Why does this guy talk to me really often, sometimes every days but won’t ask me out?

Why does this guy talk to me really often, sometimes every days but won’t ask me out?
Am I friendzoned?

Attached: A923E1D9-D3DF-472A-84F0-F8D14DA8A5D0.jpg (600x327, 40K)

Ask him out.

I don’t even know if he’s interested how can I ask him out. I understand nothing

>why is a guy too shy to confront a girl?
Because you bitches are fucking mental terrorists. You will openly shame and demean a man in front of other people if it means getting your rejection point across.
Not to mention SJWs. Bitches are everywhere, guys are deathly afraid of getting hooked by a 'LOL U RAEP ME' claim. I can't count on two hands the number of guys I know who express this fear (whether it's 'greater' or not).
And of course, maybe he just wants to be friends because he wants friends.

>Europeans

wow imagine how terrible that must be, having to publicly expose yourself to someone who might have a completely psychotic reaction and ruthlessly shame you for it

dumb cunt, enjoy equality

>I don’t even know if he’s interested how can I ask him out.
This has to be bait. The point of asking someone out is to find out if they're interested.

Now imagine he's thinking the same thing.

If I do that then he’ll know I’m interested. I don’t want things to be awkward cause if he doesn’t feel the same I’m gonna lose a friendship

holy shit you sound like a tremendous pussy

You ask him out, pussy.

>I don't want to ask him out I don't know if he's interested
>I don't want to ask him out because he'll know I'm interested
Is this really how women think? No wonder so many cute girls stay single, holy shit you're so afraid of telling someone you like them you'd rather come whine on Jow Forums. At least the autist incel guys have the courage to stammer through a confession.

Have you asked a girl out in the last ten years? Try getting shamed in public then having your name dragged through the dirt on social media so every girl in your school avoids you.

Holy shit I know this is bait but it's pissing me off anyway.
>If I do that then he’ll know I’m interested.
That's the point you dense motherfucker.
>I don’t want things to be awkward cause if he doesn’t feel the same I’m gonna lose a friendship
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT SUFFERING ON HIS SHOULDERS? WHY WOULD YOU FORCE HIM TO BE BRAVE AND TAKE RISKS INSTEAD OF DOING THAT YOURSELF?

>every girl in your school

I've finished my school more than 10 years ago,

I'm not a grill but I think exactly like this.

Attached: shinpachi.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>Is this really how women think?
Well yeah. They'd rather suffer and not know while keeping their "dignity" than to confess their love.

They're literally walking pussies.

>Is this really how women think?

Sadly it is. And there’s no way to fix it

Are you single? If not which god do you worship because that is the real one.
Well at the end of the day cats are always interested

Do you go out and do stuff with him 1-on-1? He might just be nervous about it. If you guys do that kind of stuff, next time he invites you to do something, say something like, "Sure, it's a date :)" Huge emphasis on the smiley if it's over a text. Hope this helps (especially if you live in Albuquerque)

Go do your homework faggot adults are talking

How can I do this?
Should I casually ask him why’d he texted me a lot, does he likes me? Or something aling the line? Would he take it as a hint? Or just outright ask him when will he asks me out

Well, you're the single one, so digest it
It's real easy to call people pussy online, you fucking pussy.

No, we never. Always surrounded by people or with groups. This’s why I’m confused. Maybe he just wanna be friends. He’s pretty outgoing so I don’t think he’s shy nervous

>should I ask why...
No that is an awkward way to approach this.
>ask him when will he ask me out
Nah. Just ask him out.

>talk to girl
>she seems into me
>smiles to me very nicely
>talks with sexy voice
>man up and ask her if shes single
>tehee user i have boyfriend
BASED AND REDPILLED

>Should I casually ask him why’d he texted me a lot, does he likes me?
No.
Would he take it as a hint?
Maybe but he could also convince himself it isn't.
>Or just outright ask him when will he asks me out
This is cunty. It's like asking him out but with none of the positives and all the negatives.
Just ask him "hey wanna get lunch with me on [day]?"

If he's a guy in your friend circle then just ask a mutual friend to find out what he thinks of you.

same, I need to stop.

Honestly who did you ask out? I really doubt they express enough influence to turn a whole student body against you. Unless you’re underaged.

>This is cunty. It's like asking him out but with none of the positives and all the negatives.
Just ask him "hey wanna get lunch with me on

I felt like it’s a bit aggressive as well. We don’t see each other much during lunch time so it’s not possible

I’m too chicken to do this. I don’t trust people, they’ll gossip

Maybe she’s just lying cause she’s not ready to get involved with ya yet

Not gonna lie op you earned your (you)

>I felt like it’s a bit aggressive as well.
You felt wrong then. It's literally just asking if he would like to consume nutrients in your presence.
>We don’t see each other much during lunch time so it’s not possible
Pick a different time then. Friday night bowling is my personal favorite.

It doesn't have to be lunch, that user was just giving an example lol. Just invite him to do something, anything. It could be as simple as "hey wanna go see this movie" where you don't even talk to each other the whole time.

>I’m too chicken to do this. I don’t trust people, they’ll gossip
I mean it's either through friends or you'll have to step out of your comfort zone and put yourself out there.

Would you consider yourself an attractive woman?

Would you consider yourself an attractive woman?

I’m not saying I’m a model or such but I have my own charm. Guys do hitting on me but the ones I like usually didn’t like me back or only wanted to fuck

Ok, well I'm gonna mark that as a "Yes" for all intents and purposes.

All guys want to fuck, even the pious ones. It's in our nature. Unless this guy has yellow fever, an obsession for redheads, or some other extreme sexual preference, he probably likes you. But you two are both being so cautious that nothing is going to happen unless one of you makes a move.

Thing is we don't know anything about your guy friend so we can't tell how many girl friends he's texting.

Yes, I am single. I just want to know how to change this behaviour, but I never succeeded.

Attached: help.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

Well people do call me pretty/cute but I would never say that to myself even tho I know I’m not ugly. I’m working out, fit, know how to dress. I just can’t say it out with my own mouth that I am attractive, guess I have problems with self confidence then. I’ll try to put myself put there and let him do the rest

Well as guys we have to put ourselves out there and go for the kill. But don't think you're suffering this alone. I mean shoot I met this chick 2-3 weeks ago and we've been doing some stuff together but I'm too chickenshit to use the word "date" on her. But I'm worried that she won't be fine with just being friends in the aftermath of rejection, (which I would be, because she has a car and I can go to the store with her)

Good for you you even have alone time with her already. I don’t have shit. Better give up then. This’s too tiring

Hey. Wanna fuck and date and shit?

Ain’t hard. Well, “it” is hard.

Fap time.

This is a dumb thread why are women so incapable of solving problems

Don’t say like it’s only women are this way

Yes but, you must rape him. Like I did with Vincent. He has a massive horse dick ;P

Attached: 2301474-001.jpg (1200x1657, 289K)

You're dying alone you fucking whore

Attached: 2a4cb0d960eeccbda0b47eea9398e50d.jpg (640x753, 52K)

So whore will die alone