Amazing how nobody has caught on Trudeau's 4D chess strategy

Amazing how nobody has caught on Trudeau's 4D chess strategy.

Attached: saudi female refugee in canada.png (663x608, 444K)

open up the flood gates canada

Already happening, O'buddy.

Attached: canada irish immigrants.jpg (645x577, 134K)

well at least she's immersing herself in Canadian culture

South Africans not welcome though

>calling ham bacon
you fucking leafs disgust me

craving for white syrup cock

Isn’t that salami?

Attached: CULTURAL ENRICHMENT OF SAUDI WOMEN.jpg (539x578, 98K)

That's not even the correct KIND OF BACON!

she should be stoned

Leave her alone, she is white

I'd she from a Saudi rich family? It would be real funny when she's murdered by a hired assassin.

They have. Record imagration from brown shithole countries.

Attached: 10901853-E04C-4959-8C62-1A30E524C3BF.jpg (353x334, 16K)

imagine getting into the world press for eating bacon and wearing normal clothes
this is going to rape this girls brain permanently, she's probably feeling stellar right now
as opposed to being some ugly 2/10 hijabi waiting to get married off to somebody she doesnt love

According to Wikipedia:
>Her father is the town governor of al-Sulaimi, in the Ha'il Region.

Not sure what kind of wealth or influence her family has.

>substitute drama teacher
>strategy

Sounds influential enough.

Letting the Irish in is a good thing. For every one Irish criminal in the 1800's there was 9 others who worked their asses off as Policemen, Labourers or soldiers.

Enough to hire a dipshit assassin. Not a good one but who cares when you gotta honor kill

thats not bacon, canadia is wrong

That's ham you silly caknucklehead.

yfw thots are bringing SA to fall

Muslims secretly love pork and bacon. Fuckers just can't bring themselves to admit it.

Attached: Muslim Tastes Pork.jpg (900x900, 168K)

This will backfire immensely when radical muslims kill her in Canada.

Faggot probably finished it before complaining lol.

Attached: 1461711201029.png (480x516, 325K)

WHY DO LEAFS CALL HAM, BACON?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yikes
She doesn’t know Canada is also an Islamic republic
She will be stoned soon enough
Canada has some dangerous ass Muslims there, ISIS, the whole 9 yards
This is going to backfire spectacularly

how long til she gets JIHADID . COM

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

They are a bit slow

its like they captured a wild animal and now they're studying it
>let's see what happens if we offer it eggs and bacon

>Has a superstitious belief that some food is evil
>Look of utter derision that his superstitions were triggered in any way. Must blame someone else other than himself for being a retarded fuckwit
>Newspaper makes a 'story'. 'apologies' are issued

What's next. Child Protective Services called in after parents make child eat broccoli?

>going from total sharia law to our far left degeneracy
I give her a month before she's running back there to be stoned

Does she know she is more at risk to be beaten up by islamists in any large western city than in saudi arabia?

when potato land was giving independence they decided to allow any cunt in, why would you want people with those views in your country to undermine and change your laws

Nudes when?

It's good that RAHAF MOHAMMED who now lives in Canada with all her actions and location tracked by social media and tabloid media can now have the freedom to do what she wants away from her family of cucks, her idiot and dishonored dad and brothers and cousins.
May she keep eating bacon and showing her body for as long as she possibly can.

The same people celebrating this are importing muslims en masse.

plz send her back

Attached: 1453571333587.jpg (283x447, 16K)

>radical muslims
As opposed to what? Docile muslims?

_ALL_ islamists are radical. Those who "aren't", are considered apostates, civilizational traitors, kafir, non-believers.
And since non-believer are fundamentally guilty for not accepting the teachings of Allah and his prophet Muhhamad
they are all eligible for death in the name of jihad. The sooner you realize this, the better for you kraut.

A few weeks tops and she's going to claim she is more oppressed in Canada by the white male patriarchy and exotification of her brownness. Ain't never gonna go back tho

It's a guarantee that Muslim women will eventually overtake Muslim men on the Prog stack

>Canada
>far left

Maybe to Saudis...

Im oppressed too. Could i get a first class plane ticket and money too? Is that only reserved for shitskins frpm the ME?

She was literally slutting it up back home, posting videos of herself getting fucked on insta and in general being a super spoiled bratty whore and an embarrassment to her family who, by all accounts except hers, are actually decent people.

Then when dad tries to thot patrol this hint she goes crying to the gullible Internet with some bullshit about apostacy and honor killings so she can get a free ride to Canada to carry on getting dicked.

Now, how do we get her to retweet or like a Charlie Hebdo caricature of Mohamed?

Attached: ch.jpg (436x640, 124K)

22 F in Toronto. Heading to subzero
>not sure if real

Don't worry Saudi's, we'll take good care of her.

Where does a female teenager in saudi arabia get enough money to fly to thailand and then on to Canada?

This story is complete bullshit. I wanna know who's financing all this

>Where does a female teenager in saudi arabia get enough money to fly to thailand
She's Saudi. She used her family's money.

while everyone has their eyes on the south, it will come from the north.

