This is so important you get your stories out there if you’re a federal worker please text your story you can remain...

This is so important you get your stories out there if you’re a federal worker please text your story you can remain anonymous

Implying people won’t make shit up

Attached: BBB3C363-0AFE-4B84-81DC-4E763798ACCD.jpg (750x725, 112K)

Why? Just make up shit. It's what journalists do since the late 90s

Very secure! I swear!

>implying they'll run the story about the federal worker that is doing just fine.

They'll pick the worst stories.

>I was the only janitor working the White House and Trump took a huge dump man I am pissed.

i work for the federal cancer curing institute alongside number POC colleagues and we were so close to a cure but now we have lost all our work due to lack of funding

>Klippenstein

Attached: 1534976519305.gif (300x300, 892K)

Can't afford my new butt plug until I get paid.

Attached: image.jpg (764x767, 56K)

this certainly has potential

Attached: 1547138496215.jpg (1200x1075, 217K)

This. So send in exaggerated DRUMPF stories for the lulz

>exposes thousands of fed workers are incompetent nitwits incapable of establishing emergency funds despite stable well-paying jobs and the distinct possibility this could happen

Attached: 1538105562041.jpg (297x365, 64K)

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm furloughed from the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette and Drumpft, now excuse me while I help to impeach.

Perfect opportunity to troll the cunts, desu.

This. with plenty of references to GIllette razor blades

just send him believable stories with ridiculous elements. can't you text with a google number?

Just have Jow Forums go and post "that's me!" Whenever this guy posts a story. Will make people question credibility

Texted pro Trump troll comments. Got lame automated response from Bot. Lame and pointless don't bother guys.

>so important you get your stories out there if you’re a federal worker
CNN and MSNBC interviewed a bunch of people in a city in Utah last week that were greatly affected by the shutdown. They were all for it.

feeling sleepy newfag?

they'll just make up bullshit and trump slamming, there's no way they will run anything they get straight. also, wtf is wrong with this fucking lazy ass journos?
and of course (((stein)))
blue check of bigotry, checked

you know that piece of shit prius with the "resistance" sticker. Yeah this shutdown hurts them. No wall, no deal.

thanks for this user, i already made a story up and sent it to this kike bitch

My story is sad! I was a scanning worker dude, now I hate 'em Cappy John Smith Trump!

lol, thats me! I work for the DoD. No furlough for us AND we're getting paid too!

I love my federal job.