I’m smoking weed for the first time tonight, any advice? idk i’m kinda worried

i’m smoking weed for the first time tonight, any advice? idk i’m kinda worried

Attached: 183E427D-E160-41BB-B92B-EB73D995F2E3.jpg (847x670, 149K)

Everyone is worried their first time, honestly just big dick your brain and do it and before you know it, you'll be having a blast

nothing to worry about. the most embarrassing thing that'll happen is that you can't stop laughing and everyone finds it funny at your expense, or you get the munchies and everyone finds it funny at your expense, but they won't look down on you for it because they all know what it's like.

I suppose technically if you have a panic disorder you have the potential for a panic attack, too.

Don't try to take a huge hit and don't hold it in. Inhale like it's just another breath and then exhale normally. Wait a few minutes to see how you feel before considering smoking more.

My first time, I took a massive bong rip and held it for as long as I could. In less than 3 minutes I could barely move, talk, or think. It was one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced and it lasted for hours until I vomited and passed out.

The first time I smoked I didn't even get high. Maybe it's because I didn't know how to inhale correctly. Remember to breathe the smoke into your lungs, don't just suck it up like a straw into your mouth. Aside from that you should be fine, just take it light.

First time wasn’t so great for me. I really think it’s besy to wait until your 20s if you can.

Stay hydrated. Donot panic. Keep lot of snacks.

>when ur sick of mario's shit
yea fuck mario yoshis got the right idea

Attached: harvey_a.jpg (349x466, 76K)

Once you try it, there's no going back. You will for ever remember what it tastes like, and feel compulsions to take another hit every couple of months. Or more often, if you're depressed. You will never forget how it tastes.

Think of how hard it is for people to stop smoking. It takes immeasurable willpower. Then think of how easy it is not to smoke, if you never start.

It's your life, you have every right to make it shorter. Just don't be surprised if it nags a corner of your mind for the rest of time.

if you're prone to anxiety make sure you do it in an environment you feel comfortable in. If you don't you're going to have the sensation of a heart attack and start thinking about every kind of failure and mistake you've ever made in your life. Make sure to inhale as if you would when the doctor has the stethoscope on your back, for some reason people forget how to breath while smoking.

If you feel that reefer madness come over you, say 3 hail Mary's and do a goddamn cartwheel

GAY

Roman Catholic detected. You people are even worse than the nihilists. Sin all day long and then just apologise. I'd rather OP become an honest junkie than a walking contradiction under some faggot pope.

Seriously, God needs to patch that repentance loophole. His Lordship is getting ripped off.

That wasn't the case for me at all lol, the first time I tried it I was a junior in high school. I didn't like that much, thought it was overhyped, and I wanted to stay focus in school. I didn't do it again until after I finished high school, it felt different that time. So I did it more often but stopped when I was going to join the military. I personally don't think it's addictive nor do I think that it's a gateway drug. I personally believe it's like smoking cigarettes after your tolerance goes up, but it's definitely easy to quit

Personally, I found it very easy to quit cigarettes, and very difficult to quit weed. It's not physically addictive, but if you have an addictive personality it can definitely become a "crutch" very quickly. But I had some great times with it too. If you're looking to alter your consciousness and/or obliterate your bad thoughts, you're better off a pothead than an alcoholic, at least

same. smoking cigars is meh. dipping tobacco is awesome but I only feel the need to do it once in a blue moon

smoking weed? way different. nothing better than ripping a thicc snapper bowl out of a quality bong with ice. its really hard to quit. the only thing that got me off it was getting back into running again. smoking and running just doesnt mix. im a cardio junkie and weed is very similar to a runners high to me. i hate most mainstream drugs aka alchohol, smoking cigarettes. im a fan of weed, oxy, dxm, ive been clean for a cool minute now, but a lot of my friends have stopped wanting to hang out after ive gone straight edge. smokers stick together, i guess. im a boomer now and i dont want to have a short lifespan because of some habit i picked up when i was a zoomer

Attached: 1527132804140.png (607x582, 132K)

I enjoy weed

Somehow I can't get high.

The feel is like vibration, your mind melows, then you'll feel like a Gatorade.

I think the sativa is energetic calm, you feel the weed effect in your yoga.

And the other one is kush calm, calming, very relaxed

don't do it. there are countless other things you can do with your life than entering the lifestyle of a druggie. if someone is peer pressuring you to do it, dump them like a turd.

Attached: 1447302435659.png (228x298, 176K)

First time blows

> i’m smoking weed for the first time tonight, any advice? idk i’m kinda worried

There's a recurring meme of people saying they felt nothing their first smoke. I felt nothing my first smoke and I was already a lights-out stoner from medibles; I think after the first time it seemed normal.

>worried
The only thing you would worry about is other people. Other than that, weed is extremely overrated - people feel amazing things their first real experience and then that colors their judgment. Sadly, most people have a bottomless vault of false information fed to them by TV and crooked governments, which they interpret as being divine revelation worth writing a newer-testament about. This goes whether they're on one side or the other side or a third side of their own invention.

Bro one of your parents did cocaine, just saying.

Once you find out which parent - plus find out ONE other person who has done cocaine - you wilk develop a sense for it. By the way, there's no such sense for prior weed use. *Ongoing* weed intoxication is plain as day just like alcohol, but cocaine leaves a lasting impression more like meth or heroin.

Yeah. Dont do it. Coming from someone who smoked weed for 8 years habitually, unless that shit is some motherfucking Pineapple Express tier shit, you wont have fun any more than you’ll be forcing yourself to have. Seriously, dont drink or do drugs. If not for your health then for your wallet

I smoked pot every day for years. Then I stopped. I don't really miss it, except maybe once or twice a year when I have a really aggravating day.
This teetotalling shit is frankly nonsense.

You'll be fine it does way less than you expect
I just felt kinda tired and relaxed for a couple hours the first time I smoked it

Weed isnt coke

>t. Actual retard

my parents were both religious and hated drugs the first time they tried it. my mom specifically dodges any guy who touches drugs.

Wait a few minutes after each puff. My first time, I made the mistake of just taking a big puff every time it got handed to me, while smoking with some real veterans who could go on forever, and by the time it hit me I was just rendered inert for hours. I literally just sat there staring.
The guys I was with eventually noticed and checked in on me. I couldn't process a word they were saying much less figure out how to respond, so any time they said something to me it would literally be like a minute or two of me vaguely registering what what was going on and then squeezing out a weak "ok" to anything that was said to me, even if that response made no goddamn sense or the conversation had long since moved on. It was pretty funny.