master deal maker

> master deal maker
> cant even get a Deal for a wall
All you brainwashed npcs need to wake up kek. Inb4 NO YOU ARE THE NPC EVERYONE WHO DOESNT THINK THE SAME AS ME IS EITHER LIBSHIT OR COMMUSHIT, DIFFERNT THINK BAD, EVERYTHINK GOOD. Wake the fuck up and put away the rose tinted glasses, Donald trump isnt the greatest president, he's alright but doesnt deserve another term, he's meh. I Also hate liars which he has done on multiple times, lying hillary especially. Both djt and hrc should be banned from running for office. Stop being brainwashed by the news and shitty political climate, both democraps and repubicans are shit.

Attached: 1547654299793.jpg (250x257, 12K)

*script set
Trump good

Attached: 1547123927171.png (257x252, 73K)

Attached: 14A72D7F-FD5B-4FF5-9A24-2A2420DE65F9.jpg (223x224, 16K)

If you think this is bait then the current status of Jow Forums is even less salvageable. Brainwashed npc begone

Jokes on you, I don't think at all. Who's the dummy now?

Agreed. Republicans couldn't govern a garden of potatoes if their lives depended on it.

No wall, no deal. Good thing nonessential feds will lose there jobs soon enough. I hope you starve to death, cunt.

You should leave, while you still can, newfags.

Attached: 1545578076939.jpg (1024x649, 56K)

Wait until March big goy, once the sheboons, niglets, and pavement apes start rioting for muh reparations when foodstamp funds run out we'll see how quickly the left caves.

>IPE2BbbL
kek

Attached: 9g8t6_2.webm (266x480, 2.63M)

>Trump and Republicans control House, Senate, and Presidency for two years
>Don't give two shits about the wall
>Democrats take the house
>Trump feels a disturbance in the force from Mexico
>His every waking moment is plagued by thoughts of the missing wall on the Mexican border
>McConnell ceases to function as a human being, his brain tapped by some Mexican neural parasite
>The only cure is to build a wall

Fucking tired of this, the government has been shutdown over what I increasingly suspect is purely a political stunt. For the wall to suddenly become an issue worth shutting the government down over when it was inconsequential the two years prior is ridiculous.

Newfag shils can't even stomach some gore, SAD!

my ass guys seriously
>you have an 80ft satellite dish sticking out of your ass

I need the antidote for the laced BBQ sauce.

Right, because he works like an authoritarian and doesn't get 24/7 (((resistance))) from the other branches of Congress. I'm getting sick of this meme argument

Attached: 1523280742841.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

TRIGGERED BITCHES
KEK

spotted the nonessential fed. I hope you starve to death, cunt. No wall, no deal. Dont worry though you'll lose your job later this week. Then the position will cease to exist.

Kek
>former Trump voter here.....
Kys cuck, he is doing exacrly what I want him to do so cry more little bitch

Kys loser

KEEP GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN FOR 2019

I think the point is for there to be no deal. Republicans usually call "deals" as a thing where they give up everything and get nothing. The dems haven't figured out they have to actually give something yet.

Spotted the brain dead rube.

You tell me why the wall is suddenly an issue worth shutting the government down over for Republicans when they didn't give a shit about passing a budget for the wall during the years they controlled all of the legislative and executive branches of our government.

The left can’t meme stop using our memes

Checked

>owning the libs
That's the stupidest meme argument out there, good luck with that

>he is doing exacrly what I want him to do so cry more little bitch
That you, Russia?

Because when has hurting America been the end goal of Trump and the Republicans? What the fuck happened to "Make America Great Again"?

Repuvlicans didn't even have a majority with undercover democrats like McCain and Flake being the swing voters

>Repuvlicans didn't even have a majority with undercover democrats like McCain and Flake being the swing voters

Oh come the fuck on, if they could get Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court despite the shit show the Democrats threw they could have gotten a measly fucking wall. The wall is smalltime by comparison to how important the Supreme Court is.

When did anyone bring up Ben Shekelpiro, Abdul?

And it's the only one I need faggot :^)
Do you even know where you are?

>keep government in permanent state of shutdown
>legislation is needed to secure funding for existing programs that are in a state of shutdown
>essentially rollback the entire government and force all programs to be reviewed instead of just rolled into an omnibus bill
This is a good thing

nah, he planned this shit when food stamps run on its going to hit the demoshits like a fucking truck, they arent covering foodstamps running out at all everytime i watch the news. The only thing they care about is illegals and muh caravan, if trump uses this he can get the black vote back. Win win cry more.

>Npc thread? Npc thread
Trump is a good president, the burgers were a joke!
Israel > your x country
Maga 2020 + anime shit
Picture related is white you racist Nazi bigot!
The n word is a bad word (not actually saying nigger and shaming others)
Traps are not gay

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Because we said so, bitch
Go be a bitch on reddit

Who is kvetching hardest?
DIMS

>Because we said so
You're a tool, and you're being used badly.

You know, I wouldn't consider myself overly compassionate. But fuck me, we're still talking about Americans here aren't we?

Is this where we've ended up as a country? Divided and filled with hate for one another? How can this continue?

>cant even get a deal for the wall

they simply dont want it, therefore he will never get a deal reguardless of whos trying to get it

>they simply dont want it
This. Judging by how Trump and McConnell treated the issue, the wall was always a political talking point. A convenient tool to hold over voter's heads to try and garner votes from. I don't think they ever wanted a wall, not really.

LMAO black people aren't going to vote for Trump

its fucked, blame big corporations, they bribe politicans to bring over more illegals, so then corporations can hire them to work under the fucking table. Its crony capitalism that got out of hand. Im not a commie but its fucking true, the chinese are starting to buy food companies that used to make shit here.

>Is this where we've ended up as a country? Divided and filled with hate for one another?

Have you been in a coma the last 4 years?

>How can this continue?
It won't for long.

Attached: 1528954400540.jpg (694x958, 100K)

North Korea. Tariffs. Beating OPEC with mere tweets. USMCA.

OP has too much estrogen.

>It won't for long.
I'm increasingly looking at the Mueller investigation, and I'm starting to think that Russia probably pulled an incredible stunt in toppling America from being the world's foremost power.

they will if he shows that democrats arent caring about food stamps in certain states, along with welfare benefits.

Or they will blame Trump for shutting down the government after he took ownership of it, like the majority of American have

its his shutdown stop trying to give others credit for it

still doesnt matter, they arent saying shit. It can easily be used if he spins it right, blacks can easily realize the democrats dont care because they vote for them and they arent trying to help them.

What's sad is that before this all started Trump was adamant about owning it.

What fucking bothers me though is that McConnell could pass a budget without Trump's approval if he wanted to. But he's instead playing dumb and twiddling his thumbs, nixing any budget bill that comes from the house because he thinks it's the politically savvy thing to do.

These are americans you rat traitor. Fuck off with your partisan shit, this shut down is affecting AMERICAN CITIZENS. Only a rat would want to hurt their country for political gain

Stay mad libtard

Attached: IMG_20181104_110156.jpg (2048x1364, 367K)

i dont though want to hurt americans or have a political opinion though, im just saying in political sense.

In 2020, his base will be fully demoralized and fully censored. Way to go Trump.

based and redpilled
only retarded newfags and the_goyim would defend these two roasties