How do I flirt with latina women? How do I flirt and leave a good impression with them...

How do I flirt with latina women? How do I flirt and leave a good impression with them? I see the latino guys and feel like I can't compete with them.

Attached: 41671491_2025474287752796_3497475058354356224_n.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Same way you'd flirt with white women.
If the issue is you just can't flirt at all, you have bigger problems.

That is part of the problem, I get really anxious talking to women I'm attracted to. The Latino guys ooze confidence, Look well groomed, slicked back hair etc. I'm pretty average. So I was thinking I could make up for it with my personality.

Not true at all they are a different animal.
if you're white you better not get them preggo. Just try to adopt the culture. Get them to teach you Spanish that worked for me

why are you interested in girls without real eyebrows

>ayyy sexy mami let me go loco on ur vagino

>ayyy suck on my taki and me give you the spicce. i leave the stuff on your fingers amigo.

Step one: invite them to dance
Step two: that's it.

Step zero: learn how to dance.

I find some of them attractive and they are a large minority group so I'm around them a lot.

That's a possibility.

Its amigah tard, you just called her a guy friend

>vagino

Attached: 1536845506138.jpg (342x342, 56K)

>i leave the stuff on your fingers amigo.
Kek

Attached: 69329A24-00D6-4763-9E78-39E54A77471A.png (256x256, 123K)

I’m Latino, I don’t know how to either

>I see the latino guys and feel like I can't compete with them.
Wow imagine being threatened by brown skinned manlets whose entire goal in life is to live in poverty with his entire 15 person family in a 2 bedroom house.
Seriously if you're white and not an autistic sperg latino women will be all over you

You have some hope. Many hispanic women (2nd gen and the ones that can speak english) are getting into the medical field as caretakers.
Learn a little about spanish music (who the top bands are,gossip etc) to get the conversation going.

Attached: IMG_5813.jpg (713x863, 115K)

Brazilian female here
We like confident and funny men
Appearance doesn’t matter as much as personality does

5'3 latino guys who wear second hand charity shop clothes and work washing dishes have something that white Jow Forums boys will likely never have: confidence and machismo.

You know what white boys have that latinos dont? Citizenship

What does that have to do with the topic at hand exactly?

>he hasn't been to latin america

That feeling threatened by men who will never have a high paying job is silly?

Latinos don't have citizenship in Latin America?

>in b4 "all the latinas want to marry me and move to los estados unidos"

Oh yeah. Great strategy. Marry some bitch who'll cheat on you or break up with you the next guy cause you're only a passport to her.

I have a high paying job so women must like me

Incel commandment.