Honestly 16 is too high, the government has no right butting into two consenting people's private lives

Honestly 16 is too high, the government has no right butting into two consenting people's private lives.

Attached: 1543975559530.jpg (752x1062, 489K)

time to go home muhammed

Jow Forums server ate my subject. Fuck you Hiro. The subject was "What is the ideal age of consent?"

Too high? Have you ever had a conversation with a sixteen year-old?
It's like talking to an actual retard. Literally a mentally disabled person that has no sense of consequence.
You wanna make even stupider people fuck? Like 14 year-old that don't use protection? And then what? Then we have a world flooded with shitkids and garbage misfits that were raised by idiot teen parents with no money. And what then? Oh wait, it's like I'm talking about America today.

Lolis are a kike plot aimed at destroying the white race via lack of breeding

I'd butt into her private lives, if you know what i mean

lolis are not even sexually arousing
you're a pedophille

I used to think that. Then I came back home at 23 and visited my high school. They're fucking children my dude

all the government should be put into gulags and degenerates like you too and beaten every single day till their last breath

Attached: Чадыров.jpg (810x1080, 167K)

isn't the age of consent in germany like 14yo?

Fuck these motherfuckers.

I suppose you would know

16 is perfectly fine.

Attached: IllyaTreasure.jpg (623x652, 165K)

Are you a Turk? Regardless, I don't disagree I guess.

I used to think that. Then after I left the army and went back home. I ended up stuffing the pussies of four freshly 18 year old seniors who couldnt get enough. Age should be 14 honestly. As soon as they start highschool.

I dont think adults should be sexual with children below 16, but girls of around 14 will be in heat. And we think its wrong to do it but other cultures have no problems with it.
Also even when some muhammed doesnt use her, she will have sex maybe with many men, which will make the girl a thot, so I dunno but the feelings of the child should be taken serious.

should I trust you?

hetero & kuropilled
The reason governments do this of course is roastie hags want to suppress competition, and kikes support that effort because hags and jews are natural allies in destroying all things good in the world.
Giving men the option to pair with cute, pure virgins who aren't already used up and busted at 18 would encourage them to actually establish families.

Attached: 1545539874397.jpg (644x900, 237K)

>talk to 16 year old
That's basically all women.

At that age a girl is the proprty of her father and he should decide if she is ready for sex. He also should be the one to teach her how to please a man.

Attached: 1547589366069m.jpg (715x1024, 76K)

do your realize dumb mutt if this happens the younger girls will become roasties since a small age too and used by others?what i can expect from americans and westerners,every decade you must come with some degenerate shit to legalize

>muh her father should decide
So what happens when the father is dead or a total retard? What if the father gives no fucks or is absent?

so who is the kike here who reported me?

Attached: 1546770344467.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Reminder

As for the ideal? Non existent.

Attached: ff.png (1447x623, 93K)

>what if the father is dead
Her mother shouldve remarried and lrovided a step father. Non of this independent woman shit
>what if her father is a useless fuck
Then he fails life and lives as a degenerate nigger. She is damaged goods.
It is time that society shamed people again. Not everyone is equal.

anyways like I said the age of consent is relative unless you're some cryptokike pedo. there is nothing wrong with finding a 16yo girl and marry her if she loves you and if it is legal in your country

>should
not
>has to

Remove the age restriction completely and make it illegal to have sex with anyone unless you're married to them.

So what do you do with orphans?

>sex
>legal
>before marriage

fucking degens

They go to the infertile couples if they have no other relatives.
Also, you have to remove restrictions on child labor.

Age of Consent should be 25
I you marry her it can be lower.

Here's a question for pol.

If they lower the age of consent for sex, what's stopping them from lowering the age of consent for things like contracts?

Then what will stop (((them))) from selling chocolate bars to children in exchange for high interest debt?

I guess the commie memeflag is appropriate for a Chink poster.
They're going to start forming relationships early no matter how high the AOC law is, the difference is that a committed relationships will actually be available

Attached: 1547716577865.png (430x609, 175K)

>It was (((feminists))) that raised the age of consent from 10 years old to 16 / 18
>Age of consent was 14 years old until the (((Harper Government))) raised it to 16
I wonder what they meant by that.

Attached: 1546344920124.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

Every time I see an image of Kuro I get a raging erection, what does this mean?

It means your penis has adequate taste, but Miyu is superior

On the one hand if it lowers degeneracy it could be a nice idea. On the other women don't even have to prove sex happened when statutory rape is involved.

i wholehearted agree with this
love should not be obstructed by manmade concept like such as integer numbers

based

Attached: ff.jpg (598x604, 72K)

Who else here has grandpaeents who married at 12 and 14 while working in a textile factory during the Great War? Then went on the have 9 children were still married when they died 80 years later?

Attached: sweeper-and-doffer.jpg (3000x2123, 549K)

Bullcrap, young girls would be much more likely to settle down and marry, its old hags who refuse to settle down and start a family because >m-muh career >m-muh free and independent womyn

Lolis would literally be saving the West, which is exactly why the feminist government raised the age of consent.

Attached: 1536302563574.png (1000x1150, 460K)

Kys yourself muhammad.

Based and redpilled

Attached: C812B3A6-9CDF-452E-A2A9-74BDAA50158D.jpg (655x599, 84K)

So you think a 16 year old is ready for the responsibilty of raising another human being? Give me a break.

What about little boys, OP? Would you approve of aome dirty turk wrecking your tight little rectum when you are 10 and too little to defend yourself? If you dont approve, then explain the difference.
Perhaps you are an Arab and if that is true then it is your culture to be a boy fucker.

not a modern brainwashed 16 year old, but for thousands of years of human history it literally was "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

age of CONSENT you fucking mouthbreather. Its not as if its legal to rape people when they hit 18. I guess its hard to understand for a faggot like you who wants to be fucked in the ass

It’s in their blood to be able to raise a child you fucking retard. And women shouldn’t be working anyway because man is the provider.

>honestly 3 is too high
Fuck you and your slippery slope.
it used to be just a joke but you degenerates truly deserve the rope
>inb4 16 is matured age
not an argument or ethical, You don't eat a green banana even if it looks like a banana.
>inb4 already sexually active
Expirimentation with similar age individuals does not equal 25-99 aged individuals.
>inb4 seething summerfag
Fuck off i'm a originalfag and fuck your degenerate upbringing kike homo

Attached: catch faggot.jpg (737x709, 64K)