Attached: b93.jpg (640x586, 45K)

not even Islam can stand up to the wiles of the perfidious 21st century thot

She appears to be built like Chloe, or a refrigerator.

Attached: cookiecat.jpg (906x936, 849K)

AYO DIS NIGGA EATIN BACON

How did she get her family's money? I thought she was fleeing them. Did she steal her parent's credit cards or something

Gonna need proof for research purposes

Why do you want her in Jordan? She cant eat pork there

US is not tightening it, this is the effect of the Kennedy immigration law that favors PoC over white euros.

>being a slut is a valid grounds for an asylum claim based on fear of persecution
C L O W N W E L T

Attached: jTX191XY9R-10.png (300x250, 40K)

I don't know the details, but it's very feasible. She was vacationing in Kuwait with her family before she hopped on a plane to Thailand. By the time she arrived in Thailand, Saudi officials were already notified and waiting for her at the airport.

Secure the southern wall and build the great leaf blower to protect our frigid northern border

>omg bacon
40" to 80" belly in 60 days

ETA on her starring in a BLACKED.com production?

LOL you wahhabis are SEETHING

I hope Saudi Arabia will fuck over Canada like the little bitch they are.

Jews and hindus also dont eat pork kiwi user. Hindus also dont eat cow. Its also in the christian bible not to eat swine. But Christians can pray and bless any food that they eat. And Jesus said its not what you put in your mouth but what comes out of it that counts.
Also pigs are pretty fuckin dirty and would eat anything even shit. Hunters that catch wild ones have to check there guts for disease and cook the meat fully to be safe. The pigs we eat are kept in crate farms and fed proper foods not poo poo. So our western pigs are pretty safe to eat. Also pork is fucking awesome.

Canada is fucked.

Definitely let more Irish in though. They are always highly educated, work hard and are not lazy like shit skins.

Fuck everyone else. Close the book.

she was beyond spoiled by her parents
her car is worth some 30000$

I imagine this thottie is having emergency dick rations provided to sustain her

and so begins the great derision of islam.

My oh my. What a poor oppressed little girl. Canada made the right decision by taking her in

We need a northern wall.

she would look better covered head to toe

I agree pol goes on about thot patroling and degeneracy in general. Dont worry Ahkmed she will slut around into her 30s get some cats and become a spinster. And deep down she will regret what she done.

Mehta. let's just say that they're already here and we'll make the best of it. I mean, it really was best as a protestant nation of germanics...

No, the canadian refugee resettlement agency pays for them. Stipend. Must be quite large given food prices there ?

saudis btfo

Attached: edit (4).jpg (539x578, 82K)

Gonna be a real shithole soon. Irish are serious racists too, so mega conflicts with the Asians imminent.

That's not fucking bacon

By the way, all this shit is on taxpayer money

I'm fine with anti-Muslim Middle Eastern women entering our countries, but most of what's coming in are koran humping men of fighting age.

Its Canadian bacon.

hes gunna try to use her as a barganing chip so they dont get 911'd but it wil backfire.
They dont fuck around.
Remember Trudy, we aren't contractually obligated to help you if you get nuked.

Attached: big nuke.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

I'm disappointed, no one posted her face without make-up yet

Attached: un_snapchatted_filter.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Canadian Bacon is not Bacon

It's not much better with makeup

>Its Canadian bacon.
Which like anything leaf is pure fail.

That's ham not bacon

Which is just ham cause canadians are poor

They didn't pay for her flight to Thailand. Refugees only get approx. $2000 from the federal government when they arrive and no more money after that. Different provinces have their own monthly assistance programs, all of which pay less than $1000 per month. She's living with a family (almost half of all refugees are sponsored privately) so she will be getting minimal assistance if any.

Groceryjew is here

Attached: C9A7593C-16A3-499B-882C-F0D1389E69CA.jpg (1498x947, 711K)

Sleeper cell. This is going to be the person that blows up your parliament 20 years from now.

I've literally never seen ham like that called bacon by anyone here

This is literally what happens to most of the brown people here.
Even many of the girls who still wear hijab also wear skintight pants and sports bras.
I buy liquor at a store owned by a guy who has a prayer room but also loves brandy.
Literally just try to leave people alone as much as possible and let them choose their own path, and they will always opt for more freedom rather then less. That's how the west truly defeated communism.
The Soviets were literally trading billions of dollars worth of submarines for American soda pop towards the collapse of the USSR.
She is not bound by regression anymore. She is a western consumer. There is no going back.

That's what you mutts call Canadian bacon. This bacon is real Canadian bacon.

Attached: peameal bacon.jpg (1936x1296, 288K)

That's not bacon. Fucking RAKE NOW

Please be real irish and not "tanned irish"

if canada can be used to liberate the women enslaved by islam, then so be it. i welcome that prospect in its entirety.

Oh here comes the CIDF ling as usual.

>Canadian bacon
You mean ham.

It's a step up from the chinks, I'll give them that