Hey B, any help in pursuing introverted girls? Im a 6'1, 14/2 stone...

Hey B, any help in pursuing introverted girls? Im a 6'1, 14/2 stone. Is there anything i should know/be doing in order to understand introvert girls

>inb4 shrink, literally die

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Self bump, desperate for advice.

help me please guys

Idk op, never had to deal with girls like that b4

>any help in pursuing introverted girls?
You need to be careful. Pretend you only want a platonic friendship until you're pretty good friends through common interest.
If you have her trapped you tell her you're sexually attracted to her and really want her to be more than just friends.

That's how a guy tricked me into a relationship even though I wasn't interested in having a boyfriend, ever. (Too low self esteem)

>just trick her into it

Yeah this is some grade A advice OP, take that one to the bank and trap her.

you are a proper sicko mate, aint gonna do that to my future cutie gf. But yeah if she was a roastie i would trap and slap

The only trick is being safer than most.

Like being really far away loyal and honest.

If you can't do that (be it because you have some ex hanging over you or some hot co workers) then it gets a lot harder.

To be fair the person in question im gonna probably end up fucking doesn't really hang out with anyone. Pretty sure she has a hearing aid as well. Not that bothered about that to be honest. Just sick and tired of brainless bimbo bitches

I guarantee you guys if my first boyfriend had straight just asked me out instead of "I'm only interested in friendship" I would have shot him down and wouldn't even have let him anywhere near me.

I did this successfully for 17 years until than.

There was once even a Chad amongst the ones i shot down instantly. Literally ALL the girls in our year were mad over him (including secretly me, but I'd avoid him or any male ever, shy girl for LIFE).

That being said after my first boyfriend I've learned to behave like normal people and not reject anything that shows interest in me in an instant.

The next guy who asked me out is now my husband of 12 years. Partner for 14 years.

Fair enough, any other advice you can impart? You seem to be the most qualified so far so it would mean a lot.

Shy girls usually have low self-esteem.
Be prepared. You really need to compliment and cuddle her a lot. Even after 12 years of marriage and three kids together, she'll still ask if you're still attracted to her, if you like her, if you think she's sexy.

Unironically I did this earlier today and husband's comment was like, really? Always asking the same. After all these years you think the answer would magically change or something?

Low self esteem is a bitch.

Aww, thanks for the help. Best wishes to you and your family, hopefully you have helped kick-start a good relationship.

Mainly for my sake, just hope i don't make a complete twat of myself

"How do I get introverted girls" is a Jow Forums meme perpetuated by nerds like you who only lust after wallflowers because all other types of girls are too intimidating. You want someone quiet and reserved and withdrawn because in your mind they are the safest option. They aren't out with their friends or meeting new people or having any kind of social existence outside of you so you never have to confront the insecurity that your girlfriend may leave her house and find someone better than you. The fact that you started this thread with a literal warning to anyone who may bring up this reality to you is only further evidence that you need to get your fuckin' head fixed.

Yeah you can't like shy, but you can have the most elaborated fetish in existence, can you?

I'll have you know im an extroverted motherfucker. I find that introverted/reserved people tend to be a lot more intelligent. Nothing wrong with liking a certain type of girl, you probably just got btfo'd by a qt3.14 and can't handle that other people are fucking. Grow up

Thank you and you're welcome. Please be nice to her and make her happy and don't use this advice for ill intentions.

Maybe she won't even ask you as often these questions as I do. My husband is a man of few words but big gestures. I really feel loved and protected. But still I need to actually hear it from time to time.
Especially when stressed over something unrelated, I can ask these questions over and over again for like an entire week.

Introverted is not the same as shy. It is also very telling that in most of these threads the only characteristic anyone really cares about is "introverted". Yes, shy girls can be very cute on a surface level but anyone who has had even a minimal amount of experience with women knows that a shy, low-self esteem girl who constantly needs validation of reassurance is not a person that you can have a healthy relationship with. It isn't viable to spend the rest of your life constantly trying to coax your partner into feeling good about herself and doing normal, social activities that everyone else knows how to do. Like I said, its a high school pipe-dream perpetuated by low self esteem guys who think that finding another low self esteem girl is the safest way to avoid rejection.

Yeah but like, Im pretty high self esteem. I guess its like opposites attract? or something. Anything can work if you give it enough chance. But i understand that there are plenty of limpdick spergers that only go for low self esteem chicks because they have low self esteem themselves

>you probably just got btfo'd by a qt3.14
>There was once even a Chad amongst the ones i shot down instantly. Literally ALL the girls in our year were mad over him (including secretly me, but I'd avoid him or any male ever, shy girl for LIFE).

I usually find that people are the most reactive to this opinion when I have struck a nerve. Its usually followed up by some kind of personal anecdote about their cutie insecure girlfriend who they love and have an awesome relationship with, an ad hominem about my personal struggles with women and a complete and utter lack of a cohesive point. Thanks for fitting nicely into the stereotype, user.

>Anything can work if you give it enough chance
You bring some pretty solid points but for the record this is an absolutely horrible mentality to approach dating with. This is the kind of mentality that keeps people stuck in shitty relationships for decades. You're entitled to be attracted to any kind of woman you want but I encourage you to be mindful that your selection in women isn't a reflection of some kind of personal malady. Opposites attract can be a good thing and it can also be a massive exercise in compensation. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders just keep an open mind.

>low-self esteem girl who constantly needs validation of reassurance is not a person that you can have a healthy relationship with.
I disagree. I am constantly fighting intrusive thoughts and indeed don't show it on the outside anymore, except when I'm with my husband. We do have a healthy relationship and he doesn't mind the little bit of extra clingyness and extra validation he has to express towards me sometimes.

>Yeah but like, Im pretty high self esteem. I guess its like opposites attract?
I can confirm my husband is pretty high self esteem too. That's maybe the reason why I'm here on the chins and he isn't, lol.

Thanks, i should have probably approached this with a bit more respect or thought behind the posts but im just looking for answers.

You are building up my confidence femanon, thanks a bunch! Im gonna go for it anyway. If i get rejected, so be it. its unlikely but its possible, just gotta take it in stride

Yeah to be fair that was unwarranted but your not exactly answering the question, your just looking for people to argue with. Perhaps you are more suited to /B/ but that board is pretty much just a wasteland

I wish you good luck. I hope you'll both be happy.

desc of the future gf gay op?

Relatively short, unkempt short black hair. Has a hearing aid, average body. Nothing crazy. I don't really care about appearance that much

Sounds like a full on school shooter. Good for you buddy! Hope you get blasted.

Are you autistic?

Op is a Nibba and he eats Beanz