How would you solve the drug problem?

How would you solve the drug problem?

Attached: 160909101756-02-heroin-family-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjqKiagc38I
youtu.be/uQJ7n-JpcCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Infiltrate their gang and bang their girlfriends.

Eradicate the poppy fields.

Legalize all drugs so that the gangs/cartels go broke

Seems to me it's solving itself

Attached: 1543781211064.png (500x647, 155K)

Kill all dealers, junkies and addicts on sight. Destroy the demand and eradicate the supply. Run aggressive ad campaigns highlighting the detrimental nature of hard drugs.

Attached: 1540882381380.jpg (562x539, 60K)

Let them die of drug overdose, but not before giving them plenty of warnings.

We've been doing that unsuccessfully since the 60s. All it does is create more gangs, more crime, more people that aren't properly educated on how to use drugs, more smuggling, and so on. Congrats on the worst possible solution you could possibly come up with.

mostly right, although campaigns to overly young children will increase use by making them interested

Ya don't. Arrest dealers so it affects the smallest amount of population, and the population affected is clearly already retarded enough to do drugs so let natural selection do its thing

>Decriminalize all
>Legalize recreational use of lighter ones and tax them
Then it solves itself.

>How would you solve the drug problem?
9mm to the brain

With the gun problem

By declaring major dealers as enemies of the state and stripping them of rights. A absolute system of guilty - meaning only and only if they're absolutely proven to b drug dealers - we would return to hits ans bounties. Dead or alive bounties.

Yeah, but it's fun.

Your picture proves that it solves itself. Distribute more fentanyl.

Poison it and let it sort itself out.

With the libtard problem

Users get beaten, and dealers get shot.

This applies for prescription opioids as well, when prescribed for non-terminal conditions.

Didn't even know it was a problem in Slovenia. I know we're one of the worst.

Attached: ee6dd2f1dbd1c33b550e074c50efe7bae46187fb.jpg (620x595, 65K)

1) stop over prescription of opioids
2) anti-addiction agents like noopept

This. Attack the supply, and the prices will rise. Druggies won't be able to afford it and either seek help, turn to cigarettes/crime, or die. In all cases, they lose their protected status.

IDK. My brother's ex-wife, who he married young died of heroin. They had a son. Once yurned on the radio on a lazy day, and heard 3 people died, then 7, 12 14, 17 in a matter of hours from laced shit. The sherrif was on the radio by 9 in the morning offering full clemency with permission of the prosecuter to find out where it originated from. Wild.

They'll just turn to cheaper and easier to produce drugs, like meth. This really doesn't attack the problem at the source.

>turn to cigarettes
lol

Seems to me that if you don't do anything the problem will solve itself.

>IDK. My brother's ex-wife, who he married young died of heroin. They had a son. Once listened to the radio on a lazy day, and heard 3 people died, then 7, 12 14, 17 in a matter of hours from laced shit. The sheriff was on the radio by 9 in the morning offering full clemency with permission of the prosecutor to find out where it originated from. Wild.

Better.

Eradicate the poppy fields, the fourth largest business in the world.

You post the actual victims.

Attached: ohio-overdose-viral-photo-east-liverpool-heroin.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>let natural selection do its thing
ban Naloxone

By legalizing them

publicly execute dealers

of real drugs, like meth and heroin.

not pot or psychedelics

legalize all drugs

Fentanyl

Poor kid. I wonder what happened to these people

I'd legalize all drugs and let the idiots kill themselves
Fuck them all

Eradicate the Afghani and Mexican poppy fields. It's a no brainer, but would collapse the world economy.

Kill drug dealers and the members of the cartels

Legalize it all and sell people watered down products in limited quantities, like we do with alcohol.

Duterte style

Eradicate poppy fields, legalize with our borders, but institutionalize any junky.

Except that just makes it easier for them to go legit and make more money. The correct answer is to kill all drug users.

Nothing. They were just high as fuck. They even regained custody.

Force drug users to register and give them all the drugs they want as long as they agree to be observed by doctors and their data recorded. Raise severity of punishment for illegal drug possession/use/sale up to death sentence. There, solved.

Idk but I'd face fuck the mom before she nods out

Attached: 3820EBBF00000578-3781814-image-a-59_1473435926732.jpg (634x449, 88K)

I meant what happened to them since

>The correct answer is to kill all drug users.
This.

Just legalise weed.
I don't smoke weed, I don't want to smoke weed, but it's better than people who want to take drugs as escapism can take regulated drugs with money that goes towards legit businesses rather than dangerous synthetic shit that funds criminals.
It's a fucking no-brainer, but for some reason the government doesn't even want to try this solution

have the gov spike the drugs and kill more drug addicts

didn't know Italia was so degenerate

Kill one cartel, two more pop up to take its place. It's a non-solution and it's been proven time and time again that it doesn't work and only creates more problems.

