I fucking hate myself. I'm 5'0 femanon and I doubt I'll get any taller...

I fucking hate myself. I'm 5'0 femanon and I doubt I'll get any taller, I'm constantly being made fun of by my peers to the point where I can't even have a conversation without someone making a joke about my height or telling me I'll never have a relationship since I'm too short. I know short guys have it worse when it comes to dating but it still gets to me. Honestly at first I didn't give a shit, I enjoy a good joke every now and then but when you're being degraded because of an uncontrollable factor in your life it becomes incredibly annoying. Not to mention if I was to make fun of someones weight I would be shunned for being soo rude despite weight being something within our control, so why is it that when people make fun of your height it's completely fine?

Attached: 3116-76084.jpg (320x459, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/briannaamor/?hl=en
news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound young. Did your parents pay for your Jow Forums pass?

In what way did I sound "young"? Admittedly I'm frustrated so perhaps some of that frustration seeped into my thread.

5'3" and I've had plenty of relationships. Either those few inches make a world of difference or you're letting your selfhate lead to a self fulfilling prophecy of being alone forever.

How big are your tits?

You seem to have a short temperament

better to be short than to have a small penis

>5'0"
Eh, not quite short enough for my taste but not bad. I fucking live for short girls.
t. 6'1"

Lmao, I was always the shortest in class and even now when I'm adult and 5'5" guys make fun of me, calling me a short and such. I also have kinda chubby cheeks with dimples so people often joke that I look young/babyish. It's annoying but don't get bitter over it, in most cases it's just silly banter. I don't think people want to hurt you by joking about your height.

Believe me, guys find short girls the cuttest.
Aside from that, learn to laugh at yourself. It's wise to do so.

Lol you have shit friends. I am 4'10 and the max i got bullied in high school about my height was by this one shit bitch friend.
All of my other friends were ones i actually liked were never bullying me bc of my height, it was either whatever or cute ("your hands are so smol omg") or pretty understandable jokes like not being able to reach smth.
There are 2 possibilities here op. Youre either overly sensitive or you have shitty friends.

People will pick on anything if they know you're insecure about it. If it's not your height, it'll be some other arbitrary thing. Seriously, drop the garbage friends and carry on with your life.

(Im the 4'10 girl)
Why is this so true???? Lmfao
My fiance is 6'3 and its such a trip (last guy i was with before him was 5'4) its a different world completely

>being mad about being a short girl
You're literally more desirable because you're a midget. You've been blessed.

5'4 male here, ask a 5'2 female out, she says she's into taller dudes. OP, just take the jokes, stop being butt hurt, short jokes are funny. You're life will continue if you learn how to laugh, or make a joke back.

most of us really like short girls
learn to take jokes and crack them back at people

Because i m a g i n e.

"I don't date short women" - No straight man ever.

I want my progeny to be taller than me. I'm 5'11 so any girl below 5'6 isn't attractive to me.

Well being tall or not is a wild card honestly.
My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'7, im 4'10, my sis is 5'2. My ex's dad is 5'6, his mom is 5'3, hes 5'4. My fiance's parents are both 5'7, he is 6'3 and his brother is 6'5.

Actually the best predictor of height is nutrition. So it's not a wildcard, your parents just neglected you.

I was born prematurely, my parents acually overly fed me my entire life bc they find chubby kids cute.
My sister was born and raised normally (i saw it) and shes still 5'2

There's a difference in overfeeding and actually giving you the proper nutrition.
On an unrelated note, Texas?

GOT EEEEEM

Short girls cute, see?

Attached: 1526935498514.png (1600x1552, 2.16M)

> Short girl
> Ignores the immense potential of being a manageable sexual partner that can be moved / lifted like nothing, and can be fucked with ease at any conceivable position going full throtle. Even allows to positions that would be impossible with an average size girl.
My dick is getting hard just thinking about it

Hmm, true. And no. Eastern Europe, but not living extremely bad, just boring.

I'd kill for a womanlet gf, would not matter if she is plank as well.

Hey no worries about being short. My great friend is dating a girl who is super short but they're doing great. Just keep looking and you'll find the right guy :)

that's just too big of a height difference wtf

Being short is a gift. My relatives are on the taller side and we have so many back problems it's insane. At least take comfort in knowing that your peers' backs will go to shit as they get older while yours stays structurally sound.
Also I've read things that seem to imply that dudes prefer shorter women. Maybe your bullies are just jealous?

>I'm 5'0 femanon and I doubt I'll get any taller
That's kinda hot.

