PURE EVIL

Attached: 64051D5B-6FD3-4981-A74C-46404116091B.jpg (1125x1845, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_32388263/mass-court-filing-oxycontin-maker-forecast-blizzard-prescriptions
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crimes against humanity, genocide, death penalty for the executives.

They gave me that when I broke my leg. Didn't do shit for me. I doubt it gets you high.

Meh. Hedonism is the way to live life. You should be thankful for the easy drugs.

prescriptions are written on white paper

This shit killed my best friend
Hold me anons, it wasn't his time

It wasn't his time

It makes you weak and you don't even feel pleasure after a while, you just feel empty.

Ibuprofen is the only thing that works for me with pain. Opiates might as well be sleeping pills. They don't do shit.

Guess who (((else))) made OxyContin.

Attached: AE82560D-B33B-4805-8A1E-299EC63110DF.jpg (1644x1491, 1.26M)

>If only a democratic body could regulate this!

Oi
libertarian capitalists
ENJOY YOUR FREE UNREGULATED MARKET
kek

>But but but muh jews
kek

How is engaging in fraud a part of libertarian doctrine? Ultimately, it's a small-medium business philosophy, it's toxic for corporations because they can't engage in shenanigans due to strong laws and the lack government protection.

>It's a good thing all of those government regulations stopped pharma kikes from killing whitey!

Attached: FDA.jpg (1600x900, 197K)

Where can you file for claims against a company for human rights abuses? Is there anyone who knows international law? Could we start a suit? Or at least mass report these devil's somehow?

Why didn't the FDA stop it?

This is why the world needs to rise up and kill all Jews. ALL JEWS.

Start with their kids. No Jewish children? No next generation of evil fucking kikes.

I WISH FOR THE MASS MURDER OF ALL JEWISH CHILDREN!!!!!

>opioids okay
>primatene bad
they need to build a wall around DC

All Jews deserve to die.

Here's a link because OP is a giant homosexual
lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_32388263/mass-court-filing-oxycontin-maker-forecast-blizzard-prescriptions

In more noble times, vigilante gangs would drag them from their homes and hang them. But this is a decadent age.

bump

LITERAL DRUG DEALERS

>According to the filing, Richard Sackler, then senior vice president responsible for sales, told the audience at the launch party to imagine a series of natural disasters: an earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane and blizzard.

>"The launch of OxyContin Tablets will be followed by a blizzard of prescriptions that will bury the competition. The prescription blizzard will be so deep, dense, and white," he said, according to the documents.

>"Over the next twenty years, the Sacklers made Richard's boast come true," lawyers in the attorney general's office wrote. "They created a manmade disaster. Their blizzard of dangerous prescriptions buried children and parents and grandparents across Massachusetts, and the burials continue," they wrote.

Look into the federal/state/tribal agencies that regulate ethics and civil legal violations, i.e mva/dmv security division with regards to fraudulent car dealers

Or consumer protection when you get straight up criminal fraud robocalls

Same idea, but different thing, there is an office for all these things just investigate into your particular query to find who needs to do it

>ITS LE JOOOS
>ignores the thousands of goyim doctors willingly giving out the opioids for kickbacks

What did Jow Forums mean by this?

Jason Dalton! Uber MKultra assasin
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Demon caught on camera at DESMOND IS AMAZING trans event!!
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Gillette's anti Male commercial and satanic history of Proctor and Gamble

Also Mods STOP deleting truth and good info!
Jannies are gay as fuck.....

>Massachusetts is the first state to personally name the company's executives in a complaint. It names 16 current and former executives and board members, including CEO Craig Landau, Richard Sackler and other members of the Sackler family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler

>lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_32388263/mass-court-filing-oxycontin-maker-forecast-blizzard-prescriptions
no comments yet. strange

When is somebody going to put a stop to American (((((medicine)))))?

Attached: Brian Morris.jpg (1874x1759, 469K)

Wow, aging jewesses look like trannies.

Attached: jew-pills.jpg (1200x700, 578K)

Attached: bowers.jpg (773x422, 20K)

Well, most trannies are jewish.

Attached: jewish-trans-and-proud-of-it.jpg (799x889, 89K)

Opioids ain’t drugs to fuck with. Even high IQ recreational users who understand what they’re signing up for when they go in with opioids are prone to fuck themselves over. That shit causes long term changes in your dopamine/endorphin receptors.
They shouldn’t be prescribed for chronic pain to normies. Only administered in the hospital for extreme circumstances.

I’ve noticed they are highly over represented. Would be interesting to find the stats.

The time is quickly approaching where Jews will not be safe anywhere on Earth, including Israel.

God, I can't wait until every single Jew is afraid, running, hunted down and tortured to death.

It's going to be a glorious fucking day to watch Jewish children skinned alive. I can't fucking wait.

I'll put the videos on loop and watch them gleefully every night while eating dinner.

>goyim doctors
I assume you mean white doctors. They definitely do exist but the majority of MDs who hand out excessive and unnecessary scripts are pooinloos. They take kickbacks like none other

How can I get in on this epidemic? Call me a defeatist cuck but the future's doomed, America is dead, and there is literally no longer any reason not to just plug into nonstop mindless media consumption while being drunk and high as fuck all day every day. Fuck life.

We're approaching the days where this will become not only acceptable behavior (hunting down Jews and torturing them to death in public), but it will be openly and publicly encouraged.

cringe

cringe

Wow. The deep seeded arogant evil. I cant even

Exactly. Trust these idiots to fall for this narrative.

based

based

Dont lose yourself in your hatred of them and their disgusting principles lest it seize your grace, although yes a business of culling the rotten souls will still be undertaken regardless of anything

based

>White people never do bad things
Of course.