It would be interesting to see the hard drug use rates within Italy, between north and south especially.

Largest supply of poppies for the world is in the middle east - typical burgers, always wanting to start wars on other lands.

there is an issue tho. Weed stays in your system for a month. So people still cant really smoke it if they have certain jobs like driving and instead turn to other drugs that dont stay in your system at long in case they get tested.

If they go legit they are not a cartel anymore, the use of violence is disincentiveised as they can go through legal channels. There's a reason liquor stores don't have thugs to protect territory and get in shootouts

Kill junkies, kill hobo junkies, create a law that puts drug users(yes this includes pot fuck you)on death row with only two appeals and you can't sit on death row for more than 2 years before being executed
There are no appeals for drug dealers and within 6 months of being convicted they are sent to the electric chair(fuck you if your state is a pussy state one will be provided for you)
I guarantee you drug use will become almost non-existent

Attached: 5cc.jpg (375x392, 28K)

This thread really sums up Jow Forums, absoloute retardation.
LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS, THEN THE ONLY PEOPLE HURT ARE PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE TO USE. Problem solved, if people die it's their liberty

>We've been doing that unsuccessfully since the 60
No you haven't, Philippines is one of the few countries in centuries to out right kill junkies and dealers

I would gas all the kikes and start the race war now

Careful, you may cut someone with all that edge

t.junkie

Invent a technology that can identify drugs inside packages. Inspect every package. Fuck this freedom shit.

legalize
>no more law no more crime

Legalize it. Self solving problem.

burgers and their >muh testing
Get better privacy idiots, they cant do that shit to you in a first world country

I'd imagine that if weed was legalised, rules about drug use for employees would also be relaxed.

kill the drugusers

legalize everything. the people that can handle their drugs are happy, those that need help can get it, and the ones that would OD do it faster

youtube.com/watch?v=IjqKiagc38I

Lmao you sound like a Mississippi retard death sentence rates will never be 100% guilty especially with the number of people who spend 10+ years on death row only to be found innocent, better to give life in jail. Then again I come from a first world state instead of the mudcake eating south

t. idiot teenager who has no idea what's going on in Colorado right now

Duterte style

Make super strains that kill the users immediately

/thread also if u have an disability or ailment that recquires drugs (which I do) if ppl in this thread said kill junkies to me irl they'd be stabbed to death on site

You just need to copy the world famous Portuguese method:
youtu.be/uQJ7n-JpcCk

I'd like to see some of you idiots come try and kill us for our drug use.
Nothing a few double blasters loaded down with pumpkin balls won't fix.

As for OP's question: Buy more drugs. Dexamphetamine FTW!

Attached: amphetamine.jpg (1440x1080, 1.48M)

put strychnine in the dope

>It's edgy to impliment a system that will work without fail
Junkie detected

Lol america has actually already tried this

they od'd on heroin

Well I'm not an American, nor do I care about weed, so yeah, no shit I don't know what's going on in Colorado right now.
Care to explain?

this

>Found innocent later
>Found innocent
>Of having done drugs
You're so stupid it hurts
>Yankee
Oh wait, never mind

Is it supposed to look all wet?

Death penalty on possession

They legalized pot and it's caused them nothing but trouble
Do your own homework, you'll have a better chance of remembering it

Stop letting the government bring in the drugs.

if its not crystal its junk

Easy. Go the opposite route and subsidize dangerous drug production. Give the users so much that they all overdose and die. Anyone smart enough will realize the dangers of substance use and discipline themselves, while the imbeciles kill themselves off. Natural selection.

Attached: 1546370920615.png (636x375, 355K)

I think he may be referring to the Fentanyl epidemic. As bad as Heroin was, Fentanyl is a whole other beast.

None of these countries are white, so it doesnt count.

Why the fuck should I have to research everything?
I'm on Jow Forums, not a fucking government think tank

There are stoners smoking weed and the government is getting tax money from it. The gangs dont sell weed anymore and its harder for sub21 to get weed

Terrible I know

it is shiny

Attached: 636606803697271698-crystal-meth-sezied.jpg (3200x1680, 298K)

mamma mia

It's crushed into powder and shipped as a paste for convenience.

Attached: 1477877309859.jpg (1536x1536, 634K)

you seem like the type of person that should be killed.

crime in general but in this case I'm talking about selling for that situation. Typical hillbilly, always thinks they're smart compared to yankees when they're the dumbest cousinfuckers around

Redpilled. Human choice does not excuse retardation. Likely to cull the population of degenerates too.

nice get

Attached: 1530010401153.gif (800x800, 1.88M)