I found a girl i went to highschool with in the facebook "people you may know" section who got extremely hot since...

i found a girl i went to highschool with in the facebook "people you may know" section who got extremely hot since. how do i initiate conversation with someone over facebook who i havent spoken to in 7 years and when i did it was only in passing?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

bump

if you added her send her a message saying something along the lines of "hey i remember you from high school how are things going?" if she's not interested then oh well what do you have to lose?

is this really just a case of just fishing and hoping for a positive response? there really doesnt seem like a way of finessing my way through this

Bet she would love to hear why you're interested in her now all of a sudden.

Life is a case of fishing and hoping for a positive response especially with women.
You can't skirt through life thinking there's always something you can do to make things go your way because the sad reality is it won't
But again it's obvious you're only into her because she's hot now so don't go into this expecting much because I'm sure she's smart enough to think what this user said

pic?

definitely not sharing a pic of her for the sake of anonymity

Instead of asking "hey do you remember me", say "hey, I remember you from high school"
This way you don't sound like you're itching to bang her with clothes on in a supermarket aisle. Also, youll get to know if she remembers you without asking.

basically the ideal big tiddi thick thigh goth gf 10/10 face

i need to fap

I had done this. One time it worked, one time it didnt.

The time it did was one of the most popular girls I went to highschool with, her life went to shit and I said hi. She was way too pretty to talk to back then, and she became a black hole of problems. I gave her a bunch of money and sent her to a womens shelter and found her a job she was able to keep a year.

The time it didnt work was there was a girl I was infatuated with from middle school though high school. I was too beta to speak to her back then and 4 or so years after graduating I said hi and added her as a friend. She blocked me. But I probably dodged a bullet with her, since I can tell she developed an alcohol problem and works for a shitty dance studio in California.

Attached: 401.png (680x1282, 363K)

>tfw the goth girl from your hs got much worse instead of better
>even her personality is gone

sorry pham

1. she knows she is hot 2. you dont stand a chance and every other dude at your HS is thinking the same thing

I have this girl too.
Should i try?

Why the fuck you think they always use fishing metaphors? Plenty of fish in the sea

sure, fuck it

idk about that, pretty on the down low im quite sure im above her "league" anyway

>and every other dude at your HS is thinking the same thing
Did no one from your high school do anything with their lives after?

Attached: lol.jpg (546x500, 67K)

I was ugly in hs and when people tried to talk to me when I got better looking and it just made them look dumb as fuck. But that's just me if she was super ugly she might still have the low self esteem

dm her nice shoes wana fuk