Trump wants Congress to pay for his wall

>Trump wants Congress to pay for his wall

Wait a second wasn't some other country paying for this shit? Why should it come out of my tax dollars?

Attached: s_500__504047_donald-trump-broken-promises-2-jpg_504047_20180204-732.gif (500x282, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ktVFmsvlcU
apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Mexico will pay for the wall."

-Donald J. Trump, 2016

Because all government expenditures come from Congress. The money is then reimbursed from Mexico (this already happened).

>(this already happened).

Is this a joke? Are you trying make Trump supporters look stupid?

I can't tell you how many Jow Forumstards I argued with in 2016 about how I thought it was a waste of my tax dollars. Every time, they would respond with "Mexico is paying for the wall."

Will you admit now that you were being disingenuous?

Please point me to the 5 billion dollar check they wrote to us that would not have happened without Trump. I mean cash. When was this?

So we pay for it.
What else is new?
It's worth it.
It's not like OP makes enough shillbux to be taxed anyway

maybe you should donate to a go fund me scam like you did before.

Here’s a tip, most people are thrilled trump is actually fulfilling any election promises since they are so used to being fed lies, so I don’t think they give a shit who pays for the wall

removing illegals coming in actually puts us at a surplus
sage

real quote was "mexico will END up paying for the wall" as in the trashing of nafta that was bleeding cash from US.

But i guess all you scumbags have is lies and incomplete quotes

>actually fulfilling any election promises

But Mexico paying for his stupid wall was a election promise.

How does this remove anything you retard?

>as in the trashing of nafta

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you stupid yourself?

Trumpfags exist in this alternative reality that seems to only exist in their minds where Trump has done all this magic stuff that makes this seem rational.

Cry more, faggot
DACAs get deported first.

>Are you stupid yourself?
You are saying blatant lies and I'm supposed to take anything you say seriously.

>DACAs get deported first.

Wheren't they supposed to last year you little queer?

The shutdown is the first right thing he's done.
Eat shit.

nafta in the trash, english much pedro?

>The shutdown is the first right thing he's done.

So he's done nothing, thank you for admitting that.

Can't wait for him to reopen the government with no wall.

Do you even speak English?

>nafta in the trash,

No it isn't you little dicksucking queer. Any NAFTA changes must go though Congress. Or did you get dropped on the head faggot?

>Do you even speak English?

I speak it better than you dicksucker

youtu.be/5ktVFmsvlcU

Literally his first fuckin campaign speech. Fucking retard.

I realize this. Its annoying how no one on Jow Forums has any integrity, though.

The shutdown is it.
Don't pretend it's nothing.

1:10

I love it when dicksucking little faggots love to spew halftruths. That's all the Trumpfaggot can do.

>Obamacare is gone

NO

>Nafta is gone

NO

>the wall is being built

NO

>Mexico will pay

NO

>The shutdown is it.

Can't wait for Trump to cave like a bitch and you to eat shit.

except for the fact he said dozens of time in the end when he fixes unfair trade policies we will save a fortune.

he not an idiot like you who clings to sound bites. all you have is lies pedro. isnt it time to pimp ur sister?

Why do I have to feed niggers and beaners out of my tax dollars?

>when he fixes unfair trade policies

Yes that stuff he also has not done.

Who cares who pays - JUST BUILD THE FUCKING THING!

>all we've got for 2019
>sincerely, shitblue
you guys should just retire

>he not an idiot like you who clings to sound bites.

He also said he would be the best thing for Israel ever. Maybe you should go back.

Attached: 1514342204571.jpg (1000x1015, 134K)

>Refunded all the money when they realized it would get sent to the US government and not a private firm to build the wall, at which point it would get appropriated to pay for more welfare.

Really makes you think....

Stop aid to Israel that will pay for the wall kike

Sick of peoples stupidity
Did you honestly think their was a magic button that would force a country to hand Trump x amount of dollars the second he asked for it ?
Logically think about it hes fighting right now (shutdown) to stop the people standing in his way so he can pass legislation and regulations on jobs and trade so that Mexico will eventually be paying the bill. Its a money go round the americans have been playing the game forever and only now is it being exposed because of Trump

Do dont get it, he needs to keep tellung these retards will build the Wall, but never actually build it. Thats the point. its always vote for me, and *next time * you get your Wall. the best part is these faggots eat it up. Watching Drumpf turn all these conservatards in dumb niggers has been worth all the faggotry of his whole Administration.

Spoken like a true cuck

If you were a half smart leftist, instead of a dumb as fuck shill, you would see that the shutdown down is Trump stalling impeachment.
He has no reason to negotiate.
If he caves, he's impeached. He knows this.
If he gets the wall, 4 more years and Mt. Rushmore.
Get a real job.

Explain how a wall will accomplish this?

These little cultists are definitely from Reddit.

