What is it like dating a person with bipolar disorder?

What is it like dating a person with bipolar disorder?

Attached: 1531340257791.jpg (1538x2048, 378K)

Imagine a woman doing woman stuff but ON STEROIDS and occasionally veering into utter psychosis

Don’t ever do it

Depends. There are two variants of bi-polar, one has deep depressions with brief manic episodes, one has extreme manic episodes with brief depression. Mania can be fun at first, sex drive and openness to sex can go way up. However, cheating chances are real, and in a manic episode her financial reliability will be trash. Depression is always just a joy vacuum. If she gets on medication for it, she will blow up like a balloon. Manic fun gets old fairly quick, interesting fling, would never marry.

Woman with bipolar disorder here. What do you want to know, homie?

Attached: bigrat.png (748x765, 599K)

I hate all of you bipolar fucks and hope you kill yourself tonight. People like you should never be born.

I'm thriving in my education, my work, and my social life, and I can get laid whenever I want by someone I'm deeply in love with who also loves me back. Stay jelly, faggot.

It has its ups and downs

Anything of sentimental value will end up wrapped in yarn and submerged in an overflowing sink full of water.

You will also have to return butchers coats because they will steal them so that they feel important.

You will need to explain where the sun went most of the day and prove that there is no one under their bed every night.

Im telling you this based on my personal life experience. Fucking run.

it's wonderful until suddenly it's not, and when that happens you'll suffer worse than should ever even be humanly possible. whatever suffering they themselves must endure --which is considerable in its own right-- will be magnified and transferred to you in a steady drip feed for an indeterminate but extended length of time. facing the pain they are causing you makes them feel worse, so they simply don't do it. instead they just dial up the self-hatred and call it a day. or they tell themselves it's not their responsibility so they can feel less guilty and have an easier time of ignoring the effects of their actions. or they become indignant and self righteous and decide you deserve to be suffering for having the nerve to want them to stop in the first place. or they decide you're weak and pathetic because you can't handle the suffering that they're stuck forever having to live with and then somehow use that twisted shit to justify outright torturing you. this despite having never felt the suffering they inflict and not realising it makes the hell their own minds can trap them in look like a walk in the park. they're simultaneously the kindest souls imaginable with the biggest hearts on the planet and the most evilly sadistic absolute fucking retards evar to walk its surface.

Hey Alina.

That's not my name homie.

huh, so my ex did have bipolar disorder. this perfectly describes everything. thanks for being the cherry on top of a day that was fucking amazing that turned annoying. now I'm in the mood to go to the bars and get in a fight.

someone make my goddamn day. a bunch of toughguy rude pussies that wanted to make threats wouldn't even do it. I need to either wreck a pussy or a face. something is getting rocked.

It's a little wild.

You're the golden calf until you're not. The hot to cold and back again is enough to give literal whiplash. The lying, the manias, the lows, slave level adoration to your face, backstabbing for no reason when you're not around, sometimes reversed crazily (fights, utter hatred, tries to wreck your life, but then behind your back she suddenly loves you?). Yeah.

that could've perfectly described a few disorders. anyway you're welcome for posting words that you decided to read and get assmad over and let ruin your amazing day.
>someone make my goddamn day.
i just did though.

you seem to be a lot more hands-on than chatting shit virtually over the interbutts could satisfy but if getting your anger out by trading insults with some other angry faggot sounds like a good time, give me a way to get in touch. i've got shitloads of anger and dunno wtf to do with any of it.

I don’t give bipolar people presents because it will just get destroyed or lost during one of their fits of madness

It's pretty great, worst thing you could do with your life

Your a dumb cunt aye, people with it are pretty fucking normal
>Stay jelly, faggot.
kek
upvote

If only you fucks had one throat I could slice

Attached: 2373223237.jpg (458x458, 33K)

Hope you get bottled hero

trauma causes bi-polar

Gotta love all them floggings as a kid and screaming in the house

basically this. it sucks.

The day went downhill already thinking about her and what she did to my life just seriously pissed me off. I'm better after a beer

Good goy keep pumping that estrogen into yourself

>defending people with bad
>upvote
Check out

ah. well...fuck. glad to hear you're better now though.

>>upvote
>Check out

How new are you?

Probably dealing with a personality disorder too user now sure how this shit works with chicks but they are a little different

I'm a psych major at Uni so I have heard stories from professors about bipolar patients they've had.

Long story short it depends on the type of BPD and whether the person is taking their medicine. There is also a bell curve of how severe the case is, so that has varying effects on the relationship.

There are less successful relationships than failing ones due to the nature of the disorder. Especially if a patient won't take their medicine. I would imagine dating someone with BPD can be very depressing. You're watching someone you, presumably, love struggle with something they nor you have control over.

type 1 and type 2 seppo

>Especially if a patient won't take their medicine

Yeah nah fuck that i put on 30kg as a known side effect of the fucking shit you trying being a fat cunt and depressed i was at least jacked and depressed before hand.

Nah just pissed off

should i anonymously expose a communist i know of their hypocrisy?

always expose commies

Go duck yourself sholom. Got more test in the tip of my dick than your entire body

Jewish autocorrect. Go fuck* yourself Shlomo*

without hesitation, yes

pathetic

Suck a dick

want me to kiss your mouth afterwards to faggot?

>What is it like dating a person with bipolar disorder?
Some days they are hyper, some days they are down. They don't switch moods every other hour.
A lot of people are bipolar, it's not as dramatic as people or TV make out.

After a 3 year relationship of it... Its a mixed bag, really.
She was very heavily driven by her emotions, and those impulses are what made her do most of what she did through the relationship.
Didn't help that she used sex as her means to convey, more often than not.
Such as; if she was in a depressive state, she just wanted to be held and passionately fucked (like spooning), whereas if she was manic, she wanted to do it anywhere and as often as she could.

Other than that though, the emotional stuff does wear on you. It almost feels like reliving the same week over and over again, as any "progress" she makes seems to reset, and she will eventually explode on you and fight with you. Only to then come back and apologize for what she said and desperately want to reconcile.

Tl;dr
Don't stick your dick in crazy