Strong Black Kid beats up defenselessness white male

twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1085244267130306561

So much for toxic masculinity? Why is no one doing anything about this. Our white kids are getting Bullied to death by niggers

Attached: jason-cox.jpg (300x273, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IramiOF/status/1084107285759184896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why blacks allowed to be manly but not us?

Why are wea so weak. Why cant we fight back? Why are blacks beating us up and stealing our women?

This is why women are falling in love with BBC. We cant even fight back. We are getting used and abused. Then they use and abuse our women.

LOL YALL CRAKKKER CANT DO SHIT TO US LMOOOO

Its easy as fuck to beat up a whiteboi

honkeys cant fight for shit. All the do is cry in the coner like little bitches.

Thats why we sex up your white hoez easy peezy

Attached: 2A79F744-B82B-48BA-8E71-2F727858EB78.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Nigga get used to your ho getting piped up by real niggas

get used to kissing your wife after she sucked 4 BBCS

Get used to getting cuckkked like a pussy ho

Attached: B96670D5-D88A-4107-9D75-B1ACD9C8441E.jpg (320x256, 10K)

Fuck off, samefag. Sage.

Fuck you nig. Stop taking our women. Stop peeing on them. Stop passing them around and gangbanging them with your homes. Stop slapping them and choking them. Stop spit on them while calling them BBC whores.

Samefag. I anit no nigger

We cant its true. We cant fight for anything. Thats why we always get bullied. Also we have iny cocks that is why we get our girl friends stolen by BBC.

What cab we do to stop this?

Crakkker cant handle the truth

this is why you defend yourself
always
once the first strike comes, hit or not, you put him down
don't feel pity or remorse for your opponent
he lost that privilege the moment he assaulted you

Your bitchass cant do shit pussy

We doing the nasty shit with your white hoez too nigga

Slap them around
pee on them
make them lick my balls
facefuck them

nigga i got white hoez wearing dog leashes and sleeping in cages nigga

like a good white bitch is supposed to nigga

Attached: 9E7F90D9-BA94-4A3B-AE80-28CA8A51C5F6.jpg (1023x682, 69K)

You pussy ass honkeis better never fight back or it will be worse.

Nigga you better just offer up your moms pussy let a good bitch

Tell you dad to leave the room so my niggas can do double anal on that slut nigga

Attached: 255E0D8A-9A3B-4E3A-B97E-EC06A7FB9443.jpg (600x450, 22K)

But we are too weak to fight back. If we do fight back we get told by he ((media)) that we are too aggressive. Thats why we get our gfs stolen by hung black males.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

weird I once checked this nigger at my university. I was ready to fight and this nigger called 3 of his boyfriends to team up. I pulled a knife on this nigger and then they followed me to class. You niggers want to die don't you?

You should join the cuck life now. It will be easier. At least u might get to fuck your wife once in a while.

After we jizz in her holes tho

Your pussy ass cant do shit

what a fucking BITCH, stomp these pock faggots out, they are like grasshoppers, you hit them once and they flare out and panic, FUCKING KILL THEM, kick their faces in

Nigga this anit no bait nigga

this is real talk nigga

nigga i white hoez on dog leashes
nigga i make white hoez lick my tims nigga

nigga i slap white bitches while i facefuck them nigga

and they love it too. Them hoez always beg for more and for me to bring more niggas next time

BUKKAKE WHITE BITCHES NIGGA

Attached: 6C5A9765-1BAA-4551-B5DD-E1F8E38A486C.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Just kill them when they attack you. Lift weights you pussy. Fuck what the media and some faggots on the internet tells you, blacks are the least desirable race, and they never know how to fight

speak for yourself
hit the gym
start a physical hobby
was in a karate club at the age of 12
later graf maga

IT sounds real. The BBC have taken over. There is nothing we can do now.

This sounds like a white lie.

Attached: Blank+_e6bbda5cd9dbfb59f580fc0448187454.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

O god. This is our wives mothers sisters and future wives.

Remember you were Kangs n shiieeeet dont let anyone tell you different. Laughable how stupid moolees are.

Attached: 1547270517092.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>the reddit spacing
>the flag
>the desperate attempt to vocally sound like some hood nigger

Attached: 516102.jpg (540x720, 57K)

videos like that literally infuriate me, white people must learn how to defend themselves from Sub Saharan Africans.

this is all the same person isn't it....

90% certainty

would you rather he just say "bump" a bunch of times?

Lol I'd fucking kill that nigger in retaliation for jumping me in a bathroom to make a viral video. School better not let either of us in the next day cause I'd be back with a weapon to finish what he started honestly. You're going to be known now for that one fucking video wherever you go the rest of your life whether that kid realizes it or not. Might as well be known for getting comic book tier vengeance on that ape instead.

Or...
Nigger picked him because he was weak.
They don't pick on big targets. They're dumb, but not that dumb.
Nigger probably knew he was a panzy, and decided to take out his frustration of his dad leaving on this random kid.

Who whites cant do shit. He is lucky he didn’t get his ass raped.

Your pussy ass would cry like his bitchass

all you crakkkers are weak

thats why i fuck so many white hoez nigga

thats why the white sluts tell me they are BBC sluts nigga

yall cant control your hoez for nothing nigga

Attached: 0EC76374-6764-4D8D-9049-5EDCE21FC8DD.jpg (198x254, 9K)

I didn't know Romanians identified as niggers.

I mean, it's not that surprising in some ways, but amazing to see someone embrace it as such.

You're not a Romanian? Then possibly that race-bating brit doing it for the sweet, sweet (you)s, but in either case you'll never clarify, because you're a memeflaggot and are too nervous about being called out and teased appropriate to your nation of origin.

You're a feeble little bitch too scared to be mocked correctly by the internet.

Attached: 1496749868289.jpg (640x640, 81K)

These white kids still have dreams and aspirations of civility while being surrounded by literal animals.
Have no illusions, this will increase in scope as the american middle class is destroyed by the usual suspects, and more and more whites are doomed to be surrounded by subhumans like the one in OPs vid.
So the future is this: Either you climb the FIAT wealth pyramid in USA so you can keep apes out of the picture by a financial firewall (which will only work for so long)...OR you pick up the fight politically and ensure black tyrants spend their life in prison/labor camp and get sterilized.

Very perceptive. Of course the segregationists of the past said exactly that.

Listen pal, beating up random defenceless white people doesn't make your race look good, it makes you look like chimpanzees and breeds racism towards blacks.

Crakkker are already racist anyways

expect the bitches nigga

mobile.twitter.com/IramiOF/status/1084107285759184896

Attached: 78387B38-B1DE-41F2-9980-81224A30E825.jpg (400x400, 34K)

bring back lynchings

Attached: 1510839413962.jpg (1600x1285, 414K)

100% shit tier demoralisation bread

they'll get there again
eventually

>Just standing there and letting that nigger hit him
>not closing the distance and clinching to take away his power
>Not taking him down and smashing him with elbows

Nothing that nigger did was impressive at all. The white kid could have stop him with some simple shit. My kid would have crippled that nigger for life.

You are thoroughly mistaken pal, it was white people who defended your right to live on this planet throughout the 20th century. Its in your best interest to keep the majority of them on your side.

Not to mention, we saved them from extinction with our charity. Niggers should have been left to starve and die out.

Your bitches love our dicks thats why nigga

even the slaves were beating that white pussy up nigga

Attached: D18147C1-A32D-4243-B87B-FD5160C1E48C.jpg (182x277, 9K)