13% of the population commit 50% of the murder

>13% of the population commit 50% of the murder
>poor white people commit more crimes than normal black people therefore poverty is the reason for crime
>in almost every state there are more poor black people than poor white people
Epic, guys. You always prove racism with your statistic.

Attached: 1547199038675.jpg (425x437, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poor white people commit more crimes than normal black people
Okay but what about poor black people vs poor white people? Or normal black people vs normal white people?

Wrong

Attached: DLVQlh9VwAErgkD.jpg (685x649, 98K)

Sorry your mom fucked a nigger but if it is any consolation the guy who could explain why you are so fucking stupid using the human genome had to hand all his medals back because he hurt your feelings.

>posts anime
You have to be at least 18 to post here

It's not even 13%, that's all blacks of the population. But black women aren't really doing the murders, and black boys and older black men aren't doing it really either. It's black men in the age range of like 16-40, what % of the population is that?

This

Uh, sweetie...

Attached: Indianapolis.png (1146x483, 204K)

See
Wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites

Attached: images (12).jpg (318x159, 18K)

>>poor white people commit more crimes than normal black people therefore poverty is the reason for crime

nope

Hey I looked it up, but I can't find it. Neither by skimming it, nor by CTRL+Fing, could you point me to that table? I'd be grateful.

>>poor white people commit more crimes than normal black people therefore poverty is the reason for crime
Uhhhh, we've been over this schlomo, but nice try.

Because it seems to me not even google can point me to that, even if I google "2006 Homicide Rates per 100,000" with quotations. All I can find is this image but never the actual table. Weird.

Shills need to use anime girls in the OP more. maeks me want to post in them

(((they))) don't want you to see it

No I honestly would love to see it. Someone had to see it to screenshot it, so a link to the document and the page it's on shouldn't be too much to ask for. I don't want to deny its existence, but you know...

I wonder if they literally block the results in your country. Type in rich blacks vs poor whites crime rates on google and screenshot the results.

Attached: 1489466077025.png (358x316, 43K)

Screen shot your search results. I wanna see what kind of censorship is happening there in Europe.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-06-40-05.png (720x1280, 495K)

There is a correlation with poverty but the correlation with race is greater

Attached: 1394907639892.png (800x743, 547K)

>me not even google can point me to that
If you can't find it on (Google) it must not exist.
Kek.

Google censors results in Europe

Austrocuck btfo

Yeah he's not coming back.
>genuine love for the truth.

>funnyjunk
>not the actual document
But why? Why does the actual document never come up is what I'm asking you. Why funnyjunk?

Currently reading through the document, I'll be responding once I've read it.

>still no link to exactly this document though

See

Yes but where's the actual document?

I mean I found this one with fucking ease, so why don't you give me the Bureau of Justice one?

In the crime statistics. Why not find the stats that debunk that data?
It's from FBI crime docs, you can find it on their website.

It will be easier for you once it is illegal to report on the race of criminals, you'll get that soon I'm guessing.

>I mean I found this one # with fucking ease
Oh so what people have claimed is backed up by hard data?

Go figure.

>you can find it on their website
I'm too stupid to find it, can you help an idiot like me out with a link? All I'm asking, really.
I'm still reading it.

I'm too busy, live in ignorance.

So busy that you can participate in this thread. For 13 minutes already.
I really want to be as busy as you one day.

Racial problems and social problems are the very base of political issues and used heavily as a smoke screen to keep you from studying current law and lawmaking or be able to create a cohesive group to do anything about it because everyone is too busy complaining about racism or sexism.

Society will sort those problems out naturally over time so long as we're not ailed by the higher tier of problems inflicting our society. We should be focusing on corrupt lawmakers and senate, otherwise you will be complaining about niggers until 2050.
Realistically we would be able to solve all our government's issues in one day by performing a uniform purge of all bodies of government from any form of corruption no matter how minor. Instead you will sit on here complaining about the symptoms of irregular manipulative laws designed for the benefit of their creators and not the public.

Attached: 1546613342666.png (1463x1507, 669K)

I wonder if Chinese people can find the Tiananmen Square Massacre on Chinkoogle.

It appears that the statistic doesn't go any further than 1995, that's like a whole generation.
Who am I kidding, it's blacks, obviously at least 2 generations.

However I found a pretty recent one, and to my surprise, by Bureau of Justice.
I'll just leave that here, everyone can interpret it the way they want. bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

Attached: statistic.jpg (417x852, 48K)

ants

2 bad ur wrong. Don't bother replying I'm leaving your dumb fucking thread

The BoJ has no data available about the income of homicide offenders. They've got race, gender, age, and location, but no income. Detailed demographic information on BoJ's site only exists for victims of nonfatal crimes. As much as I'd like liberals to stop making racist excuses for broken cultures, peddling "data" that can't be traced to anything concrete doesn't help that cause.

>australian
>shitskin enabler

Attached: MrGSfMI.jpg (1600x900, 151K)