Are black women really losing?

Are black women really losing?

Attached: C578BBEE-A605-4DF5-8CA1-95F1E4500117.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rkUEstfQCo
youtu.be/U5Ni1_OtWpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY

WE

LOSING

Attached: 1547393500488.jpg (403x538, 113K)

Why are black women so damn ugly?

My favourite thing about these original black women's empowerment pics is that the creators behind them are themselves thirsty for the BWC and are just seething when they see one of their own get what is denied to them.

Attached: smugwoo.jpg (450x500, 95K)

Anyone who wants anything but global mutt culture praised over by an oligarchic elite is losing

So you are involved in a cuckold fetish?

You know you are right?

say that again

Attached: 4ae9385b0abc62e371c00f9c8f0dbf09.jpg (1080x1223, 1.29M)

Black women are unironically shafted, and not realizing that they either are treated as property for black men, or shamed for going for white men.
When black women go for white men, black men say white men are going for "our women" as they also try to take white women, asian women, indian women, latina women, and so forth.
Any black woman with sense in her head has already gone for white men or asian men out of desire for a relationship with potential of progressing into greatness. The remaining ones either luck out with an atypical black man that dares to "not behave black" and follow the western culture of excellence to get somewhere in life and hold a family together.. or fall into the perpetual cycle of getting knocked up by someone that does not intend to stay around, and further propagate promiscuity.

The majority of married faithful black women in the U.S are living in the relatively non-political areas, often purple-states or middle america & south, but not in the coastal (((liberal))) areas. There is also a relative successful small group of black women exclusively going for white men in the New York area, but many of them don't dare to keep pursuing white men due to applying the standards of black male behavior onto them, resulting in not counting on more dates or shying away from continuing it out of fear of it not working due to being in the mindset of the often very black male centered behavior patterns.
Boston is an odd one out statistically, where the success rate for black women in relationships with men from Boston has a very high rate of success and marriage, maybe something related to italian culture, but uncertain as to why exactly.

If black women want to win the "war", they have to be willing to give up some ground to gain an upper hand. The ground that has to be given up, is mostly obvious. Giving up on black men in favor of more faithful white and asian males. They also benefit from lower lust-falloff over time with these two.

That again

Why are black women so damn ugly?

She is going to become 4 times her size in 2 years at best

Everyone knows black dont crack

Attached: 1546944472725.jpg (964x864, 212K)

Black womyn are absolute trash.

So classy having your ass out in public like that. All white men just love a black whore

Nice cherry picking and you can even tell the black is heavily air brushed.

Attached: 1451710561328.jpg (1832x2446, 277K)

So you're saying black lives don't matter?

Das rite, boy

Attached: 1540419957840.jpg (1242x1691, 1011K)

Lol wow what a cuck that guy is

Attached: 1536691103507.jpg (762x1195, 228K)

guaranteed not airbrushed. She also only fucks white guys

Attached: 9872b7c84d11dd7ff7324a9c03824bfa.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

because you're not black

Care to translate?

I will just remind you that niggers have small dicks that why they're so mad. Black girls want some big cock for their big booties. That's why they choose white men. So nigger remember that every time you see a black girl with a white guy it means his dick is bigger than yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rkUEstfQCo

Attached: NIGGER.jpg (1345x711, 116K)

Notice how shills always post a nigress with some big smelly ass because they know their faces are ugly

You had to chose the most white looking black girl you could find huh... black is dead

Attached: Mercy.jpg (125x125, 2K)

But they certainly smoke it.

pic related

Attached: 1547665910308.jpg (400x388, 82K)

this black enough?
No shit niggers have small dicks, all female nigresses are tight af and pussy tightness correlates with the male size of that race.

Attached: 1527432821296.jpg (763x633, 76K)

Pol hates the same things as black women. Weird.

>im black
>my wife is white
>I fuck her every other day
Dont care about your struggle

white girl of pol whats up

>black women
For all intents and purposes, they don't exist.

>black don't crack
How come black chicks always have such saggy tits, even at young ages? Is it their tribal genes? Pic related is like 21.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-17-50-31.png (720x1280, 699K)

we ARE at war
we ARE losing
It's sad that a fucking beaner has to correct your english.

I want to breed interracially with a niggress

.t toastie frigid white roastie
thats just an american lardass. the skinny but still curvy ones have pretty perky titties

Attached: 1520335919849.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

>Black Lives Matter
>"Black womyn are absolute trash."

Attached: 1547299027132.png (399x322, 42K)

Why are you Americans so into this? No wonder your prisons are crammed full of dick sucking miscreants. Stop thinking about cock for five minutes ffs

WHY WE AIN'T 50 POINTS AHEAD? SHEEEEIIIIITTTT

Based wetback grammar Nazi

SHE CUTE

No thanks, I'd go broke feeding that fat ass.

Don't forget that all niggers smell. Photos will never do this justice.