>progeny
And it filters out people who think and say shit like this, you've been blessed femanon

>5' tall
>nobody will date me

Here's a novel idea: be skinny.
I don't know a guy who isn't into petite women.
Petite women (5'4" or shorter) are the best, you can manhandle them around the bedroom and they can't tell you that you have a tiny dick because the cervix destroyer will always be punching them in the stomach.

>My relatives are on the taller side and we have so many back problems it's insane
My man. Don't forget the knees, feet, hips and shoulders.

>be skinny.
This girl is 5'2'' instagram.com/briannaamor/?hl=en

>instagram.com/briannaamor/?hl=en
Are younger guys (ages 16-30) into this sort of body shape? I keep thinking it's just old bald guys who like it, besides black guys i mean

Attached: briannaamor_41494969_341878619689487_5749960797576169270_n.jpg (1080x1308, 200K)

It's not my favorite, but I still am into it, and I'm not saying she should go for that specifically, but skinny girls in general put me off and short girls can manage a curvy figure with relatively little effort.

Attached: DmasxWUUUAAPVqD.jpg (1536x2048, 235K)

You would make a fun fuck toy.

She is also mixed race and won the genetic lottery.

Why are short asian girls so perfect?

I'm 22 white male and I'd destroy any girl that looks like that my god

Oh c'mon. I'm a short girl too. Literally no one has degraded me for my height. The only times I can remember light teasing is in high school when boys didn't know how to flirt so they just call you "tiny" or whatever.

This post has me wondering if you are 12 or autistic

women oogle me everywhere even though I'm a 5'8 male and not really the females dream after my own thoughts. Could and have had most of them

the love I can't have is a 5'0 girl

bottom line is people will always pick on you for the obvious stand-outs. Short? Tall? Black? Pale? Afro? Bald? Loud? Quiet? people will always stink up your day, dont pay such attention to the majority which are assholes. You're awesome girl

>tfw no loli gf to be in yuri with

Attached: pepetears.gif (220x220, 30K)

I honestly dont think about women's height at all. Like if a chick is short I think nothing of it. Like at all. I'm 6'0 and my mom is 5'0 and she might even be shorter now as shes getting close to 60 and osteoporosis runs in her family. I never thought as my mom as being too short only when people bring it up to me like man you look way taller than 6'0 next to your mom but to me I'm like really she doesn't seem that short.

Honestly if people are making fun of you for it just ignore it. I get called short all the time cuz a couple of my friends are over 6'0. I just brush it off no big deal.

Plus a majority of guys are into short girls. If I get with a girl that's short cool but height does nothing for me, it's the actual person that does.

I'm 5'3 and a grown ass woman (32 yo). My mom is 5'1.

I feel you user. There are pretty shit downsides in being a short woman.
You must eat child's portions meals because if you eat average adult portions you'll get fat.
Even if you gain a few lbs you'll look like you've gained a lot because the bodyfat doesn't have as much space to spread.
YOU'LL NEVER FIND FITTING CLOTHING. I mean if you have nice hips and boobs. Without those you could still buy children's clothing, otherwise you're doomed!
Teen boys hitting on you, or even doing intimidating or shit to you because they're stupid horny teens.
Guys lifting you up like you weight nothing at all, or even if you're damn unlucky, overpowering you effortlessly whenever they want.
Because of the last two reasons, you always have to be alerted around men, and even then, shitty things will still happen to you.

BUT!!! there are very nice sides to being a shortie too.
You seem cuter being a shortie.
You can sleep literally anywhere because you don't take up much space.
You can fit on all the stuff on a playground (slide, swing, tree-houses, everything) when you're out with your kids.
You can be comfortabe in an airplane.
If you visit japan, you'll just blend in with the crowd.
You can have a short boyfriend and wear heels and you'll still look good together.
If you get yourself a tall boyfriend over 6' i guarantee you pretty fun times in the bedroom. You'll be overwhelmed and feel so protected when his body is on yours, covers yours almost completely. He can throw you around (like listed in the downsides, but this time it's a good thing because you love this guy) and be dominant, which is arousing as hell. He can fuck you while standing up because he can lift you effordlessly (which is listed in the downsides, but this time it's the guy you love and it feels fucking nice).

tl.dr. i'm a shortie myself, and if i where to choose between tall and short, i'd still take short. don't let those comments bother you.

You would be average height in Hawaii.

>can't even have a conversation without someone making a joke about my height
Deal with it.

> I'll never have a relationship since I'm too short
Preposterous.

>Petite women (5'4" or shorter) are the best, you can manhandle them around the bedroom and they can't tell you that you have a tiny dick because the cervix destroyer will always be punching them in the stomach.
>You would make a fun fuck toy.
>My dick is getting hard just thinking about it

Shit so that's why so many men were interested in me.... and explains the few psychopaths within em who molested me.....

