Name anything Trump has done that doesn't benefit Americans

Attached: happycamper.png (754x424, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/y5CJ1
youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is our Messiah.

This. Trump is the American Jesus!

Trump is a god and literally perfect

Attached: 36x454qwvw3y.png (594x716, 460K)

Attached: 1522378017280.jpg (1028x1409, 859K)

i like him, my grandma went to New York and she bought me a MAGA hat

There are Jewish Americans so you are leaving that question wide open.

He is literally the second coming.

Attached: 1547277508021.jpg (1779x4435, 3.23M)

bump

Attached: 1544648246173.jpg (1484x1041, 711K)

is she white?

Attached: boogie14888.jpg (367x577, 21K)

bump

Giving away 38 billion to Israel

checkmate Trumpkikes

Beat Hillary... it’s all gravy after that

He hasn't sent my a government issued wifeu

Attached: 1489370549941.jpg (968x1224, 264K)

You jews has your chance to speak out against Israel. Fuck you all

Attached: 89BBEC27-8D53-4189-BEA0-4C9F29E5178F.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

Shut down the government twice. Was this supposed to be hard?

archive.fo/y5CJ1

Attached: 1534065531610.png (1262x1542, 1.4M)

Bombing Syria. Moving embassy to juruselum. Not making the wall his priority from day 1 hurt America too

youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be

German father, Chilean (and brown) mother, she looks white to me tho

Dude literally made welfare people consider getting jobs. EBT holders are freaking out knowing that they’re going to have to contribute to society.

he fave almost $40 billion of american people's tax money to israel, also pic related. Bolton is a jew puppet and a traitor and will get the US into unnecessary wars for israel's sake.

Attached: 1534500313870.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

Shut up!

Attached: boogie1488cumcompilation.png (302x416, 179K)

Less government does benifit Americans

STATEN ISLAND

Trump was sent by God himself

Attached: trump_all_smiles.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Ur literally braindead if you think prolonging the shutdown is a good thing

What shutdown?
CIA niggers are still glowing.

Attached: image.jpg (242x250, 8K)

woah.

Attached: 3422224.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>38 billion to Israel
>didn't get wall funding when offered
>more h1b1 visas
>wants health insurance companies to Jew people over pre-existing conditions
>John fucking Bolton

Please tell me how any of these things help Americans

Go catch yourself 1 you have the confidence now

see here youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

February 22, 2014

I couldn't quite see his face, because that was not allowed, because there was a mist that covered all the people, and he was amongst them. And the Spirit of God made me look at him, and He said, "This man will throttle the enemies of Israel. This man will throttle the enemies of the West. And there are highly embarrassing moments that are about to occur for many, many politicians in this nation. There will be a shaking amongst the Democrats in the upcoming elections, but unsettling for the Republicans." Why is God doing this? "For," God said, "I am dissatisfied with what emerges from both parties."

And then there is a nation, He showed me, He took me, itching for a new kind of war with America. "They will shout, 'Impeach!' 'Impeach,' they say, but nay. This nation shall come very subtly, but he shall not come in the time of President Obama. They shall come when this new one arises, My David that I have set aside for this nation – a man of prayer, a man of choice words, not a man who is verbose, who has verbosity, who speaks too much. They will even say, 'This man is not speaking enough,' but," God says, "I have set him aside. They will shout, 'Impeach! Impeach!' but this shall not happen.

The Giant of Debt

"And then," God says, "highly embarrassing moments when another Snowden arises, and people will become very afraid. They'll say, 'We have no protection.'" And then, God says, "Am I impressed with your weapons of war? Am I impressed with the strength of your men's legs? Ha! I have said I will bring this nation to its knees, and," God said, "you have been humbled, and yet some more, and then you shall hear the sounds of great victory. For where are the people gathered? Where are My people gathered? Where is the sound of unity from My people?

Attached: 1526933904241.jpg (4000x2250, 1.2M)

Your so creepy

but then again he gave McCain cancer by winning and we have 1 less batshit crazy warmonger on this planet.

this. For some reason during there government shutdown there seem to be a whole lot less false flags. The world still keeps spinning. This is 4D chess at its best. You expose unnecessary government departments and spending. Trump is libertarian at heart.

How can I be a cool guy like you?

>he gave McCain cancer by winning

Attached: 1533229106194.png (205x246, 9K)

OP asked for bad things Trump has done.

80% of the government already runs on autopilot, only a few tweeks would be need for this to be permanent without any negative effects.

didn't he end up imposing more on the 2nd amendment than Obama ever did?

kek, these drumpfbot threads are hilarious

Americans don't exist.

He's failed to deliver kike corpses

More to the point, there are non-jewish Americans. What has Trump done for them?

how exactly did moving the embassy to Jerusalem benefit us?

Invade Syria

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Increases Israel funding by 10% (3b to 3.3b) - now even higher, 4b?
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>marries his daughter to the wealthy Kushner family (i.e. joins the Trump and Kushner families together)
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Netanyahu regularly sleeps in Drumpf's son-in-law's childhood bed on his visits to the US
>flew on the Lolita Express multiple times?
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>pardoned convicted jewish grifter Shlomo Rubashkin
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>and the creme de la creme...the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe

Attached: trump babby.jpg (960x640, 158K)

bumpu

That h-1b bullshit

"I am the least racist person that you will ever meet."

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He didn't do that, please try again

So hes able to pull troops out that were deployed in 2017 how?

Torture me thus removing all credibility we had

Is it fun to destroy relationships?

He didn't prosecut Hilary.

Sending $37 Billion aid to Israel.

Trump is god

You are lucky, my cousin got stupidity political and blamed Trump that she didn't get citizenship, I mean the system haven't change at all.

Yeah but now he plans on leaving so with that money that was already agreed on in the Obama era can be used for Israel to defend themselves in the next few years. They can't complain because he'll point it out. I think it might be a 4D chess move.

>Yeah but now he plans on leaving
no he doesn't and no he won't. have you not followed the news and their statement? including what bolton is doing?

He let the democrats live

>Name anything Trump has done that doesn't benefit Americans

You would first have to name something he has done to benefit Americans

very easy.
Massive tax-cut for billionaires and oligarchs.

Attached: newboss.jpg (701x438, 75K)

>gets are so powerful that you can become president with the right one