It's Happening! Our Boycotts are working! Walgreens returning Gillette Products

Our Boycotts are having an immediate effect.

Fuck Gillette. Fuck Misandry. Fuck Feminism.

Boycott any store that sells Gillette Products!

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/gillette-razor-protest-after-controversial-ad-2019-1
harrys.com/en/us/social-mission
youtube.com/watch?v=wKDNRXuZDig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You couldn't even get rid of the watermark you fucking Jew shill

Attached: dots.png (568x665, 3K)

Good. Fight fire with fire. Boycott all of these virtue signaling corporations into financial ruin and doxx whoever tries to stop us.

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm 35, past my prime. My best years were drowned in feminism. I don't give a shit anymore am involuntary MGTOW.

The fuking jews are the ones running P&G and the ad agency you fucking liberal cuck faggot

Well you should care.

Nope, my beef is with god and satan now. Just have to wait til my chance to meet god so I can shove all this shit in his face.

>breakyourownnews dot com

>wait til my chance to meet god so I can shove all this shit in his face
you want to know His response?
see

You should send the people that are doing this there first

Disenfranchising an entire gender is going to have serious repercussions.

And some would say, "bring it on".

I don't think they quite understand the power of this gender.

We shall see...

obvious "journalist" making a troll thread to make an article to laugh at the "alt right manbabies that think they are winning"

I don't care what his response is. I would go to hell just to be able to let him have it.

But that's obviously made on that headline generator, you aren't telling lies on the internet are you?

You must be at least 18 to post on this board, OP.

Faggot cucked femnist Aussie. GTFO. We are winning. Trump is president. Nobody is buy that fucking shity razor. Feminism is losing.

Bitch, men don't hit the wall.

You are going to see desperate roasties in the following 4 years as the base milenial women hit the wall in unison.

It will be glorious.

> People are trashing their razors to protest Gillette's controversial ad about toxic masculinity

> businessinsider.com/gillette-razor-protest-after-controversial-ad-2019-1

If you have the autism you can boycott any store that even socks proctor and Gamble merchandise at all. Make them loose orders from stores.
Refuse to socialize with people who work at that company.
On and on and on and on

That is how you win hard and break them...

half the fags here would have to do there homework and couldn't post. STFU bitch

What a waste of doubles. You're a fucking fedora loser. Feminism isn't the problem, you are. Fix yourself.

How about you faggots actually make nepotistic secret societies of our guys in order to increase our wealth and power to the point that our boycotts actually mean something, no, to the point where we don't even need to boycott someone to destroy them. I know this site is psy-opped to hell, but obviously we don't have the numbers or the wealth/time/power to actually take down any of these companies we rage so much about. Fight the financial terrorism of the Jews and their stooges by laying the groundwork of a counter-Semitic financial terrorist network.

>Feminism isn't the problem

Attached: 1503264844753.jpg (531x768, 70K)

You must not be familiar with the tactics of Al Sharpton and those race hustling faggots. They boycott whole cities.

roastie detected. Go off yourself. Fucking cunt

kek

this thread is a fucking cringe compilaton

Attached: 1541675189486.jpg (350x350, 40K)

Desperate, washed up, broken down, beat up roasties with half-nogs in tow or covered in tattoos and riddled with STDs. No thanks.

sage

>Break your own news . Com

Nice sauce idiot

All of this is to hide the tragedy of Jean Gilets who is suffering cerebral hemorrage after being hit in the head with a flash ball. Sage

Attached: 1547662960886.png (1087x1344, 258K)

>I'm 35, past my prime
Male sexual market value keeps increasing desu.
I bet you could fuck a good looking 20 year old if you tried.

cucked canadian to chime in on how we shouldn't try to stop the feminists.

Attached: Memes Top Gear 2.jpg (400x371, 35K)

>tfw the working class rises up to oppose communists

35 is prime dumb mother fucker. Let the feminist tell you that you should only fuck other 35 yo. You fuck who ever.

>Boycott any store that sells Gillette Products!
How user? Every grocery store in this country sells Gillette products, and even if I were as mad at them as you are, I'd still like eating and wiping my ass more. I guess I won't buy their product, though I haven't clean shaved in like fifteen years, but that's as far as I'll go. I actually just checked too, I still have a razor that I got sent when I was 18 (34 now) and it happens to be a Schick, so I guess I'm already boycotting them by accident. Hooray for me.

>Memes Top Gear 2.jpg
wew lad

anyway making shitty fake news screenshots is not "stopping the feminists". I'm pretty sure Frank is making a more solid effort than you are and he hasn't left his house in years

Hah are you me?

If He can send you to Hell to burn for all eternity, how do you expect to "let him have it" exactly?

Just don't turn fag, user. plz

Attached: 1542055183592.jpg (637x960, 62K)

Shaving is for trannies, I don't know how you can think of yourself as a man when you buy products repeatedly to feminize your face. Gilette's just pandering to its natural market desu.

Do not let up. No more Gillette ever boys.

this
if you take care of yourself and have some money you can get what you want

I recommend

Attached: a364de42-c1a5-44da-b36a-afa498d09dfd_1.6dc2483db0daaf2a36d5989a0b694c7e.jpg (2048x1495, 456K)

Boycott P&G as a whole.

