Half of my family is from a small village and quite related

>half of my family is from a small village and quite related
>Aunt dating her cousin
>Parents thankfully from different countries
>Cousin is 7/10 cute redhead, get along really well with her, she keeps making moves on me but I reject her
Just how bad is it to be with your cousin? It can't be that bad right?

Attached: fug.gif (200x267, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sansorrella.com/inbreeding effects on the immune system.htm
sansorrella.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People would give you funny looks at first but would eventually accept it.

Give it a go son!
Of it's meant to be it'll be
If not you'll have experience

Normally I'd say "not at all, go for it and make a thread on /a/," but with a possible actual family history of inbreeding of any degree, that goes out the window and the possibility of birth defects goes from an overblown concern to a real threat. Id pass, opie.

I mean I already have a few minor birth defects.

Surely one more generation wouldn't hurt that much, right?

What birth defects do you have?

Lazy lid on one of my eyes and a tendency for benign growths on my arms, nothing major.

One more generation and your family might not be able to say that much longer. Stay away OP, you're already well past 'minor cognitive disorders' at this point.

You're probably right. I'm just no good with women and I have one here showing interest. It just feels wrong to let it slip away.

Ignore that faggot, just do it

Just use condom. The probability of you actually marrying her and having babies is small. Just fuck her hard and hopefully once you will grow or move to different city.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-20-17-43.png (540x960, 162K)

Yeah I'm in a blue country so it would be fine.
I mean, I'm pretty ugly with the deformities, probably my only chance.

If you really want you can fool around with your cousin. But please do not get yourself into a committed relationship with your cousin. Not only will everyone around you give you shit for it, any children you might have will have higher likelyhood of carrying certain defects. And even if they don't have any defects they will be less healthy and fit because inbreeding always hurts an offsprings genes.

>inbreeding always hurts an offsprings genes
no

Yes, it's scientifically proven that inbreeding always results in the child having a weaker immune system. Even though this is not really considered a 'birth defect', it's a direct result of lack of genetic variety when 2 relatives have a child.

>it's scientifically proven
Post a source

sansorrella.com/inbreeding effects on the immune system.htm

Of course the negative effects of this are more pronounced with inbreeding between siblings and over multiple generations. But the negative effects are also present with inbreeding between cousins. Albeit to a lesser extend.

>sansorrella.com
Jesus christ

Attached: sansorrella.png (1300x1080, 924K)

This does not inspire confidence in the source...

If the source isn't legitimate enough to you guys do a quick google search yourself then lazy fags: ''effects of inbreeding on immune system''.

There are dozens of articles who more or less confirm the information in the source i posted.

None of those "dozens" of articles mention humans