This.

The only time you date a short woman is when she has a tall dad or brother.

so you can do standing bjs or no?

God no. The only people who could give you standing blowjobs are 5 year olds.
Im at my fiance's chest.

>God no. The only people who could give you standing blowjobs are 5 year olds.
>Im at my fiance's chest.
Uhm.. no. I'm 5'3 and one of my co-workers was 6'8. Whenever i was near him it was pretty awkward. Believe me standing bjs would have been possible.

Just if you kinda squat, tho. That aint good...

I'm a 4'11 femanon and I just use my height to my advantage. People seem to think I'm 10+ years younger than I really am, so I play on that a lot, getting the "older, more responsible adults" to do tasks that I don't want to do. Instead of lamenting your height, celebrate it and take advantage of it. As a small female, most people will find you non-threatening and adorable. USE THAT!

my ex was 4'11 and i'm 6'2, all that matters is confidence

>Just if you kinda squat, tho. That aint good...
No, his dick was literally at the height of my chest. Wait.. this just makes it worse...

>People seem to think I'm 10+ years younger than I really am
The face doesn't lie though.

You are literally an inch taller than average. Get over it

Being short as a woman means absolutely nothing.

>its a different world completely
what do you mean?

>and explains the few psychopaths within em who molested me.....

LOL. 14 Hours later and the beta normie's of Jow Forums completely skipped over this????

Op you've obviously got an issue with resentment and now you feel the world owes you retribution.

Least you had sex roastie reeeee

>booohooo im shortttt ughhj im so vulnerable and need a tall user bf to help me >_

She was raped. Bet you feel bad for writing that now, don't you thot

What are you talking about? There are a lot of petite lovers.

Op didn't post this.
I did. I think I know you from the other thread? The handsome faced guy resenting pretty Instagram women?

Because no one will date you, or because no one taller than you will date you?

All well I got it wrong. Also no, if you think you can distinguish individual people over Jow Forums all I can say is omega lul

>Also no, if you think you can distinguish individual people over Jow Forums all I can say is omega lul

You're right but it's probably still you and you're just being shy :3

Its not fair really, you got molested and never wanted it, and here I lay in bed hoping every night I get abducted and molested by a cute girl.

God is cruel. Do you think he put us two on this earth at the same time, we've these two contrasting viewpoints and made us meet together on this day so we could exchange these words and feel worse about ourselves?

>Its not fair really, you got molested and never wanted it, and here I lay in bed hoping every night I get abducted and molested by a cute girl.
Well to be honest, one is reality and the other fantasy. Make that
>I get abducted and molested by an ugly fat old lady
then you can compare both situations I guess.

>God is cruel. Do you think he put us two on this earth at the same time, we've these two contrasting viewpoints and made us meet together on this day so we could exchange these words and feel worse about ourselves?

God isn't cruel, merely indifferent. Don't think women enjoy getting molested. First time a mere teenager overpowered me as I was a twenty year old woman and I couldn't push him away... I literally had to beg him please stop and release me or I won't draw anything ever again (he was a fan of my drawing). Only after this threat he'd let me go.

Do you know how powerless and raped you feel afterwards? I mean a little fucking 15 yo kid just pushed you over and pinned you beneath his body. At some point you panic, adrenaline rushing through your veins and you don't care anymore, you just try to hurt him as hard as you can but you can't even move him an inch.

You're scared for your fucking life. You don't dare to go outside anymore. You get anxious whenever you see male teens, especially if they're in groups playing on the streets. You lock yourself up at home for a good few months, just work and home, until you can slowly, very very slowly overcome that trauma.

>made fun of by peers
What are you in, middle school? If you are please leave. Also, if they insult you for your height, don't speak to them, they're just not worth your time.

Also gotcha. I knew it :3

That's literally why you carry a gun though. I bet that teenager was black, wasn't he?

Nother femanon here and I'm 5'1 please chill about your height and learn to just laugh with the jokes. Any dude over 6'0 gets constant attention over their height.

Just embrace it and think of snarky comebacks (and grow a thicker skin).

>Any dude over 6'0 gets constant attention over their height.
?????
no

Maybe 6'6 guys do, but not anywhere near the basic attention wet receive daily for having a vagina

I'm from Germany, we can't carry guns. He wasn't black, he's turkish. Don't know if that counts white in the US.

He was the younger brother of my childhood friend. We kinda grew up together, he was always very small and light. My friend would always beat him up and bully him and I'd tell her to leave him alone. Then we moved and my friend and I didn't see each other for a while.

