Why do women seem what more attracted to other women (as in they're way more vocal about women being hot than men) but...

Why do women seem what more attracted to other women (as in they're way more vocal about women being hot than men) but then end up dating men anyway? Are they even attracted to men physically?

t. Asexual who doesn't understand, I see this shit all over social media

Attached: 1519136829042.jpg (1200x1600, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26501187/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're called LUGs

It's acceptable for women to praise other women's good looks. Men don't do this because they are programmed to consider that homosexual, and therefore unacceptable.

On the flip side I think it's kind of viewed as slutty if women are seen lusting over men's bodies.

It's gotten better tho, in the fitness community its pretty common to see men complimenting other men on their bodies

bump

Women have evolved to be a little gayer because it makes it easier to be part of a harem.
>no I'm not saying men or women are incapable of monogamy, just that the situation I described is common enough to have an impact on evolution.

Homo sapiens never had a harem mating system as a big thing, unlike gorillas. I doubt harems appeared before neolithic time, when humans were basically formed.
Women are indeed have a continuum between homo- and heterosexuals, while men have a rather bimodal distribution.

All women are bisexual. Most just overwhelmingly prefer relationships with men.

>Homo sapiens never had a harem mating system as a big thing, unlike gorillas
We did and do
>I doubt harems appeared before neolithic time, when humans were basically formed.
In prehistory 17 women bred for each man who did
>Women are indeed have a continuum between homo- and heterosexuals, while men have a rather bimodal distribution.
See

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26501187/

All chicks are at least open to lezzing out

Attached: 6399FBB2-3B7E-4D7B-ABB3-35E95143580A.jpg (1712x2288, 814K)

Most of these women you see are teens. It's completely normal for teens to be like that, them dating men in the end is due to natural instincts. It's pretty much always been like that, girls (esp. teens) teasing themselves and guys mostly finding that (men teasing themselves) to be disgusting, or do you remember tickling your best friend just to tease him and both of you enjoying it in puberty?

Two main reasons:

1. Female attractiveness is something women strive for. Most of them spend a lot of effort trying to look hot. It's almost like a shared hobby. When they see it done well, they compliment each other, in the same way that someone who was really into tennis might tell another player "damn, killer serve! Wish I was that good!"

2. Openly admiring a woman is safer than openly admiring a man. Compliment a woman's appearance, and they'll be happy. Compliment a man's appearance, and they're gonna think you're flirting. If the guy's a jerk, he might feel like you were offering sex and get mad at you for "leading him on." Then he messages you five hundred times calling you a bitch and a slut.

>Homo sapiens never had a harem mating system
It's certainly not the norm and it's probably only come up in the last 10,000 years, but sex related stuff can evolve rapidly.

>We did and do
I exit my room and see no harems. Most people are either single or form serial monogamous relationships. Should I point to gorillas with their harems, males twice of female mass, long canines and tiny dicklets? Animals with harems have a really big sexual dimorphism in terms of mass difference and a really sad fortune for most of males. In sea lions, who have harem system, most males die virgins, but no females do that. I haven't see that in humans. Out of all my male friends there is only one virgin. A really sad one.
>In prehistory 17 women bred for each man who did
I heard about that study. Also men tend to die first during famine, infectious diseases and other stuff and humanity went through several catastrophes. You don't need harem mating system for few men to have progeny if others just died out.

When women remark on the hotness of other women they aren’t saying that they are physically attracted to them. Men make the mistake of assumeing female sexuality works the same as male sexuality. Male attraction is much more heavily based on visual imput, so you believe thinking someone is hot is the same as saying you want to fuck them. While physical attractiveness does play a role in female sexuality, the primary focus is psychological. When straight women comment on another woman’s hotness it’s some parts admiration and envy. It’s about wishing we could be the same.

Also women are gayer than men and society is okay with it because objectification if women has been normalized.

>t. Asexual
You might as well be asking about a different language. Just back out and accept you don't understand this.

I'm the guy who originally posted the thing about harems, and I just want to point out that the guy you're replying to is an idiot.

I think humanity fucked up with its traditional ways of life since Neolithic time. We got dumber, our brains shrinked and our sexual life changed to the north. There are signs that during human evolution there was a strong positive selection for sociality, cooperativity and the lack of aggression not just in females(who have it naturally), but in males too. Human males have little canine tooth - a major status factor in all apes, and are relatively small and unaggressive. Yet now the tide goes out. What we call autists, incels, MGTOWN and such are just plain simple male apes with slightly human look, but being unable to grasp even the simplest human concepts and social norms.

Naïve virgins

The funny thing - I"m not.

I got it, but I think humans have much more traces of promiscuous mating behavior, like in bonobo. There are theories this was the mating strategy of the last common ancestors of all great apes, gorillas developed harem system, chimps added violence, humans became serial monogamous with nuclear families and only bonobo stayed true to their ancestors.

>Women don't find looks hot

Stop this meme

>t. Asexual
That's not an orientation. That's a disability.

>Women are indeed have a continuum between homo- and heterosexuals, while men have a rather bimodal distribution.

I've always found it curious that in male-only places like the military (used to have) and fraternities, a lotta (violent) gay shit goes down between otherwise 'straight' dudes. Male homoeroticism seems to be intrinsically linked to violence.

It's not that they don't find looks hot, it's that they don't look at someone and feel horny. They feel horny imagining what will be done to them.

It's when you have folks with high sex drive and no other means to vent it. I don't thinks it really relates to true gayness.

That's still bullshit. Women do get horny by looks alone.

Women tend to put more effort into their appearance at least it seems that way where I am from. So they tend to look nicer.