@realDonaldTrump

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/

ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule
WH Public Pool: publicpool.kinja.com/

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/ActDefSec Shanahan @Pentagon on Missile Defense Review 1/17/19
dvidshub.net/video/655009/
>VASec Wilkie TownHall on State of VA 1/17/19
youtu.be/Spn8tFEgAKw
>VASec Wilkie on FoxNews 1/17/19
youtu.be/4JVcimKbgW8
>Nancy Gets Grounded 1/17/19
youtu.be/vch3NUBqdAo
>VP Pence/SoS Pompeo @Global Chiefs Of Mission Conf 1/16/19
dvidshub.net/video/654742/
>ActAG Whitaker @Heritage Found on Religious Freedom 1/16/19
c-span.org/video/?457003-1/
>HHSSec Azar on FBN 1/16/19
youtu.be/cM_8T80PPXs
>PressSec Sarah on F&F 1/16/19
youtu.be/ut8gsYMMhrI
>PressSec Sarah outside WH 1/16/19
c-span.org/video/?457026-1/
>ActDefSec Shanahan welcomes Japan DM Iwaya 1/16/19
dvidshub.net/video/654865/
>EPAAdm Wheeler Confirmation Hearing 1/16/19
c-span.org/video/?456889-1/
>AG Nominee Barr Confirmation Hearing Day 2 1/16/19
youtu.be/B0fgI_SXxfw
>Lara Trump on Hannity 1/16/19
youtu.be/iZXEar1PGrc
>CEAChair Hassett on FBN 1/15/19
youtu.be/AGDwBOlwsNw
youtu.be/Xf0FiONEcJ0
>WHStratCommDir Schlapp on FBN 1/15/19
youtu.be/PGUpKqniiEg
>WHStratCommDir Schlapp outside WH 1/15/19
c-span.org/video/?456999-1/
>AG Nominee Barr Confirmation Hearing 1/15/19
c-span.org/event/?456626/
>GOPAd: Just Ask Democrats 1/15/19
youtu.be/ZDOQdYXwmC0
>WHVideo: Pres Trump Welcomes Clemson Tigers to WH 1/15/19
youtu.be/73_lXz0ukO4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: trumpandtanks.jpg (1400x1000, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Santucci/status/1086113380589621248
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Reposting
Let me be clear about something because people seem confused. The president can not be charged with a crime. He can only be impeached and removed from office. For him to be removed from office requires 67 Senate votes. That means 20 republicans must vote with the democrats to remove trump from office. TWENTY. That means several republicans from states where trump maintains a 60+% approval rating must vote to remove him from office. If you think that could even happen based off a vague obstruction of justice accusation you are insane.

AWOO!

Attached: Tiananman AWOO 2.png (1200x800, 1.6M)

Fuck niggers

How long until the latest shit collapses? It's all so formulaic now. Trump has a good day then reporters/deep state/Democrats either bend truth beyond its breaking point or just straight up lie to run a hit piece.

Attached: 1529611449055.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Finnshill

someone post it already collapsing

>won't even (You) me directly

Attached: 1546677788676.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Let me guess
>Hitler was benefiting from Obama’s economy

Attached: BE6DB93A-2D96-4193-8FB1-DD6B1C76F4C2.png (625x1215, 103K)

I just came out and I have a Nico cosplay I'm going to wear to a con..! Let's MAGA..!

Attached: 1535210935649.jpg (462x500, 46K)

>Donald Trump "encouraged" Cohen to LIE TO CONGRESS and they have recorded evidence of it.

This just seems completely wrong. First, Trump wouldn't even try to do that. Even if he did, he conducts all of his most important business in person.

I'm anticipating this story to be walked back really soon.

>I cannot understand your retarded theory because I am not invested in it, it will not make sense to me or anyone else outside your small circle of buddies because it relies entirely on your confirmation bias that anything and everything proves your retarded "this is the end of Trump" idea to be true.

AWOOOO

Attached: 1543811481478.png (375x375, 136K)

>200179129

Attached: that smug FUCKING hamster.jpg (909x1280, 116K)

Welcome to the new MSM narrative

Attached: 3778C758-3A11-4A9D-81A9-3054B62D6FB0.jpg (640x996, 488K)

Not to mention the convenient timing of Barr just the other day saying ordering someone to lie under oath is obstruction of justice. So of course he'll be asked point blank if he would charge Trump in light of the (((Buzzfeed))) article

If the Dems were smart they would never impeach Trump. He continues to lose popularity and hurts the GOP image.

best post all year

Attached: Reinhard.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Yup, see

Attached: 1494140710612.gif (226x224, 183K)

>if we post the same thing 12 times it's like we have more sources
whoa, that's deep, Becky

Attached: 1467346014739.jpg (385x383, 19K)

No you have to look at NPR's "white" approval rating. Trump had 50% in december and only 40% now. It's clear what actually happened- NPR went out of their way to oversample "Hispanic Republicans" hoping that this would cause Trump's support to apparently tank among Republicans, while oversampling liberal whites in order to try and make it appear his approval among whites is crashing.