I visited her like six years later and her little bro was suddenly huge, tall and bulky. He'd just comment that his older sis couldn't beat him up anymore like before.

At some point my friend got a call and rushed out to her shitty boyfriend leaving me alone at their home with him. This happened when I was going to leave too.

You guessed right if you think that I cut contact with my childhood friend after this.

Damn, sorry for your country, you lost your strong German heritage. Wish we still lived in a time he would have been sent off to behavioural correctional camp LOL.

So the police did nothing? Didn't want to commit a thought crime, I'm sure.

>Damn, sorry for your country, you lost your strong German heritage.
To be honest my parents are turkish too (There are literally no midget German women/men). But you're right I'm sorry for the country i grew up in too. Also my husband is German and my kids too.

>So the police did nothing? Didn't want to commit a thought crime, I'm sure.
You know Germany is a kinda fucked up place when it comes to rape and sexual harassment laws. Even if a child gets raped repeatedly, the adult predator gets like five years of prison maximum.

This is when you get raped for real not only pinned down somewhere feeling the erection of some guy rubbing against your body.

It fucks with your mind completely. Despite feeling raped, you're just glad that the full thing never happened and you're just thankful.

It simply never occurs to you to report any of those guys. I mean it is a huge effort to go through with it legally. For what? If a child rapist gets five years prison, then my charges will be dropped instantly?

Also in this case I was so fucking ashamed that this happened to me with a fucking kid involved. Like... I am the adult.... couldn't even defend against a little kid...

>you lost your strong German heritage
t. 1/512 German yank

Not at all.
imagine being raped lul
A lot of men are outside my dating range because they feel uncomfortable dating a taller girl. you get extra bullied a lot too. Clothes don't fit. You stick out like a sore thumb. Been called many cruel things growing up and people always think you've been held back, assuming you're stupid.

Attached: IMG_4265.png (522x590, 138K)

I'm a 5'7" guy and dated a 5'11" girl. It's not an issue if you look nice and feminine. What is your body type? Skinny chestlet or chubby titcow or something else?

What's your minimum height for a guy?

>live in Texas
>love short girls
>every girl here is either 5'8"+ or a fat Mexican
>tfw

Attached: young wendys girl takes her vitamins.jpg (244x207, 6K)

Pretty dumb question to ask. Girls don't really have such a thing. Especially not tall girls.

>Pretty dumb question to ask.
How dumb are you?

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/
>"In contrast, nearly half of the women – 48.9 percent – wanted to date only men taller than they are."

How tall are you? You obviously are not very smart. Incel right?

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

It is not a coincidence that most incels are tall.

>standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

OMFG
If the height of the average male in the UK is 5'8 to 5'10 that means 90% of the males in that shitty dating app are 5'8 to 5'10 man.

OFC those will be the "most right swiped" ones.
Sometimes people are so dumb it fucking hurts watching.

Wow the most right-swiped height is average or taller, who would have guessed. You are very simple minded.

Why so triggered? Everyone knows the best looks are around average or below average height. On an app that's all about looks, obviously tall men will be the losers.

Average or shorter, actually. You must be one of those coping bitter 6'3" virgins.

>it's another thread of a women pretending to have issues that men have for attention
seriously, stop. I have it hard, you don't know what it is like to struggle with your height, be be bullied and to constantly feel like less of a man, or to feel the pain of knowing you'll be alone forever all because of something you had little control over
>t. 5'0" male

5'1 here. Are you still in school? Adults generally don't go ham on the height thing ime. It'll get better, and it won't stop you being in relationships unless you let it destroy your self esteem. In the mean time either separate yourself from these people or learn to banter back with them. And never, EVER let people know how much something like that bothers you - they'll jump on it and never let it go

>it's another post of a whiny entitled faggot thinking he has it hard and it's not his fault and there is nothing he can do to improve
Go back to Jow Forums.

>Average or shorter

>"Most right-swiped heights for men"
1.5ft 8in
2.5ft 10in
3.5ft 6in
4.6ft
5.5ft 9in
The average height in the UK for men is 5'8 . Only one of those is average and one smaller, the rest are taller. You should seek help for your learning disability.

>Why so triggered?
because our whole fucking world is based on shitty or even straight up manipulated studies

the one who has the most money/power is the one who writes all of our "facts" and even our "history"

>"YEAH BRO JUST BE YOURSELF BRO"
>"nearly half of the women – 48.9 percent – wanted to date only men taller than they are."
Jump off a bridge retard

Hey OP are you still here?

>tall men will be the losers.
wow you are so fucking stupid it hurts. are you a short guy trying to defend your height?