Based Ireland. Alhamdulillah

Based Ireland. Alhamdulillah.

Attached: Irish women.png (1166x1171, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkl1xGTt9Sw
youtu.be/FbFFj8he9eg
youtu.be/Uj-Xm1j6Xcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any context to this? I was curious if this was a field trip or some shit. Does Ireland have poor classrooms?

how do i get my imam mandated sex slave?

Attached: 1443323590299.png (500x656, 148K)

They are in school uniform.
Which bears a cross..!

Attached: 1533531004748.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

It says right in the title they're in a mosque dumb burger

Holy shit you are right. Thanks assholes.

Attached: 1407107140679.png (449x500, 248K)

>Imam Noonan

Attached: 1547323411919.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Too few brown girls, is Ireland racist or what? Time for some diversity, nazis!

Based Irish girls...guarded, irritated and suspicious. Reminds me of every night out ever.

Ah yes, I too enjoy looking at them from ten feet away without saying anything.

Attached: extrasmugpeepee.jpg (1121x1012, 103K)

Attached: irishlassie.jpg (267x338, 11K)

Potato niggers need some enrichment.

Best of luck converting those gee-bags and may Allah have mercy on your soul if you do. You get to marry it. You'd fucking regret it

White bitches love islam and muslims

they just need some of the pakis. irland sits next to the source of pakis in europe.

Catholics are allying themselves with muslims to fight against protestants and jews. dope.

Ireland 2040

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkl1xGTt9Sw

They look bored as fuck. Did they confiscate their phones first?

She cute.

Do these girls get a choice of being raped by Muslims or Priests?

And I thought Germany got rid of the Jews

Priests only rape boys you retard

Irish user here (Northern Ireland)
Is it just me or is our men more attractive than our women?
No I'm not gay I promise.

You are right

Yes.

none of them look even remotely interested

What about female priests?

it seems to be the case for anglos

>muh fairytale is better than your fairytale

may allah help us in our struggle, along with our saviour jesus christ

Attached: 1200px-Mk_48_PEO_Soldier.jpg (1200x570, 64K)

Attached: Dg5RelNW0AA0gF-.jpg (596x480, 25K)

What, girls don't like wearing blankets over their head and sharing their husband with 3 other younger women? Crazy

you dropped this sir

Attached: d9151f6e8917e1ab05f9e55acd83e2cb.png (579x474, 261K)

They have desks, sitting in the floor because Islam

Aye it's fucked up. Wish i'd been born a lass

At least I know i'm not alone.

There can be some attractive English girls. More common than here desu as much as I hate to admit

LMFAO the priests only rape young boys

>In my town there is just ONE 10/10

>Tfw she's my fucking bitch sister
It's a mockery

This is the fourth thread you have posted in the last 24 hours using thst photo, and that is only the ones I've seen. Most likely there has been more because I get the feeling you are fucking obsessed with pasty skin and freckles you mong. If you think that even 1% of these girls see islam as their future you are as deluded as you are obsessed.

>10/10 sister
Kek, Maybe converting to Islam isn't a bad thing

Attached: 1547244189420.png (207x243, 7K)

Nah I don't want to have wee fugly inbred fuckers running about

YES!

You fucking islamist swine are as bad as the kikes.

>hm yes very interesting

Attached: 1.png (470x429, 191K)

It doesn't look like a single one of those girls is remotely interested, most even show clear signs of annoyance. They probably were taken to a mosque as part of some diversity thing their school does and they hated it. Same thing happened at my all boy school in australia when I was in high school. We went to a mosque and a synagogue as part of learning about other religions for an assignment.
These girls clearly don't care about what this fuckwit is saying.

Attached: images (1).jpg (608x504, 31K)

Here’s another youtu.be/FbFFj8he9eg

It seems the original isn’t on The Iconoclast’s channel anymore

Is she redpilled?

Yeah but it's not just Islam. They're bored of everything. Stay away from Irish women it's a joyless void you can never fill

>tfw no irish gf

Parents still should have kicked up a fuss. It is a bit ludicrous that a catholic school visit a mosque.

The school crest on their chests is a big crucifix, I think that alone speaks volumes. If it was any bigger and worn outside of school they would be called crusaders.

>Ireland gets overrun with Pakis
>Ireland becomes British clay again

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>all these irish people replying to me
I am honored. You know, I am half potato nigger myself.

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

>Ireland gets overrun with Pakis
There's not one non-white girl in that photo. How'd you like them apples?

Attached: britmutt.png (681x510, 207K)

>female priests
LOL

Oh WE know that.

You're half blessed then user.