Essentially it's a fake poll, they oversampled certain subdemographics leading to weird results in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

Basically it's a hit job, and a poorly done one at that.

thing that makes it hard to believe for me is that Trump doesn't email at all and even if he did he knows better than to leave anything in writing. At best Cohen is lying to save his ass, trying to push blame for his lies to Trump or its just flat out fake news

Attached: buzzfeed news btfo.jpg (1125x1373, 621K)

Every fucking day with this shit. Goddamn, I despise leftists.

Attached: 1530987453955.png (1022x731, 643K)

Seek help before you cut your dick off

Attached: HOMOSEX IS WRONG.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

All awoo posters are guys

Attached: 1512067948696.gif (477x411, 525K)

Well, that was quick.

>being here is gay
>making a thread about how gay you are for being here while you’re here isn’t gay though
>shilling your thread about how gay everyone is for being here in a more successful populated and comfy general thread isn’t gay either
pathetic

Attached: 6C4A2D8E-12BC-4D23-838E-98E74AB247D8.jpg (400x600, 47K)

> Do you not get tired of posting the same responses

Are shills slowly gaining self-awareness? Who did that to them? It seems cruel

Attached: 1543785417744.png (600x699, 376K)

2nd tweet is wrong tho. There's Allen Weiselberg.

But there are no women on the internet?

Attached: 1546136700059.png (900x1000, 220K)

They despise you more.

Your boy is done. Say your prayers trumpites.

TRUMP FAVORABILITY BY RACE:
>WHITE = 40%
>BLACK = 11%
>HISPANIC = 50%
HISPANICS ARE ABSOLUTELY BASED ACCORDING TO NPR/MARIST/PBS

Attached: E17BADAB-CA89-4D07-8E02-12DFB72AA509.jpg (1242x1494, 387K)

There are 60+ year old white boomers RIGHT NOW that believe the Russia conspiracy is real. Point and laugh.

Attached: Pls respond.jpg (1018x808, 227K)

Seems unlikely

Attached: 1544389018320.png (720x720, 404K)

call me when it shows in election(s)
(it wont)

I’m an anime girl lol

Attached: BADB3DDD-9D9B-4BAD-BB3C-08883873C788.jpg (470x500, 39K)

your dick, bits n pieces, wedding tackle. you don't want to lose big jim n the twins do you?

So we kill the Republicans that move against trump? I say we start gunning for democrats. Fuck the reps. Kill democrats.

Attached: 1535647213791.png (401x547, 313K)

Attached: file.png (1500x500, 151K)

the story lasted a half hour and it's already been pretty much debunked. these fucks are desperate because dems honestly shouldn't be losing this bad during tge shutdown and are on full tilt. they know something's coming, sunday's the super wolf blood moon eclipse, so there's that.

Attached: super-blue-blood-moon.jpg (1064x700, 103K)

wtf i love spics now

mobile.twitter.com/Santucci/status/1086113380589621248

It’s probably bullshit but on the other hand Trump is Trump so I’m not ruling it out

Debunked in the Trumper hive mind maybe. But not in real life.

i thought there were at least 2 tower deals, or would untangling one from the other reveal that the left are retards?
>well, further reveal that they are retards

fuck these lying cunts.

I hope Ginsburg dies tomorrow. That will show these cunts to lie.

>They despise you more.
Jokes on them, I don't give a shit if the whole world hates me.

Attached: 1479673532659.gif (240x180, 1.75M)

SDNY and Mueller share info

Omae wa mou Shindeiru

>Cohen's lawyer won't confirm it even after he publicly pushed the rigged internet polls thing earlier today
>ABC reporter says no one in the Trump org has ever even talked to Mueller, let alone told him what buzzfeed says they did

Nah, you right. THIS time it will be real.

can you imagine if trump tweeted this

>y-yea that's it!

ahahaha

C O P E Harder
There is no magic bullet to get rid of Trump and there never will be. The best part is you are taking years of your life by being butt hurt about him 24/7.
I'm gonna celebrate that old kike's death more than McBrain's

>trans suicide joke
perfectly harmless :^)

his legend grows, it will be worse than before. he gathers recruits in every Scottish town.

Attached: ok.jpg (199x253, 8K)

how will history judge america's first toddler president?

First Trump meme I ever saved

The ABC reporter is wrong. There's Allen Weiselberg who talked to SDNY which shares info with Mueller and Cohen.