Attached: procter-and-gamble-pg-company-overview-8-638.jpg (638x479, 92K)

Nice fake image from a news generator, faggot

Buy yourselves safety razors. Make sure you don't buy P&G stuff to your gf/wife/kids.

Attached: WSH9306F-Weishi-butterfly-safety-razor-chrome_x1024.jpeg.jpg (900x900, 52K)

oh Walgreens we shall look after you as best we can for this

let's be honest, non of you were buying hygiene products already

>men don't hit the wall.
AHAHAHAHAHA no girl wants to suck on wrinkled ball sacks on a fat balding old fart unless you got some money. Even then she'll be cucking you with the pool boy.

based ty for infograph, this is useful

you might be retarded

spread ur genes pick up a asian bitch mail order that shit

fuck no, we are going full meltdown on these faggots, you reward those loyal to the idea with reciprocative loyalty

nupol taking op's retarded pic seriously

Harry's has some weird stuff on its website.
I wouldn't recommend it.
harrys.com/en/us/social-mission

>200% N A M E D

Attached: 1547687582125.jpg (566x566, 22K)

it's a fake screenshot you pseudonigger

You people have got to be the sorriest excuse for a political movement of all time. The dawn of the new age will be written in the blood of Gilette! It's past parody at this point.

It can't be summer this early in the year, can it?

Proctor and Gamble have a long history of being a satanic cult. P&G has even sued people over calling out that they are a Satanic Cult company.

Safety razors are the choice of true men

Attached: 72486C45-5676-4515-B5F6-54CCE7199A88.gif (500x214, 846K)

lol

Attached: 1520244604330.jpg (600x433, 51K)

lol, some people don't think they're just political pawns or modern day soccer mom lobby group

I can give you a site slam full of 18 year old Asian bitches looking to get married for citizenship that make damn good wives so long as you aren't beating the piss out of them and are stable.

The fact that you see it in such polarities speaks volumes of your (lack of) experience in real social/political change.

wite bois get so mad so easily over an ad that says "dont be a tool, be a man"

i guess they aint real men....

Attached: grilol.png (449x401, 490K)

Plz post fren.

Fuckin kek. Which one of you guys wrote this?

That's missing Crest toothpaste, one of their biggest brands.

It’s feminist propaganda. Years of it. We have had enough. Laugh bitch. You won’t be laughing long.

>"Our Boycotts are working!"
>Fake screenshot
>Fake story
>60+ replies so far
Cancer like this and OP are why Jow Forums and /b/ exist. KYS faggot

>You are going to see desperate roasties in the following 4 years as the base milenial women hit the wall in unison.
Isiah 4:1 "In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

How do the Simpsons predict everything?
youtube.com/watch?v=wKDNRXuZDig

Jow Forumsack IQ is around 85. They are delivered by drug addled white trash into generational trailer homes. Not much that can be done other than sterilization.

Joke's on you I'm a neckbeard that hasn't shaved in years

Any bargain baking soda and peroxide toothpaste works, desu.

I wont by any shit with ((political))) agendas unless I agree with political agenda -killing whitey, blaming whitey, I dont agree with.

I will never buy Gillette again hahahahahaha
Neckbeards rule the planet!!

An indian living here thousands of miles away can sense the systemic attack on white race, yet the liberal whites can't seem to see any.

/b/ was here way, way before Jow Forums you fucking retard

Jews and women

Pooped on the keyboard at the right time I see

>let's be honest, non of you were buying hygiene products already
Kek underrated

More misandry and whiteknighting for feminism.
Jew detected.

Quick rundown?

I never get a good shave with them

Most of that shit is super toxic, non-organic with tons of triclosan and other allergens.

got 3 toilets and I clean them.

We don't have a middle class, like top 10% live like you, the rest are poor and hard working.

Attached: indian keyboard.jpg (1024x768, 352K)

>life like you
So you mean you dont have a high class? Owning your own house and living like an american is middle class.

>hard working

Why do indians always confuse hard working with long hours of being incompetent?

Boycotting any store that sells P&G is a difficult task for most people who also don’t want to shop at Amazon. Product boycott rates.

Take the fag pill? Or not?

Attached: 61EACFF4-6D99-4D2E-B0A7-6F6EC818AD45.jpg (551x549, 50K)

Does anyone know the science behind that one turd that is tied in knots?

Actually the ball sack gets smoother with age. And chicks will blow anything with a job. You should get one.

You stupid nigger, men don't get in their prime until they are 35, go slay some early 20's cooz you stupid faggot. Also a 1 in 20 approval is very good.

But you still fucked her user, also lie if you're broke

Wtf did I just read lol

He's a Jewish Putinbot working for Jewish Putin and the Jewish Oligarchs. They shill against the Jews and spraypaint swastikas on synagogue doors. Ask him, "What cha doin' Rabbi"? Putin always recoils in horror when you do that.

Attached: Jew is discovered.jpg (585x385, 28K)

Harry's is a nasty SJW outfit, avoid at all costs.