Trump impeachment is REAL

Trump impeachment is REAL

>The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.

>If a President...suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity of available evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction." — William Barr

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-113432__01.jpg (1080x1623, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/425967-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-about-plans-to-build-trump-tower-in
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/18/democrats-demand-investigation-after-report-that-trump-ordered-michael-cohen-lie-congress-about-russian-project/?utm_term=.4ffb913e9f61
cnbc.com/2019/01/18/trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-to-congress-about-moscow-project-report.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-michael-cohen-congress-lie-moscow-tower-russia-mueller-investigation-impeachment-a8733846.html
pulitzer.org/finalists/staff-buzzfeed-news
twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1086109228111036417
politics.theonion.com/this-will-be-the-end-of-trump-s-campaign-says-increa-1819578486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump will commit sudoku before ever allowing himself to be impeached

Attached: trump-clemson-dinner-gty-jef-190114_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 122K)

Drumpftardz btfo.

>inb4 fake news
>inb4 25d chess

You'd better not be lying.

>it's trump on tape Cohen to "do what you do"

I read it on Buzzfeed, it must be true!

Buzzfeed? Weren't they involved in a fake news scandal during 2016?

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

It's on Dailymail too

>inb4 If.it's.not.Hannity.then.it's.not.true.pnexe

Aren't buzzfeed the ones posted the russian piss hookers lmao

>buzzfeed

>Buzzfeed News

>Led by Pulitzer prize team

>Broken massive stories

Pol eternally BTFO!

thehill.com/homenews/administration/425967-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-about-plans-to-build-trump-tower-in

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/18/democrats-demand-investigation-after-report-that-trump-ordered-michael-cohen-lie-congress-about-russian-project/?utm_term=.4ffb913e9f61

cnbc.com/2019/01/18/trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-to-congress-about-moscow-project-report.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-michael-cohen-congress-lie-moscow-tower-russia-mueller-investigation-impeachment-a8733846.html

They were busy supporting pedophilia.

Hey guys a bit off topic but does anyone know who gave ISIS a fleet of brand new Toyota pick up trucks?

Not Obama. He's not in power anymore.

I suspect the jew is lying, on account of him being a jew.

>Hey guys a bit off topic
Yes it is. Go away Trump shill

Attached: cohen2.png (1142x243, 44K)

They received them during Obamas term....

their source is Buzzfeed

How come they behead infidels then film and edit using equipment designed and built by same infidels? It's so wierd.

These are the equivalent of retweets, retard

Attached: 1524614513553.png (1030x353, 190K)

and you're calling them brand new?. yeah. gonna be hard talking to you.

Attached: globalism agenda.png (1876x4500, 982K)

Yeah weird, go start a thread about it

Attached: a6d9a268e9.jpg (982x808, 447K)

Well if Buzzfeed says so...

Attached: 97983467-F48C-40F8-AB2A-80BF5F2BEA7B.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Attached: t former leftist.jpg (448x385, 69K)

Totally believable.
Cohen has zero incentive to lie.

>someone else told me to break the law
Lol k

>Get caught lying to Congress
>"Someone made me do it"

Attached: 1547534747975.jpg (682x900, 112K)

Attached: leftist entrainment.jpg (1024x453, 203K)

>buzzfeed reports

Neck yourself low iq waste

Attached: raids.png (1000x1080, 391K)

they report on buzzfeed reporting it you dumbfuck

Attached: 1459798739852.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

The Trump Internet Defense Force is here
Don't respond. These Trumpcucks will try to derail any thread critical of Trump

Hmm. Buzzfeed. Not worried.

Attached: c0f9f368a51f.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

>This time its real!
Sure sure, reminds me of a story about a boy who cried wolf.

>Trump builds hotels all over
>wants to build one in Russia
>OMG TRUMP IS RUSSIAN SPY GUYS

The absolute state of liberals.

Even Putin is on record saying if election meddling happened, it was the Jewish residents in Russia.

Attached: 1545952692522.jpg (474x355, 19K)

>Cohen says

ooooh shareblue has a new talking point. take note, lads. they think an exposure of the jewish shills on this board is a defense of trump.

Notice how they make it very clear that they are merely repeating something Buzzfeed says, rather than state it as the truth?
That's how they safeguard themselves against a libel lawsuit. Meanwhile BuzzFeed will hide behind "having to protect anonymous sources".

Anonymous sources tells me you've been gangbanged by 8 men. Prove me wrong :^)

Attached: jidf pt1 and 2.png (1766x2564, 3.44M)

>source is buzzfeed

Attached: 1547772233578.jpg (283x295, 27K)

Attached: democracy matters this aged well.jpg (2558x2548, 1.28M)

Buzzfeed is not the same site it used to be, its a reputable news site now

pulitzer.org/finalists/staff-buzzfeed-news

Attached: jews in media.jpg (684x684, 173K)

Trump will be locked up soon.
And the white trash hordes that support him will have no savior anymore. They will have no reason to live, really.

Even if, what the fuck does this have to do with Russia, plebbit fag. He told them to skew polls? Isn’t that what the entire MSN did the entire election? Didn’t Clinton actually rig an election against Bernie?

Fake news as always
Shills will keep on it so I will
SAGE AND HIDE

Because we literally dont give a fuck what youve got to say, nigger lover

Kind of related but if lying to Congress is now going to actually be punished as a crime does that mean we get to send Comey, Clapper, Clinton, Huma, Strzok, et, al. to jail finally?

Attached: shill tactics.png (1885x882, 190K)

>He told them to skew polls?
What? Thats not what it says. Are you a bot?

At first I thought you were serious.
Good one.

