I took 6 big dabs of MDMA on my first time (yeah I know that was a fucking stupid decision and I'm not doing it again)...

I took 6 big dabs of MDMA on my first time (yeah I know that was a fucking stupid decision and I'm not doing it again). The thing is, it's now been well over 48 hours since I dosed (which is when my serotonin levels are supposed to return to normal) and I still feel completely wrecked - I haven't slept or ate properly for almost as long as that because I haven't felt the need to, but I've been drinking water pretty constantly.

The question is, Jow Forums, how fucked am I right now and is there any way I can speed up the sobering process? Because this is pretty horrible to be honest.

Attached: wfqkop.png (499x499, 492K)

Take more until you die of overdose. You'll always be sober once you're dead.

Take lots of vitamins, and it takes around a months till you get to normal levels not 48 hours. Seriously do better research because it seems like you’re brain dead

What kind of vitamins? And yeah, I wasn't in my right mind when I did it

Damn, I almost did MDMA at a concert, but I'm a bit of a wreck right now so I'm glad I didn't. I'd feel even worse than I do already. Hope you feel better soon OP.

drink some gatorade and put a wet towel over your head and lie down

Vegemite or marmite are full of B vitamins, also Gatorade user is right- this replaces electrolytes. Also don't do MDMA you fucking retard

Thanks for the advice lads, I truly appreciate it. I think it's safe to say I've learned my lesson, haha.
I did eat some marmite with cheese and soft bread (slowly, because I got some painful ulcers from inadvertently chewing so much) and drank some orange juice, so I'll see how it goes

I find that busting a nut unironically helps your body sober up quicker.

Doing MDMA or molly or whatever kids call it these days as long as you know what you're getting and you're being careful with it. You shouldn't do "6 big dabs" of it which I assume looks like pic related.

Drugs are fine if you do them responsibly and do your homework first.

Attached: zoomers.jpg (2696x1372, 177K)

Everyone knows there isn't any real MDMA on the streets anymore, probably dosed bath salts or some other designer.

You'll be fine
Take vitamins , get some sleep, it will settle out. If you were going to die, you would have died by now

You probably took meth.

It could have been, I've never knowingly tried meth. I didn't get the chance to check what it was, I just trusted that my friend knew what he was doing when he passed me some. But I live in a typical British shithole so that was probably not a good idea

Jacking off in this state felt weird, but I figured it wouldn't hurt so I did it twice for good measure. My head feels a little less hazy now but I still haven't gotten my appetite or desire to sleep back

I guess you're right, I've never heard of anyone dying 3 days after dosing... I just find it weird that some of the effects are still there. I think the only real dangers now are forgetting to piss while drinking too much water, and forgetting to sleep and eat, because in this state I don't feel the need to do any of that stuff anymore near as much. It's not good to say the least

But yeah thanks for the advice guys, I already feel better than I did when I made this thread. I'll update if I get sober and the thread's still up

Don't do drugs kids...

>Don't do drugs kids...
No. Do your research, don't be a dumbass, and make educated decisions about whether or not to do drugs.

I’m having a little trouble understanding you as you are not really articulating well what you are feeling. Are you still high? What effects have lasted up to now and what haven’t? Any sign of depression/ intense comedown coming?

I always hated that shit even back in the 90s
made me feel like total crap for weeks afterward
felt like the day after of a cocaine party that lasted way too long
everyone is right about vitamins, that, food, water, and rest even if you cannot sleep
meaning, lie down no comp no sound perhaps something to block the light on your eyes and just veg out
you're gunna feel like shit the most until you get some days of sleep in

even then, why people did this stuff I never got. You get some fake feeling of being up and great for a few hours and then for me feeling like I should shoot myself for the next week at a minimum

I'd stay away from that shit these days as mentioned you never know what it is, is there real MDMA still out there or the fake-o analogues is all you really get

being in shape and sober is a better feeling than any MDMA trip, hands down

Yeah that's true, I always put blind faith in my friend to know what we were taking was safe but now I know better I guess, this is my first bad experience with drugs

When whatever I took started to take effect, I experienced all the symptoms like euphoria, minor hallucinations, distorted hearing (my friends' speech sounded like gibberish unless they said it really clear in front of my face, and I could hear things like my own breathing), vision blurring (every few seconds my vision would shake rapidly before stabilizing again) short term memory loss (I don't remember at least half of the night, but I do remember becoming extremely frustrated because I spent about an hour trying to text another friend - it took me that long to complete the text because I kept forgetting what I was trying to tell him), gurning (unknowingly chewing my gums, which gave me some seriously bad ulcers in the morning), and total lack of urges to sleep, eat, piss, shit.

That was Friday night. As of now, all the other symptoms have worn off, except for the fact that I still don't properly feel the need to eat drink sleep piss etc. I have to consciously remind myself to do those things because my body isn't doing that itself right now. Yesterday, I decided to lay in bed to see what would happen, and I fell asleep for 9 hours even though I didn't feel at all tired beforehand. I should probably do the same soon

Thanks, this all sounds like good advice. Strangely enough, I don't feel depressed at all like MDMA users apparently usually do after a high, I'm just kind of annoyed that it's been days and I still have to force my body to operate properly

MDMA causes brain damage after a single dose. I'm not some anti-drug propagandist either.

-Take in a lot of anti-oxidants. Glutathione, ALA, vitamins E and C, magnesium, zinc.
-Herbs to try are gotu kola, ashwagandha, ginkgo biloba, bacopa monnieri, polygonum multiflorum, hemidesmus indicus. Do some research on these in relation to post-MDMA use, but as far I know they'd be safe and very beneficial in stopping free radical cascades.

Pretty much what you're dealing with is the autoxidation of 5-HT, and formation of various condensates and a lot of free radicals. This is what kills brain cells and damages receptors. Always take in lots of antioxidants and make sure your glutathione levels and associated enzymes are working well, prior to MDMA use. It will attenuate any damage. But yeah, you're going to feel a bit burnt for a while. It will pass.

if there's still that bigtime hunger supression try just downing water as much as you can until you piss clear again because I bet you're gunna be pissin apple juice death the first few times you do

This.

Spot on, I don't do this stuff at all these days, but taking a high dose of antioxidants before, during, and after significantly reduced hangover for me in the past.

Also, you don't need to take very much MDMA to have a good time, lower dose is honestly better, with less of the negative effects.

>MDMA
Doubtful if you called them dabs.
>5-HTP
Replaces serotonin if it was MDMA you did take.

If you got too hot while high you are fucked for life, when I did 3 hits I was "fine" within 24 hours because I didnt let myself overheat

Stop doing drugs your gonna regret it later

OP here. I've had heat stroke before when I spent too long in a sauna once without drinking water. I ended up vomiting everywhere and shivering uncontrollably, my body temperature went through the roof. When I did MDMA, I was sweating a lot, but I don't think my body temperature went out of control because I was drinking water the whole time and I wasn't shivering or nauseous like I was when I had heat stroke so I don't think I overheated this time

By the way, I just woke up from what I think was a 10 hour sleep, I still feel kind of disoriented but some of the ulcers in my mouth feel like they're healing, which is something I guess. At least it will be less painful to eat now - just had a lot of grapes and some apple and pineapple juice. I also ordered some multivitamins and stuff that recommended

Go for a walk and try to get some sunlight.