Is Switzerland Paradise on Earth?

Attached: switzerland-matterhorn.jpg (730x483, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cydkTy6GmFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For a white cuckoonalist, no. Switzerland is like 70% white. They have an insane standard of living compared to Americans, though.

t. Been there multiple times

Please don’t promote it. It is. My dream is to retire there and invest all my money there. I don’t want it invaded by all the worlds shit.

Lol if you think there aren’t third worlders there. Also, retiring there is like retiring in Manhattan in regards to col.

>Switzerland is like 70% white.
Holy shit good enough for me
I'm from a part of south africa and it's maybe, maybe 4% white
When I came to america for school 40% white sounded like heaven, I can't imagine what 70% looks like

Don’t forget a 900 sq ft flat is one million dollars and a whopper costs $12

Ouch, that is bad.
Looks like it's off to Andorra then, I've heard they have very lenient corproate and personal income taxes

If you like horses, Yes.

Attached: 1497033170615.png (621x695, 337K)

A country with the remoteness and climathe of new zealand, switzerlands landscape and political structure with norways natural resources and social structure and you get the closest thing to a real life dream of a white man
Unfortunately we dont have such a place in our world

Swiss Alps are truly magical. The Zermatt / Matterhorn area is my fav.

>I don’t want it invaded by all the worlds shit.
Too late. Big cities already look like Africa. All the white girls gathered around niggers in Geneva almost made me vomit. Countryside is still pure but it's quite expensive.

>70% white
Make that 90%. 70% is US tier.

>Make that 90
When you count your 90 year old retirees. Go take a look at your yourh

My uncle lives there and works in a super market and he lives extremly well

>the only country ever to remain untouched in world wars
Indeed, a (((paradise)))

>Also, retiring there is like retiring in Manhattan in regards to col.
except that Manhattan has the very best of everything, especially if you are interested in "white culture":
best opera
best theatre
best ballet
best art galleries
best art museums
best science museums
best musicals
best libraries
and so on

Have you been to Andorra? There's nothing there and the skiing is shit.

Not since it threw its gun laws down the toilet

Always wanted to know how they have rural houses selling for a million euros, how do those people get money? Commuters?

Minimum wage islike $23 an hour and they inherit properties from when they were cheaper

>the only country ever to remain untouched in world wars
What about Sweden?

But then you guys are below 50%

I went to Andorra when I was young. A tour bus went up into the mountains and the whole town was inside a cloud. No taxes, so I was excited what great shit I could buy for cheap. But everything was marked up beyond what you would pay with taxes included. I swear to God a boxset of The Simpsons was €70. Bought a great tripod, it's in good condition 12 years later.

Mountain gold stores guarded by XL gators, every citizen is granted a pin to access them every 10 years and everyone knows tricks to fool the gators

youtu.be/cydkTy6GmFA

Attached: The Third Man - Harry Lime.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Yes, everyone floods into zurich on highways and by train.
A reasonable appartment in zurich is 2 million and more. Also many people are aware that kids shouldn't grow up in cities

No, it’s landlocked, small and only allowes to exist because everyone has their dirty money there

Actually, our youth is exactly 50%. But hey, I said your country is nicer unless you’re upper middle class here, just don’t expect it to be some 99.5% white nation.

>Americans always assuming they are welcome everywhere
You don’t want spics, why do you assume the Swiss want Amerifarts? Especially considering you probably are a mutt with amerindian and black admixture. Stay in your shithole.

Swiss here (ignore flag, I'm on a trip).
The French part is filled with lefties and shitskins, but it's mostly limited to big cities like Geneva and Neuchatel.
Basel is fucked as well.
Zurich and surrounding area around the lake is for the really rich people.
Italian part is pretty based, but the best part is the Innerschweiz and the alp regions.
Nearly no shitskins there and no big cities as well.

In general, Swiss people are a bit like Germans, but even more autistic. We like to keep to ourselves and are conservative compared to our neighboring countries.
You'll see that 25% of our population are immigrants, but 80% of them are from France, Italy and Germany. In total our non-european immigrant population is around 5%.
Stay out of the French part and the big cities and it really is paradise on earth.

There is a huge filter on the Americans able to travel internationally, pls no bully

meant to say Geneva and Lausanne. Neuchatel isn't that bad yet.

Sure, but their were about 8,000 volunteers that fought for Finland during the winter war.

> Geneva
> Switzerland
Sure

what is a yourh? I can't find that word in the dictionary

meanwhile your little country got landmined to hell and back kek

Ok Zurich isn't fit for raising a family, but I don't find it so expensive considering the salaries you earn here.

lol they're not going to let you in.

beautiful country, good people, shame they are going the same way as everyone else though

But germans arent white

this. French people have always been nigger lovers, they're not Swiss.

then you aren't white as well.

Attached: Ancestry_USA.png (1136x568, 255K)

>America
>70% white

Sure if we count mestizos as white. More like 60% and falling fast.

We have always been just light skinned nigers with money

Not too bad, I'm gonna be rich so doesnt bother me.

>t. Millenial

very bad place to live in...arabs and niggers everywhere. Not enough potatoes for raclette, terrible...

Speak for yourself coon. Milk envies my skin.

It is really really stunning, I spent a few months living in a very nice apartment that directly overlooked lake Geneva. As a neet I could have never been able to afford it myself. The views are breathtaking and the air crisp and clean and it is pleasantly warm in the summer and snowy in the winter. The food is insanely expensive though.

See the seething albino negroid as an example. You’re nothing but a light nigger, accept it

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 507189EE-F25C-4E67-A118-ADE83C30FE73.jpg (1800x1125, 876K)

Yes I am white. Fuck off mohammad.

hard focus projection

I bet you wear your shoes inside the house, light nigger

It sounds odd to me. Every household needs a State-sanctioned bunker. They got this weird banking secret going on (that's why most Spaniards in Switzerland are there, kek). They got gun control as permissive as some US states. Moreover they speak three different languages, and have two different majoritarian religions.

It just sounds like some provinces got fed up of their respective countries, and decided to befriend everyvody who lived in the same mountains, so they formed a right-wing country.

This is exactly how Switzerland became a thing

Went to Zug to visit a good friend earlier this year.

He took us to Oschinensee and Blausee. Oschinensee was frozen over completely and with the snow falling slowly, but heavy, and the sorrounding trees completely covered in snow it was like walking through Narnia. Probably the most beautiful nature I have seen in my life. 10/10 will come back.