You literally read some lidtard's response tweet and believed him outright.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 12.39.21 PM.png (325x213, 68K)

> oldest President ever

Hopefully poorly, Obama was a piece of shit

if you seperate urban spics from rural spics, i'm pretty sure trumps favorability with the rural ones is pretty high
>do these look like the faces of hillary fans?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 454K)

They shared info to charge Cohen. But you're probably right. I'm wrong and the mental gymnastics reasoning is right.

the one who thinks there are 57 states?

Hispanics is his only net favorable (+4) group now

Maggie and the ABC Mueller fuckboy are putting the fire out on this. It's over.
They don't want this growing because they don't actually want impeachment to happen in the house. That would force a response from the right-wing of this country. They just want Trump to lose reelection due to low morale.

I like black people, Mexicans, Asians, and every other race/sex/creed.

Ironically if the Marist poll was actually correct, Trump would still win re-election in 2020 because he'd take pretty much every state Bush took in 2004 with those Hispanic ratings, losing only Virginia probably and winning with 283 electoral votes.

Their numbers aren't correct, obviously, but it's still funny.

Attached: 1496593322344.png (517x602, 11K)

If that's their goal, they're doing this really early. Can't wait for the executive orders to start flying once federal courts across the country shut down soon.

>multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization

>t-there was that one guy!

ahahaha

I agree. If the left was smart they would never impeach trump. The endless barrage of bad news and propaganda makes him unpopular and hurts the GOP image.

I like them too- in their own countries.

NATURAL CONSERVATIVES

Attached: beaner usa.jpg (500x627, 60K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1538347966929.jpg (1024x998, 188K)

In the future once erradicating "toxic masculinity" become an accepted thing and a government policy, incels and men who do not regularly have sex will be put into caring camps where women psychologists will pretend to listen to them, stuff them with dick killer pills and never cater for their basic needs. Kinoplexes' no single policy WILL BE a thing.
t. Nostradamus predictions for 2020

>Allen Weiselberg.
>Weisel
>Berg

K E K
E
K
Sometimes the joke really does tell itself

Attached: 1512869721637.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Attached: 1529702834809.jpg (1904x2048, 358K)

Whatever happened to this dude...

Attached: 1534610861873.jpg (1022x1024, 523K)

LOL
The state of this retard

it also doesnt matter even if they supported him in those amounts if they do not show it at election "day" (month).

I hope Ginsburg dies and the dems immediately move to impeach in hopes they can prevent Trump from appointing another justice, inadvertently pushing the moderates to the Republicans by playing politics in an obvious manner.

i bet flake has this over his fireplace
what a pompous faggot
i bet he paid a lot to have this painted

> Holding on to one tweet for dear life
Only what is reported shows that Mueller has interviewed only 2 people form the Trump Org. But Mueller isn't going to leak the name of every person he interviews.

Hispanics are hugely concentrated in a few key states. These kinds of ratings would mean places like NV, CO, and NM would all be Trump's along with FL, TX and AZ being solidly R.

PEW RESEARCH IS FUCKING FLAWED!!!

Attached: DC3A8B10-267A-4FF8-A1A8-DD5017F75F73.jpg (1254x340, 105K)

The whole reason SDNY took the case was because it was deemed out of Mueller’s scope. Sharing for what, exactly?

LOL
Was the midterm not enough proof of my claim? Trump's popularity continues to fall and damages the GOP image. Most people blame them for the shutdown.

maybe not natural, but i think we can get them to come around
>try to convince a Mexican 2 men marrying is a good idea lol

as opposed to holding on to an already inaccurate buzzfeed article?

It's fake, dinguses. They clearly oversampled Republican Hispanics by deliberately calling people they knew were Hispanic Republicans and thus more likely to disapprove of Trump. This way they could call more white liberals and create a poll where Trump's approval among hispanics is somehow skyrocketing while his white approval is tanking, knowing that this would shrink his approval overall.

>polls
boring.

notice bullshit stories about Trump only come out after he has a good day.

>the midterm
We gained in the senate.
That's all we need to fill the courts with conservatives.

The midterm election that saw Dems lose seats in the Senate despite outspending republicans in competitive states by a wide margin? That midterm?

>midterm
Yeah, counting votes for 3 weeks and ballot harvesting. You're really proud of that, huh?

We should run Rick Scott for president at some point the spics LOVE Him. He won the spic vote by wider margins than he won the vote at large in Florida. He’s also just a really fucking smart private sector guy. He would spend weeks out of the year traveling to blue states picking off businesses to relocate to Florida, had Florida growing at twice the national average.

Don't know how it is "already inaccurate" when the only thing that disagrees with Buzzfeed's claim is one tweet. There will probably be reports coming out from news organizations that either confirm or reject what Buzzfeed is reporting. All we have to do is wait lol