You just admitted that Pakis are British and the only way you'd get your hands on Ireland again is by Pakistanification cos you're shit at fighting us. Well done

>Quintessentially British

Well, She hates foreigners. Calls them "disgusting" and hates faggots too. But that's fairly normal in rural Northern Ireland, no one is going to moral fag over you for saying anything. She is not Redpilled I would say. A fuckin airhead sometimes and a mental case. Also natural Ginger. Dyed her hair blonde. Uses guys for what she can get out of them. She'll watch stupid brain melting rubbish on the TV like "love Island" biggest load of dung i've ever seen. And she watches all the (((Netflix Original))) stuff but thankfully I think she is too dense to absorb the (((messages))). I wouldn't call her redpilled, she doesn't know enough.

It's for the best that the hot ones are stupid

I suppose. She just needs to sort herself out, grow up and find a decent fella who would tame her, then have a family with. She was a piece of work in her teens and early 20's, got into a lot of trouble. Now she's 24 and I think that's all behind her. Still, I don't think she's capable of loving someone. She doesn't seem to care about breaking up with the lads she went out with. No empathy for them, they are just there to be used and then finds the next one straight away. She used to do drugs and I think it fucked her head up. Damaged goods I'd say as harsh as it may be for me to say about my own sis.

I noticed the same thing with my sister, up until her mid 20s she never showed any regret or sadness with the boys she went with.
Right as rain the next day.
Ironically though, moved to northern England and week later was living with an Irish lad. Has 2 kids now and married.
Been redpilling them about pakis for the last year, trying to get them to move their family back over here before eng goes nuclear.

What do if a family member is with someone who...isn't fully white?

Attached: 1544314493511.jpg (662x712, 38K)

Not so bad then.
Should be over here is right.
My sis may be alright then so. She told me a few months ago she was worried that she wont ever find a man to settle down with and end up a cat lady. She said "who would stick with me? I'm a nutter". So she is showing signs of self reflection and concern for the future, that's something I never seen often in her.

Potatoniggers, you really need to kill the muslims. They will always betray you. They're literally sandnigger, like kikes. They will never accept you unless you accept them and take their philosophies as your own. It is every Muslims goal to infect the entire world with the word of "allah" and even though some are peaceful and some claim to be pacifist, THEY WOULD ALL chose to impose their faith on you through force once given the chance.

Do not give them that chance.

Fuck I don't know user. Kill them?

>spill your own blood

Brian Boru is rolling in his grave

they have been bringing irish schools on trips to mosques

How much of that prime potato cunny did he fertilize?

inshallah

Better to cut the limb off than before it gets infected. Or do you want to have shitskin nieces and nephews? Do you want your families blood to be part nigger or paki? Just putting the idea out there, ya know.

it sounds like you should impregnate her and raise inbred progeny. inbreeding only causes problems after several generations, so you're okay as long as your children don't fiuck each other.

inshallah

we all know how (((this))) started

Attached: barbiehitlerbus.png (2007x1128, 1.29M)

>(and here's why it's a good thing!)

Attached: 1474149075516.png (639x679, 759K)

this

honor killings are the only way to go

inshallah

Attached: 1517779931194.jpg (500x456, 59K)

i want to kill every single muslim who orchestrated that

The only honorable killing is you BEHEADED with a blade made of pig bone.

Your children taken from you and forced to renounce islam. Your women fucked into submission through lust and pigskin condoms. They will make great whores for our brothels.

Some will be free, depending on how much they hate Islam and are willing to fight against it.

wtf, I hate islam now.

Give me some of that danish bacon.

Forgot to change my flag lmao

>being this proud of being a larping MEMEFLAGGOT zoomer troll.

>getting this butthurt because you took THREE posts seriously
Autism

Attached: 1531715456256.png (923x713, 45K)

Back when i was in school we still sang hymns at morning assembly and had Church trips. And that was a regular primary school.

>How's she cuttin' hai?
>Imam Patsy Abdulla Dolan here.
>C'mon down to the cyaavan mosque hai, sure the craic's fuckin 90 down here lad

Lol I just like to argue with retards like you. Look at the address bar, do you see where you are?

So what I'd bang both what's your point?

How many Bongs have converted to Islam since you started squatting in Britain? Close to none, correct? Well I hate to break it to you but it'll be the same in Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands, Norway, etc. you know why? Because Europeans LOVE their pints, their lager, their beer, their pubs, their Biergartens, Vodka, etc, just as they love bacon and sausages. The only reason Islam grows in Europe is because you people keep invading and breed like rats. Don't worry though, you'll be dealt with, while the kikes are being gassed you'll see what it will be coming to you and your kids if you don't gtfo. Inshallah!

Check this out, from an Irish TV show youtu.be/Uj-Xm1j6Xcw

>Huh? Ye don't like ham??

You just reminded me of that

Great this is quite beautiful.

Haha good luck converting the Irish. The won't even convert to another version of Christianity, let along Islam

I guarantee you that every one of those girls in the pic was bored out of their minds, talking or looking at their phones. This shit is fucking cringe.

This is a nightmare.

Goddamn you fucking faggot muslim pork hating cum drinking son of satan, are you really going to post this stupid thread every day?