Jason Spindler, 40, was among those killed at the Dusit hotel in Nairobi on Tuesday in an Islamist attack

>Jason Spindler, 40, was among those killed at the Dusit hotel in Nairobi on Tuesday in an Islamist attack

>He was working as an analyst for the Salomon Brothers when 9/11 happened and he escaped with his life

>Spindler ran an investment firm, I-Dev International, which focused on technology in emerging markets

>He was thought to be having lunch at the Dusit hotel when five al-Shabaab terrorists stormed it on Tuesday

>They threw grenades at cars outside a bank before one of the gunmen blew himself up in the hotel lobby

>The others shot guests - some of whom hid under tables or fled through windows onto ladders

>All five terrorists were 'eliminated' on Wednesday, bringing the 20-hour ordeal to a close

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6598265/American-businessman-40-survived-9-11-14-killed-Nairobi-Islamist-attack.html

Attached: 911.png (974x879, 388K)

*S

>WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES
>image board
>no graphic images
wtf

Bump for interest.

This site is no place for underage so fuck off.
No wonder the rest of Jow Forums takes Jow Forums for a bunch of retards, you fucking deserve it.

NEVER. GO. TO. AFRICA.

S

Ban Islam

S

20 hours... I bet the African troops were so pussy President Trump had to ship a team of spec ops killers from one of their American bases in Africa to get the job done

Do I care? Sounds rich & liberal. And this

Investing in Kenya? Really? Why even be in Africa!?

And?

>Rich man got killed
Based Muslims.

> brilliant white man tries to help africa and ends up killed

when will we learn

ah of course there just had to be a US citizen there ((((on business))))

and of course he also survived 9/11 and hes a jew

>globalist dies at the hands of its pet
>this is bad
>feel bad
>the problem isnt Islam though
>be outraged at nothing in particular
>open the borders

Oy vey. So there's an investment spot open in Kenya

This site is fucking a dumster, I sincerely hope you all kill yourself.

Attached: fgmbaxij0ma8l5d11hq6id63gj8eyo0sm5gxofaz4ejmsciwiz1jwupofwtanoqq-.jpg (600x400, 41K)

That really says it all.

Those tears will help lubricate your anys during the coming final Shoah. Good luck, kike.

>dumster

The only thing that is dead here, is your intellect, my good man

dont worry about it al quaeda did 911

fucking africa man. is there anywhere safe in that central sub-saharan belt of countries?

im sorry your mossad boyfriend died

>dumster
nice memeflag fagget

Attached: 151673174033488.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>Jason Spindler, 40
>on his 41st birthday

Society would be so much better off if every techie were killed

>be rich guy
>be retarded
>get a second shot at life
>decide to move from a first world country to a shithole
>get killed
He deserved it. This should happen to every single person who voluntarily moves from a first world country to a shithole.

bump

Africa is like a day ahead senpai
think it thru

Attached: 9e6.png (601x598, 776K)

>still believing in (((coincidences)))