Why do men have to bribe women with food and alcohol before sex? Women enjoy sex as much if not more than men do

Why do men have to bribe women with food and alcohol before sex? Women enjoy sex as much if not more than men do.

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-093619_Bumble.jpg (1080x1920, 893K)

Women only enjoy having sex with their owners.

Because they can.

That’s an interesting assertion, but don’t assume that you (assuming you’re a female) are an average female. And food and alcohol have two different effects.
Food please the primitive part of the female brain that looks for a provider, while alcohol simply numbs the part of the brain that doesn’t want to have sex.
I think that most women (like men) are still controlled largely by their primitive brain. Add to that the fact that sexual abuse, and the resulting sexual dysfunction (being repulsed by sex) is rampant among women, and you’ll see why men struggle, if they even understand any of the above.

Lol women enjoying sex...

Wtf are you talking about. Women love sex as much as guys. All it takes is for you to turn them on to want to do it.

You don’t get it. When you go on a date you’re not paying for sex. You’re paying for the possibility of sex.

For most girls actual dates are just job interviews for their next pathetic little lapdog.

Perhaps that isn't your experience but I think it says a lot more about you, than it does about the desires of women.

Dude, no. If I asked every female classmate I have to fuck me I’d get slapped and branded scum.

If a girl asked all my male classmates to fuck then it would turn into a gangbang.

Exactly, is confused. They definitely enjoy the physical part as much, but the OP was about motivating factors to have sex. Men don’t need anything other than a hot woman, because that’s how their brain works. Women have a different brain, which they may like or not, but they do need to be convinced somehow. Or they use alcohol to shut off that part of the brain.

What's the advice you need here?

The girl from my uni I have been sexing up usually invites me to her shared flat and cooks for me beforehand

Women enjoy sex, just not sex with you

My girl enjoys sex way more than I do. Its not about the act of sex, guys and girls are different when it comes to arousal. That said, u dont need to empty your bank on a girl. U can go on inexpensive dates except for the occasional fancy one in the beginning and later on set up a system where u alternate the bill. A good girl doesnt give a shit how much money u spend on here. But she wants to have fun and feel attractive and loved. If u run into a girl that expects u to spend a lot of money on her dodge that bullet.

If you were chad they'd fuck you

not Jow Forums

I don't think I've EVER had to do any of that.

I mean yeah sure some girls were drunk but they were buying their own drinks.

If this post were any more autistic you would be calling them "females"

and whoops there it is

thanks to centuries of bible thumping christfags it takes straight up intoxication to undo the programming that's been drilled into them

fpbp

Deny it all you want, but you know it's true. Women only "enjoy sex" if there's a guy there with a camera throwing money at them.

>Why do men have to bribe women with food and alcohol before sex?
I've never done this. I don't know what you're talking about.

>riskier, always a chance of getting pregnant
>they don't feel a need to have sex as much, many women do not masturbate and feel no need to
>it is harder for the woman to feel good than it is for the man, lots of men only focus on their own pleasure during the act
>to the contrary of what Jow Forums believes, women who are easy are looked down upon

>many women do not masturbate and feel no need to
That's a good point that no one ever seems to bring up. To most men, this might sound insane but it's absolutely true. Women "enjoying teh secks" is a bullshit feminist meme. Women have zero interest in sex and only use it as a means to an end.

>Women have zero interest in sex and only use it as a means to an end.
t. never had sex with a woman

Women dont enjoy no strings sex because its her giving up pussy which in her small mind she thinks is as valuable as gold and thus shouldn't have to give it up without some offering, plus its easier to try and smash a bitch whose full or drunk.

Pretty much, unless she's YOUR bitch and even then that's a given, then she's not gonna auto give pussy out

We did that to ourselves. They expect it. You don't want to move to a new job that makes less money. They are used to the offer and I see why they wouldn't want less if they can have more