Attached: 1546220963301.jpg (750x620, 100K)

Democrats are ok with 38 billion for Israel, cuck.

OP is an obvious kike shill.

Yes he promised Mexico would pay for it and you’re right that it is a promise broken. He was moving the goalpost past whether or not there will be a wall at all. Congress has more than enough money for a wall, they aren’t using your tax money. “He said Mexico would pay for it” is a j-left talking point so that they can redirect and demoralize. Keep pressure on Congress for the wall, and don’t bitch about the bill because not only are you NOT paying for it, but it pays for itself 1000x over.

Dipshit

Attached: 541B695E-7A28-4510-8B41-943D73EDD475.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

and 3.8 bil for PRIVATE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN MEXICO. This is the budget for just 2019. No wall, no deal.

...the level of cuckery in this post is truly off the scales.

Indeed, and they are - via USMCA. Pray the deal isn't altered further, Paco, and he starts taxing your remittances to Mexico. Western Union wouldn't like that too much.

When did the senate ratify?

Hahahahaha these cucks are sooo delusional, yeah ok ;-)
(Meanwhile your savior in chief keeps adding to the deficit and the Chinese win haha)

>Promises a wall
>Doesn't even finish the fence

Attached: 1545640354759.png (850x2048, 1.72M)

IF the Senate doesn't ratify we're out of NAFTA altogether.
We're either pre-nafta or post-nafta, either way we win.

The senate unratified nafta?

>mutt doesn't know how budgets work
lmao

Good question, while where at it why the fuck should my tax dollars go to single mothers and niggers? Or to kikes in the middle of the dessert?

Attached: 914A4D96-7BD2-43FB-8F2D-8E457DAAFA2E.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Nothing is more cucked than being a so-called anarcho-communist that fights for the order of corporations and war-starting jews. You’re achieving nothing by opening the country for non-white invaders, they will only reinforce the institutions that you supposedly are against.

>Do dont get it,
>Calls others retards
What did he man by this?

Trump administration makes sure there is money.

Congress has to approbe the usage of the money collected by Trump.

Its not that hard to understand.

And Mexico does through the trade renegociations and will pay the equivalent of multiple walls over the years

How?
Is Mexico going to import more US stuff at a higher tarrif rate than China?

US Consitition Article II Section I grants the president the power to terminate the treaty, although it hasn't been tested in the courts yet. Senate is required to enter, but not required to leave.

FUCK DEMS
Even if they cave on wall funding, keep government shut down for 2 years.

Attached: schumer_.jpg (500x682, 137K)

I'm still waiting on the permanent tax cut for the middle class.
Looks like we got fucked, and Trump now wants us to pay for his living monument.

No.

Attached: trump_tax_cuts_who_benefits_itep_barchart2_npp_large.png (505x306, 23K)

Right so he doesnt have the power
So again, when is this happening?
Why arent we already out of the disasterous nafta?
Wed be better off without it, so why arent we?

I just said he has the power to do so, though. The caveat is that when he does, a shitstorm through the courts will ensue, starting at the 9th and ending at SCOTUS.

No, but we are going to pay more of what we have being paying

Yes like he has the power to also dissolve Congress

It is when you’re a retarded dem

Attached: 91A4EA23-21EE-4054-916E-91D659B92D30.jpg (600x900, 61K)

Gets the fence, you mean? Or should we just call it a "barrier" and split the difference?

Funny I rember Obama getting out of Iraq

I just want a wall, If it's tax dollars, then fine. Also the reworking of NAFTA made the USA billions. The OP's post is a nothing burger.

That would be Congress' own fault if it happened, for abdicating their power and giving it to the President in case of a national emergency.
Nevertheless, I'd be all on board for a complete dismissal of all elected senators and reps and full on new elections. It's not like they actually do anything anyway.

How is it their fault when they passed no such law?

We're still in Iraq. There's a new base established every few months.

>Also the reworking of NAFTA made the USA billions
show evidence

Yes because migashits and Iraq begged us back

Because the foreign aid we won't be sending to Mexico anymore was also coming out of your taxes

They are paying, indirectly.
We have to allocate the funds to actually build.

Taxes?
We just print money
Even then still savings

200 miles of fence, which likely wouldn't be completed for several years.
Whose to say the next president won't shitcan the fence construction?

We need a physical concrete wall anyway, which likely won't happen in our lifetimes.

President Trump wants a barrier not a wall

It is interesting that Trump imposed steel tariffs on China and then decided to push for steel fencing instead of cement for this wall. It's basically a massive handout to the steel industry in the US.

Us doesnt have the megatonnage though

>Because the foreign aid we won't be sending to Mexico anymore

10.6 Billion pledged by Trump. Why didn't he just give half of that, or less (since they build less expensively) and have them build the wall on their side?
apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233