My gf hasn't hit me in over month but just did so yesterday after a fight...

my gf hasn't hit me in over month but just did so yesterday after a fight. I think I'm slightly concussed so she is taking time off work to look after me.

as an apology she normally buys me something nice, usually cars, car parts or dbz figures. what should I low key imply I want since I know she is going to be buying me something expensive soon.

also, we've discussed going to couples counseling but we are both embarrassed to go. I don't want to see a male counselor and she doesn't want to see a female one cos we both don't want to be judged. are there any online programs or resources to help with this issue?

Attached: GHHJGHJ.jpg (985x554, 64K)

Female on male physical abuse is actually pretty common. Couples counseling is your best bet. Get over it. Time to be judged bro. You need help if you want to stay with her.

If you aren't going to go to counseling you should break up with her before you settle with being a victim of abuse, or worse, lash out and really hurt her back.

Go to two different counselors together, one male and one female. Pick the one you like most after an initial consultation with both.

But the real answer is dump her and leave. I'm a woman, if my guy hit me I would leave. Why do you hold yourself to a different standard? She isn't respecting you as a human. Get out of there while you can.

>gf beats you up
>b-but it's ok because she buys me toys

Nigga, what the hell is wrong with you? Leave her and get Jow Forums so other girls can't beat the shit out of you anymore.

well she shouldn't be hitting you, and you shouldn't be in a relationship for what she buys you. but I know that shit gets complicated so I can't really tell you anything more than that on that front. both of you need to get over being judged and get into counseling if you want to save this.

and you should get some sort of like, training, experience? idek man, I've taken some mean hits to the head at some points. had Occipital bones fractured, never been hit hard enough to get concussed by anyone.

You could try online counseling. Not sure if they do couples, though.

Get her locked up

>gf hits SO
>buys things to make up for the lack of human caring, since her hitting you disregards and shows lack of anything she feels for you since she's not bothered by hurting you over her mental shortcomings
I'm gonna say this once, but I'd just leave. Regardless of therapy or any other money wasting venture it doesn't dismiss normal and expected social norms she chose to ignore when striking you and theere action of therapy won't excuse that thought in the future. There is no circumstance where this is okay (unless you were trying to murder her or her family) and you can find better. Godspeed OP

Yeah this is the key difference between male on female abuse vs female on male.

My girlfriend occasionally gets really pushy or tries to grapple with me when she loses control of her emotions. All I can realistically do is try to stop her from hurting me or herself by hugging, restraining her if I have to, or worst case physically removing either myself or her from the room until she calms down and I do too after dealing with that.

But even that isn't foolproof. Women are so fucking fragile. Even grabbing their arm to prevent from getting hit can hurt them. And then it's 'oh, a domestic violence incident, woman harmed, man not harmed, men are so evil lock him up in jail'.

I'm pretty close to just walking away if this doesn't stop in the next month or two. She always claims to have some reason 'oh what you said hurt me' or 'you weren't listening' or 'I urgently needed affection and you weren't providing it' or 'you don't empathize' or 'you don't understand me' or whatever. Usually she recognizes later that this isn't a reasonable response or even usually a reasonable judgment in the first place. But then it's just 'I was scared'. It's like PTSD from some past relationship where she got hurt emotionally, or childhood issues. But she never went at them like that. At least, she claims.

I'm sick of being a whipping-boy on this. I've given ultimatums and she just goes 'oh we're just not right for each other, I knew it, I love you so much but you don't see it' etc. It's just emotionally byzantine. And 85% of the time we get along perfectly, wonderfully even.

It's like some switch just trips in her head and she gets incredibly paranoid and judgmental and extremely black and white in her thought process and suspects me of doing any number of random things I have never done to her or anyone else

It's particularly complicated because my friends know we are seeing each other, and I've only ever spoken well about her to anyone I know. And she says the same about me, and I have seen some of these messages so I know she isn't lying. Plus she's from a prominent family and I'm almost independently wealthy already at this point myself and we share all kinds of wonderful experiences together. Outwardly we're the perfect couple. And we really are, like 85% of the time. I don't want to end things. But she's really having trouble getting control over these anomalous fits. Medication prevents them completely and makes her a lot happier and less stressed and less worried, but then she worries about getting dependent on it and ends up backsliding straight into these sporadic bouts of uncontrolled paranoid intense fights again. It's.. complicated.