Attached: 1540254098885.png (122x128, 73K)

>reputable news site

Fucking kek'd hard. But since the journalistic standard of every other American news outlet has gone completely down the shitter in the last 5 or so years, I'm not really surprised that they've stooped to a few levels, closer to BuzzFeed.

BuzzFeed never improved. All the others just got shittier.

>Buzzfeed is not the same site it used to be, its a reputable news site now

Attached: 1546070591876.png (510x332, 66K)

>guy lied to congress
>trusting guy's words about how he lied to congress

Attached: apu_look.jpg (657x527, 32K)

We'll have Gillette say it then. I know you'll care then. HAHAHA.

Nah

BUILD WALL

lock him up! and all his faggot weeboo fanbois
even that is too good for these traitors

That's an acceptable outcome

It is. Its pulitzer award winning. It started as a viral news site back in about 2006 but since around 2014 they have hired serious writers.

Attached: 1538980799911.jpg (2048x1835, 449K)

> he has to lie
> literrally every word out of his mouth has to be a lie

My point stands. They are and likely always will be a joke on par with Alex Jones, although a politically correct one.

Just because they get recognition doesn't mean they have improved. It just means everyone else has gotten that much shittier.

>In late 2011, Ben Smith of Politico was hired as editor-in-chief to expand the site into serious journalism, long-form journalism, and reportage.[8] After years of investment into investigative journalism, BuzzFeed News had by 2018 won the National Magazine Award[9] and the George Polk Award,[10] and been a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize[9][11] and the Michael Kelly Award.[9]

WOW
twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1086109228111036417

Attached: sgfsdsgds.jpg (640x485, 43K)

Oh vey, you mean if I tell people Trump told me to do this I can reduce my sentence? But how will I prove it, oh it’s not necessary. Sholom

Hey left shills the clocks ticking.

Attached: 4E3BCD61-2BEE-4147-AAD3-314ED7D01A01.png (861x574, 746K)

Telling an underling to lie to Congress is actually illegal though. Literally the definition of suborning perjury.
"It's ok because he's Trump" is usually not a valid legal defense but let's see what happens.

Nigga you retarded.

>Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did

So are you able to provide any evidence of this having happened that doesn't come the mouth of a literal lying kike?

You can't make a ho a housewife.

>Buzzfeed

Nice try lefty scum.

Not him, but I don't think you guys know how news organizations work.
Even if they weren't the ones the break the story, their reputations are on the line when they also report it. Doing so is a matter of verifying the attainable evidence, and trusting the source. People don't just fill their papers with random hearsay nonsense they find on the internet.

BUZZFEED LOL OP IS A FUCKTARD

>buzzfeed

One problem. Trump doesnt use email

>muh high treason
>muh foreign agent
>impeached for wanting to build a house

Attached: 1519543149288.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

You can stop lying. A news org faces no consequences by publishing retractions and they have been retracting plenty of articles with no consequences.

heres another link you can btfo them with
politics.theonion.com/this-will-be-the-end-of-trump-s-campaign-says-increa-1819578486

>People don't just fill their papers with random hearsay nonsense they find on the internet.

Have you heard about healing magnets? I’d like to sell you a whole bunch.

>their reputations are on the line when they also report it

That sure stopped the New York Times and CNN from purposelly peddling false information more than a dozen times in less than two years under the guise of receiving it via anonymous sources.

Whether they have shitty sources or blatantly make it up, like that Der Spiegel journalist was caught doing last year, is anyones guess. But if some low level administration who knows fuckall starts talking about his own personal theories with a journalist, chances are they'll run with it, because it generates clicks.

Attached: 1402853647028.jpg (420x345, 31K)

He himself can't believe how hard he is shitposting.

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-130142_Clover.jpg (193x192, 22K)

You fucking burger retards stop responding to shit threads like this, just sage if you must, report, and move on.

Hopefully

Cohen says.
>cohen.
It's all so tiresome.

He's lying but maybe Trump deserves it for trusting him.

I hope you know that satan doesnt and cant love you, hell just use you until you are no longer of use.

>Implying this filthy kike isn't lying
If you haven't fucking noticed, he's weaseled his way through life, and is facing up to 10 year in prison for Tax Evasion through Taxi Medallions. You think for one second he's not trying to look for a deal for pardon?
Remember the last "bombshell" he reported that Trump personally directed he use campaign funds to pay Stormy, then walked it back nearly 3 hours later saying all the instructions were just "Pay for this"?
Also, why on Earth would Buzzfeed of all things be THE go-to for this information? Are you people that dumb, or just desperate?

>shit threads like this
What is shit about it? Its better that 90% of the other threads in the catalouge right now. You mean its shit because its critical of Trump.

Should t you be more concerned with your shit hole island being run by German Tranny’s rather than what some stupid kike is lying about in order to get a plea agreement?

This story is as real as Stormy Daniels tits

I'm so very tired of this user

Another process crime that occurred only because there was an investigation in the first place not because he couldn’t legally do the tower deal.

That isn't him telling him to lie though.

>their reputations are on the line
Not for the liberal sheep they like to "soothe" with false information.
One of my former friends told me, without a hint of irony, he believes everything printed in the NY Times, because they research it. When asked what happens when they get a story wrong, he claimed it doesn't matter, because they've been "right" for so long.
These pseudo-intellectual morons like to think their own fantasy is reality, and they are completely infallible, and will buy whatever narrative the media throws out for noise, regardless of fact-checking.

Where do you get your news user

>You're wrong. Here's this anecdotal example of a common idiot to prove you as such.

Attached: 1313969811417.jpg (344x505, 43K)

Impossible to prove

> poll rigging

It's literally nothing it's just some stupid online polls. Cohen even bought a poll to say he was a sex symbol.