I am a hopeless game addict and I'm addicted to Onigiri...

I am a hopeless game addict and I'm addicted to Onigiri. I've already spent $260 trying to win an Asura scroll but haven't found one yet and I'm getting desperate. I know it's not healthy but it's the only thing keeping my mind away from the fact I'm not going to have a mother soon. How do I break the habit?

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEJqqllAKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn thats rough, sorry man. I would keep an eye on your expenses over anything. Videogame addiction is probably healthier than something like substance abuse. So it could be a lot worse. If possible I'd recommend going to see a doctor/counsellor about this.

I don't know what to do, I already quit drinking and doing heavy drugs, but it's hard to quit all my vices. cigs and this games are only things helping me right now. i can see a counselor but I can see myself falling into the same habits man.

If you are able to see a counsellor definitely go for it. You'll get more support that way. It might not be the magic cure but it will certainly help long term. If you are worried about going back to substance abuse bring that up too.

Do you have any support from other friends/family? Some people aren't comfortable talking about it with people close to them but it does help. I wouldn't be afraid of asking for help in a situation like that. Most (Sane) people would offer to help. They might not know how exactly but its always good to surround yourself with people when its a tough situation like that.

I don't even want to get better I just want to sink more and more money into this fucking game so I can forget about everything else. I don't have anyone but my mom and my dad ain't far behind her.

Sorry but you wont forget. Get yourself to the counsellor as soon as you can mate and let it out. You can improve your situation and you can be happy again. You just need to let yourself. Its the logical step to get help.

Attached: PKx2vmVoaNknh8H5Y0EhYpO9mDhmQf9_h2TTDvun6Rw.jpg (960x960, 182K)

I can't do it. I'm going to spend the last of my money hoping I can win one out of the 10 scrolls I need

Attached: g.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

Why don't you just get addicted to a game that doesn't have micro-transactions?

just remember what the advice I gave user

Attached: jy8ocouzn8311.jpg (960x960, 88K)

I've sunk nearly 5 years of my life into this game.

I've watched its metamorphosis over the years, its rise and its fall. I was there for the golden days and I'll be there til the day it shuts down for good. I've met a lot of people over the years that helped make my life bearable through the hard times. and I'm going through hard times now.

Attached: tumblr_o9vam64xoK1tes8zmo1_540.gif (540x305, 1.97M)

I don't have any good advice, but I feel for you.

Thanks bud.

At this point this thread just looks like shitposting.

For anyone else though, be aware that a lot of insurance (including some public assistance for the indigent) that covers end-of-life care also includes grief counseling for survivors as part of that coverage.

>
Go fuck yourself you fgucking goddamn asshole I'[m fucking hanging myself tonight I've fucking had it I spent the last of my fucking money my fucking mom is dead soon my dad is dead soon my fucking uncle is dead soon my fucking aunt is dead my fucking cousin is dead I want to fucking die too. I'm broke and finally going to fucking hang myself I'm so fucking tired of life. everyone good dies. my coworkers harass me. customer support insulted me for politely requesting if I may have one of the items I had spent 300 on. I'm going to fucking blow my brains out like I shoulda done long ago. Fuckign trolling. FUCK YOU. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE ADDICT INFESTED TOWN AND MY COWORKERS WHO FUCKING BULLY ME MAN. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE FUCKIN GONE SOON AND WE'LL HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.

>THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE FUCKIN GONE

MY FAMILY. NOT MY COWORKERS.

FUCK

ME

I don’t understand what the fuck you’re talking about except that it’s retarded.

Addiction you stupid fucking millenial cunt. Enjoy life you arrogant little bastard before it shits all over you and you drown it

I was "addicted" to a shitty game in the past. For me it was an escape because I was depressed. You hide away from your life because it is painful and you turn to the game where you don't have to think about your problems. Things won't magically get better until you fix them or deal with them. A car won't start just because you want it to.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEJqqllAKPE

Best of luck you fucking weeb

Also think about the future. If you did everything you should be doing what would your life be like in five years? What would you like your life to be like and what can you do now to get there?

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

Now get the fuck off the internet and do something

Attached: 1500253950407.png (1319x229, 35K)

Stop this game, buy non multiplayer and no in game buys games. You will be a lot more satisfied with you game experience. Stopping vg is not a solution. Don t think it s a shame or an adfiction. Do it to have good times, some vg are masterpieces and the solo way is better to calm desires that only a lot of money can fulfill in p2w games. You can try free multi games, but beware of addiction in that case. My younger brother is addicted to lol for 6 years now, a complete zombie. He dreams of being pro and win much money, but is far from. Don t let you think you re gifted, stay focus on real life things that matter: relationships, job, having a place/house.

I just find it so fucking sad that in this day and age where video games are literally better than they've ever been before, by like astronomical leaps and bounds, you choose the lowest common denominator literal cashgrab games that don't even feature good game design or anything like that. These modern games are so good even when my girlfriend feels like having sex, I'd rather play these games sometimes. Key word being sometimes.

Good games over the last few years: Tekken 7, Spider-Man 2018, God of War, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade 2, Dragon Ball Figherz, Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Mario Odyssey, Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Conquest, Splatoon 2, MGSV (fuck you I loved it), NBA 2k19, Project Cars 2 and Gran Turismo Sport. That's just naming a few of the better games I've played over the past 3 years. Looking forward to Smash Ultimate, Valkyria 4, Soul Calibur 6, the new Fire Emblem and the new Kojima game. I'm a proud idort, I own a Switch, PS4, gaming PC and a 3DS. If Xbox had games I'd have one.

Unlike you, I don't regret a single one of these purchases, most of them were fully priced games on released date. In fact, I'm very glad I supported these developers, it means more good games will be developed in the future. I've probably spent MUCH MORE money on games than you, by far, helps to have a good disposable income. And I've probably invested as much, if not more time into these games than you have.

If instead of playing literal horseshit you played a good video game for once, you'd probably feel way less shitty about spending time on these games.

Basically OP, you need to stop being a faggot man and play some good games.

Attached: switch software.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>criticize someone's taste in vidya
>proceed to list the most braindead titles, many of them mediocre or just straight up bad
Shut up, pleb.

OK then name a bunch of games that are actually better than any of those games. I can guarantee you're the type of person who plays one type of game autistically and doesn't actually know what good design looks like, but loves to shitpost on /v/ about how every game is trash because he can't even buy the games he wants. Also I'm nearly 100% sure you've played less than 5% of the games I listed and are just talking out of your ass.

also here's some ps4 games. this is literally a 2017 screenshot, i've bought at least 15 games this year alone

Attached: ps4 home.jpg (2048x1152, 373K)

You know that the moment you get that crap you won't be satisfied at all, spend you energy and attention on physical activities instead, they're the best to keep your mind busy.
Listen to me and try at least once, this evening go for a run, listening to music if you like that. That will really help with your stress, life is shit and exactly because of that you should fight back, not spread your asscheeks and let it fuck you more. Don't give up, I'm very sorry for what happened to you but getting addicted on something that only cares about draining your money will only make shit worse in the long run.

There's good games about but none are really on the Switch. Xenoblade 2 is possibly the worst game every created, and I say that without hyperbole.

Dude you're addicted to gambling, not games. Make it harder to spend money. Remove any cards from your account, set complicated passwords, set limits on bank accounts etc. Or at the very fucking least stop gambling on shit that has no monetary return and a very small pleasure return because it's a shitty gacha game.

>Xenoblade is possibly the worst game created
>When Final Fantasy and Perssona exist

It's not even the worst jrpg.