Call Duterte

Attached: DuDcR1iWoAE6IAj.jpg (360x255, 21K)

Why is it that whites are more susceptible to Opioids? Shouldn't it be Blacks mainly?

>jewish owned

whoa whoa whoa cool it with the antisemitism, goyim.

Attached: 3843673287763.png (400x400, 72K)

Has anybody had any experiene with neurotonin? Its getting precribed a lot down here for a wide range of things.

>This shit killed my best friend
>Hold me anons, it wasn't his time
>It wasn't his time

F

>swede advocating for a wasted existence
you should set yourself on fire, that's very thrilling i heard

Absolutely based

Also anyone that can’t see big pharma as the scam it is is a fucking moron. They are incentivized to cause problems not solve them.

Fuck off christcuck. You will be joining your precious chosen people of yahweh in the same semitic body pit faggot. You think we would go through the trouble of exterminating Jews without going all the way and exterminating the christfags who have facilitated their crimes for hundreds of years?

too expensive
crack is cheap

redpilled (and based)

This. In Minecraft, of course.

Attached: 1490832352160.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>deep dense and white
that's cause only whites could afford oxy. crack and heroin already intrenched in ghetto communities. this is why we need universal healthcare....to spread addiction rates along all ethnic lines.

no one cares about gay scripted gets

They aren't deep or dense though.

WHOLE LOTTA TALKING.

NOT A LOT OF JEW HUNTING OR MASON KILLING.

The Sacklers deserve death. Every last man, woman and child. The whole bloodline should be killed off in vengeance.

This is absolutely true. If you lived here, you’d see it’s very hard to get pills from white drs. A brown will give you anything.

I meant it more in the sense that whites shouldn't be into drugs. That seems to me like really trashy behavior but maybe it's just the new normal I don't know. I don't smoke, drink or do anything.

GUYS COME TO THIS THREAD VERY IMPORTANT DEMOGRAPHICS OF USA

Attached: 20180428211836.jpg (309x270, 9K)

bump

And they wonder why Germans kicked them out of their country.

>I meant it more in the sense that whites shouldn't be into drugs.
It's a downward spiral facilitated by that crap being over-prescribed like it's candy, most people don't even see it coming because "doctor knows best"
>get back pain for minor injury or something like that
>doc prescribes some opioids for the pain
>think nothing of it
>whoops, turns out it's addictive as all hell
>keep getting prescription renewed with some excuse
>eventually it runs out when doc can't keep pushing it on you without raising suspicion(or catches on to you being a junkie and stops prescribing it to you out of ethical concerns)
>withdrawal symptoms out the wazoo
>turn to black market
>start doing ever increasing doses
>not just opioids but other equally or more dangerous drugs too
>lose your property and savings
>ruin your family
>turn to crime
>die in a gutter or end up in prison

Death penalty should be enforced here

And yet you fucking retards suck big pharma corporate cocks just to get muh triggered liberals
You autists deserve this

Also, notice how they push crap like Ritalin to kids? It's all to get them hooked at a young age.

they were obviously referring to the "prescription blizzard" (as in a storm, taken by storm etc.) as white, because blizzards are white not because the victims are white

I am as Jow Forums as the next guy but don't stretch it, it makes us look silly

And you should be tortured to death for being a biologically defective, Swedish cuckold.

>Jewish owned
THAT'S RIGHT IDIOTS
NEVER BLAME CORPORATE CAPITALISM
RICH WHITES WOULD NEVER EVER DO THIS ESPECIALLY ANGLO-SAXONS
IT'S THE JEWS LOL ALWAYS THE JEWS

The pads are blue, retard

it will happen. pic related
jesus hears your cries. he will return to avenge our fallen

Attached: 1547668602235.jpg (340x326, 54K)

Attached: 1547613830043.png (830x739, 132K)

hes not wrong. nearly all of the doctors here are pajeets

If you're already dead inside, go out with a bang. Find a way to take a few investment bankers with you.

>Latinx
But why?
Why not just Latino, same number of words.

>set up economic system where addicting people to life-destroying drugs makes you tons of money
>be surprised when people do exactly that

FUCKING THIS

If only Christians actually listened to daywalker Jesus when he literally told them that THE JEWS ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL. Instead they allowed the message to be subverted, so into the bin it goes.

Every time

Attached: D0865B74-1A07-4808-BC45-258D7D1FD033.jpg (564x564, 70K)

I was given oxy when I broke my collarbone. I didn't bother taking it because I know I have a problem with addiction (addicted to sugar, gambling(which I conquered) and jacking off), and the reward wasn't worth the risk.

>describing a blizzard

Maybe double entendre.

>muh porky!
>its jews, every time
Commies are some of the most nutless people on the planet, they'll champion their workers' revolution until the MOMENT Jews are mentioned, then they call the whole thing off. I'm sure you'll respond by accusing natsocs of being LARPers all you want, but no one is a bigger LARPer than you and your comrades. btw, this post is not an endorsement of capitalism.

both are controlled by jews. capitalism makes it super easy for jews to get ahead and communism is judaism.

Shave your neck user.

the world would be a better place if we all had cheap and easy access to opioids

Because that's GENDERED, you cant assume genders!

At this point it would probably be more safe to go buy some tiger penis extract from your local witch doctor than to get American health care.

I want to stop porkies from exploiting us regardless of what god the porkies in question worship. The bourgeoisie acts like a bourgeoisie regardless of religion.

the entire spanish language is gendered

>200000000

biting the hand that feeds oof not smart

This.
>>Anyone know if cbd oil really helps ppl break opioid addiction? Asking for a friend.

Is that a fake tweet? Or did she delete it

Sorry, F

Attached: 1547516908327.gif (498x416, 89K)