Width of the pelvis and birth canal is correlated with head size of babies, and negroes have small heads

So tell me darkie, are you ever going to learn how to spell ”charlemagne” correctly?

You gave yourself away.

IKR

Attached: 1544284246209.jpg (1920x1200, 725K)

The genetic odor difference has a mosquito repelling effect, so it is to some advantage to have. Notice how the smell is very similar to mosquito coils.

>its ok to be against race mixing if youre black.
Can the double standard end already? I just want segregation.

Her chances of having cancer is none

Maybe if those mosquito coils are caked in old cocoa butter. Shit makes my stomach churn.

She must have excellent balance.

I can confirm this. Suprised no one really talks about it. Wife and I are swingers, she is bi and is into threesomes. I have fucked probably a dozen black women. About 80% of the time they are tight as fuck. Much tighter than Asians.

She looks like she fucks white guys

i'm more into furry girls, but that's just me

Attached: ..png (600x343, 176K)

>Are black women really losing?
Was there ever a time when they were winning?

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

Attached: furry_con_gassed.jpg (1200x960, 257K)

Oh that is what was referred to, the additional smells are not the best in combination with it. A bit of a pungent combination, not exactly the most pleasant combination to have hitting the receptors, with similar effects to some stale gas byproducts.

....wat

lol

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

>that ape physiognomy

fucking kek

That's what you get if your woman look like this

Attached: Bongstan.jpg (720x509, 51K)

Statistically the black population is obese and out of shape

anyway black women are losing, and theres data to back up the idea that dating for them is harder. because they are seen as lower class.

that, and these are negative perceptions of them. Also no one really likes flat noses.

Nigger rage is fun

Attached: 1529017492849.jpg (1664x6340, 2.9M)

Yes. Their obesity rate is the highest of any group.

kek

Dalek cosplay in Britain

So what?

feels good having black pussy on tap

Attached: 1547443164135.jpg (500x667, 70K)

goddamn!
Not a weback Gio notice the flag, who would proxy a bean ip?

Says the Netherlands, who has just as many if not more.

The real question is why haven't you let the chosen tribe run your national zeitgeist?

I wish I could own her and wake up to her sucking my BWC in the mornings and calling me master/daddy.

Not a spaghetti nigger I'm a potato so that's the two of us then

this

Attached: 1547622502792.jpg (750x705, 49K)

Piercey is justifying their brake up on her liking white guys. He still loves her.
I suppose it could also loosely translate to "I hit it first" but still heavily implied he's jealous.

>tfw you'll never be a slave owner with a white wife you love and have a large family with while you have an obedient house nigger to pound until she can't walk right

Attached: 1538441945044.jpg (568x562, 51K)

Jews fear the eternal Mick. They won't move here. We're holding out but notice the Bongs and Hans in this thread savouring enrichment for Eire.

>Fear the Mick
They just got your women to vote in abortion insuring your numbers are more manageable. Next step is nigger flood.

It can also be unrequited love justification.

That's what the abortions are for. Vote Democrat.

Little bitch boys oneitis is just getting pounded raw every day by white chad. The vast majority of MGOTW is made up of black incels and they are so pathetic they make videos like this:
youtu.be/U5Ni1_OtWpg

Attached: 1539807214291.png (806x554, 560K)

/thread

Attached: 1539885020614.jpg (642x880, 104K)

Thats what i mean across the pound Bruv

Attached: 1545992678038.png (1219x879, 551K)

Nothing wrong with wanting to mating press a black woman.

If they're 2d

Attached: scherezade.jpg (827x1169, 134K)

I love these memes. What are these dudes called? What types of memes are these?

Im going to say lack of proper english skills. I dont think i can learn black english

black women are a myth; they don't really exist

You're gonna need it. God speed you beautiful potato niggers. God speed

Attached: Pepia.png (500x566, 125K)

goddamnit it's the second time I've made that mistake this week, it's all the same anyways since you both are just mexicans without a legal seal, pirated beaners we could say

>that ape physiognomy
Don't insult Koko

Attached: Koko_smarter_than_average_nig.jpg (620x413, 51K)

We don't talk about the factory

What the fuck is that thing on the right?!

lurk more benis
>see how we can be helpful when we want to?

Are you #based enough to get a black gf Jow Forums?

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Reminder to not only make brown males infertile or otherwise unable to reproduce but to always impregnate brown women at every possible opportunity.

A man can potentially impregnate a different woman every day of his life. A woman has a finite number of healthy births she's able to have before her insides are BTFO. By impregnating a brown woman you are reducing the brownness of one of her healthy offspring by up to 50%.

You have a duty to mankind to help it reach escape velocity and venturing out into the stars and to stop it from being dragged back down into another dark age where its intellectual potential is snuffed out forever, devoured by an ever artificially-growing demographic of permanent welfare dependent functional food eaters (and nothing else)

Attached: 1529945969322.png (594x745, 924K)

new gets are shit as fuck