUg_XJrXH4qStQXNwovABA&q=novuteran&oq=novutera&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.0j0i10.5707.8477..9064...0.0..0.106.789.8j1......0....1.......0..0i10i24.wjIg4_zd40M

>unironically thinks true redpillers should abandon mutt babies in the name of racial purity, so they get raised by single mother and potentially become the ones who shoot you in the face for pocket money in a random parking lot.
Kek at your cancerous ((ethnocentrism)).
Getting colonized by spics, poos and mudslimes might even be an upgrade if brainlets like you get outbred into oblivion.

>That seems pretty degenerate
Trust me, it is degenerate. I advocate for traditional roles and values all the time.
BUT
You chose to breed black, and ultimately, that is the most degenerate path you could have chosen. Your genetic line, if you remain where you are now, will forever be a mutt line. There's no getting around it.
If you want to make your life better and carve a better path for your genetic line and teach your children the values that you WANT to teach them (that doesn't attack their born identities), then you have to start over. It takes drastic change.
Granted, if you're in your late 30s/40s, don't attempt. You're far gone. But if you're still young, now is your only chance.

I can tell, you're NOT concerned as much with starting anew. Your concern is being financially tied to your past while having no clear-cut future as you're forced to again hunt for a proper mate. It's a sacrifice, but if you don't do it, you're nothing more than an idiot.

Dum vivimus servimus Novutera, Hybrid brother!

Not if we take them in.

Attached: 1540001393856.jpg (1024x613, 204K)

fuck off furryfag

Full Novuteran supremacy. Based.

Keep your mutts far away from our gene pools

Yeah! (((Civic nationalism)))!! Am I right, bros?

You must be a mulatto mutt, lmao. Sounds like a touchy subject to you.

Again, it's nice to espouse traditional values, but that must be let go if you wake up to the truth that you're destroying your life and your bloodline.

I have complete contempt for the OP and I'm glad I was never this delusional. Even when I considered myself a leftist, I would dodge nigger women like the plague.

Fuck off to Australia. You live in an Afro-Eurasian hybrid country, get fucked.

Keep your filthy orc spawn away from aryan children

I already live in the ethnostate.

>American
>Aryan
Pick one.

They don't. Give your sons a future.

Attached: Blue Vein Order Patch.png (1237x1017, 140K)

>The Amerimutt speaks!
Well, give it a hundred more years and our while population percentage will be the size of SA's with people like the OP.

Ignore the cunt above. He's probably some civic nationalist mutt faggot who's contributing to the problem.

I’ve got more. And better training. I’ll settle you debts.

This

Timestamp, shoe on wife

It’s about demographics fucknut. Black people will never live near me. I’m the 29th biggest private land owner in my entire state. My kids kids kids will have miles between them and the animals. Again my children know the truth and they will pass the truth on. Maybe some go astray. Maybe they don’t.

>I produced mutts
>how do I force my mutts to fuck up more genetic lines?
>how do I force my black kids to diversify white schools and keep ruining everything for white people?
hoil hillter my fellow kekestanis!!

Nah. You're an Amerimutt. We laugh at you people. Your president having McDonald's for a national event was the icing on the cake. I laughed so hard. I'm a Hybrid. And I don't serve this nation or its interests.

We hate this country amd we want no future in it. Why would we care to reduce the White population of America? How does that benefit us?

Attached: 1544340261546.png (800x1078, 199K)

lmao, like pottery

Attached: eef.png (348x336, 9K)