Eh, with evidence, you can try getting a personal protection order against her, if you rly hate her guts

On the bright side, therapy does seem to be helping her somewhat. But under enough external stress, she still sometimes snaps and mistakenly identifies me as a target again. She seemed to recognize that when it happened last time. So it's likely worth trying a bit longer, if things are improving on average. Still, I do have my limits.

You should try to get her to mention this in her therapy, or try to just go to her therapist and say "hey, shes doing x and y. Her meds make her better but etc." Basically explain the situation. Tell him/her you dont want this to be w the authorities and maybe if they can try to act on it wothout her knowing, or just tell her in the middle of session.

This just happened between me, my bf and my therapist. But instead of hitting him i was going back to my addictions and eating disorder. I got rly mad at the moment but it helped a lot in the end

holy shit, leave and sort your life out

I am Jow Forums. I used to be a competitive boxer but I stopped that because I was becoming a bit too sensitive to concussions. I still train 4x a week. I can wreck my gf if i wanted but I obviously won't because I ain't like that. plus her hitting me is laughabley weak. it's just when she actually struck my head I got concussed again.

I don't hate her. I honestly do love her and feel like she loves me more than I do her. like don't get me wrong I'm not completely innocent in this too. Im not the most perfect person and do shit that I could see would piss someone off.

like I do real dumb shit without even realizing.

and I do shit that betrayed her like the time the girls at work fished it out of me the last time I had a concussion cos they were noticing marks and scratches over time before I had to take work off for my head injuries. now my gf is embarrassed to drop me off there or visit me. and the girls keep nagging me I got to leave her and the boys find my situation a joke.

I can't just leave her. she's stuck by me through some real shit when i was nearing rock bottom. plus shes hot and earns 6 figures which allows us to live a pretty comfy life where I get to work only part time and spend the rest of my time working on my cars, making music and training/working out.

when we have kids in probably going to be full time stay at home dad.

is this a thing. she does want help and she knows what she does is wrong. like it doesn't happen every week it happens more once in a blue moon these days.

whenever it happens she is usually the one in tears upset at herself and constantly apologizing.

Attached: bulma-vegeta-gif-1.gif (500x280, 841K)

Are you just going to ignore the social cues from your co-workers?

Domestic abuse isn't negotiable. Leave you fucking idiot.

Can you still form complex long sentences? Is your memory okay? What about hand to eye coordination?

Btw your gf is husband beater and the beatings will only get worse with time. There are always news about wife stabbing husband with knives. That is your future.

Attached: brain after sport.png (980x500, 376K)

>I need to talk with a third person cause I cannot handle my gf.
>She hits me and I'm k.o.

Maybe that is the problem? You go down after one punch/ decode this message it is not difficult to translate

>There are always news about wife stabbing husband with knives. That is your future.
Don't forget getting blamed for it and arrested first and treated like a criminal if he calls the cops for help.

I think I saw your gf make a topic in /lol/

>I can hit my bf all I want
>I give him some dumb dragon figure and he is like okay you can hit me again
>I did not hit him for a year cause I was training my punches
>did I get him good this time/ he passed out and I put him in bed
> then he woke up and didn't even remember what happened
> so I punched him again for the lol of it
> this time softer as I did not want to go through groundhog day twice on one day
> turns out he has a concussion
> I need a real man; this one keeps passing out after one punch (if you catch my point).

Copy pasted the text for you

Attached: 1536014941421-adv.gif (220x203, 347K)

My girl does that shit. She mistakes my restraint in not mopping the floor with her as weakness. Lately I've been feeling more and more like I might like to hit back. Trouble is, she'd really end up hurt bad.

Honestly I keep seeing this all over the place. I this pasta?

Why not leave? Don't risk going to jail, you know that they'll fuck you up if you end up hitting her.

>usually cars
Holy shit, I want to be hit by your girl everyday until I get dumb or handicaped.

Fuck her anus until it bleeds...

That is the only option.

HAIL SATAN!

>what should I low key imply I want since I know she is going to be buying me something expensive soon
How about a new pair of balls since the ones on you are defective

Yeah, you need to get the counseling and endure the judgement. Otherwise, one of these days one of you will get hurt for real. This is no bueno.

>I quit boxing because I am sensitive to concussions.
>gf proceeds to give you a concussion.

Its not working out to well for you pal you might end up with alzheimers by the time your 40.

The cycle is only going to keep repeating OP.
Right now is the honeymoon phase

Attached: cycle.jpg (436x405, 53K)