A black girl I work with keeps flirting with me and asking me out

a black girl I work with keeps flirting with me and asking me out.

I'm not racist, but I think blacks are the ugliest race. Their skin, facial features, and hair are unattractive to me. I'd rather have sex with a dog desu. How do I get her to leave me alone? I've told her no multiple times.

Attached: 4343434344.jpg (183x276, 7K)

Try appearing super needy around her and she will lose interest before you know it

Just tell her you doubt you'd be interested and if that changes you'll let her know.
Also, preceding a statement with this "I'm not racist but," usually indicates some sort of prejudice so there's not much point in including it. It's word clutter.

Just say you're not looking for anyone right now.

ill try

just say you're not into black girls

Attached: 1537125153691.jpg (638x629, 44K)

>I'm not racist, but...racism
This is the most annoying shit. I'd rather you call me a nigger to my face than be a coward like this. Just acknowledge your racism already

I don't want to sound like a racist;

it's my preference

You can be a dogfucker all you want user

blacks have unattractive features everyone knows and accepts it even black people. That's why blacks try to look more white with skin bleaching, plastic surgery, wigs, makeups, etc

just accept it

It's not racist to say that, but don't say it. I had a black chick come onto me to the point I had to report it to HR, told her I'm not attracted to black girls so she made a report to HR that I was racist and I was fired them. Sued them for wrongful termination and won.

Don't do this as it'll cause you problems when you start dating someone. Just say "Sorry, I'm not attracted to you"

Simply say "I just don't think we click". really simple and vague. people have their preferences and that's okay, and I'm a pretty unattractive man

Its not racist to physically not be attracted to dark skinned people or certain features. Saying you'd rather have sex with a dog is incredibly racist and a pretty shitty, dehumanizing fucking thing to say about another human being.

You realize you can have a racist preference right? It's no worse than having sexist preferences. I, for one, strongly prefer to date women over men. It's literally fine but it's still racist.

Its not the preference, its the reason for the preference and the way you choose to communicate it. "I'm not attracted to dark skinned women" is a fairly innocuous statement. "Blacks are the ugliest race and I'd rather have sex with a dog" is pretty incendiary. If you actually aren't a racist I don't think taking the few seconds of brain power it requires to communicate like a decent human being is too great a task.

>blacks have unattractive features everyone knows and accepts it even black people. That's why blacks try to look more white with skin bleaching, plastic surgery, wigs, makeups, etc
Andddd now we're in racist territory.

Cause its not like white girls get lip injections or butt surgery right?

I'm not op my man. I'm happy dating chicks of any race.

I know, I was speaking more in addition to your statement than in contradiction of it.

Ah, I see. That makes more sense.

>I'm not racist but
Why not? It's easier than defending your bullshit "preference". I get it, user, really. Interracial is gross, and that's ok. Just don't be an asshole about it and stick to your own.

Nigger

ill get fired if I be racist

She asks you out
You say no thanks.
Then what?

He says he’s told her no multiple times

Hey supervisor, she keeps asking me out. I said no thanks. Is this something you can address this with her?
(It's no one's business why he doesn't want to date her. Simply be professional.)

Nigger doesn't mean person with dark skin. It means a fucking brain dead animal with no self control who would attack you over words.

>Cause its not like white girls get lip injections or butt surgery right?
That's the Jewish brainwashing goy.

As opposed to a brain dead animals attacking you over the color of your skin?

>I'm not racist

Yes you are

It’s not racist to not be attracted to certain races. Just as you are with blacks, I find it hard to find white women attractive at all.

Basically play the heavy.
Just say outright you don’t find her attractive or are interested in her in any way. Alternatively report this shit to HR, you already told her “no” at this point it’s simply harassment.

what's the deal with playing victim these days?, some people tend to like certain traits associated with certain races, you'll find slanted eyes will be more prevalent in certain races (asians) over others, and that'll have more to do with your taste in what you find attractive rather than your bias against other races. Color itself is something you can't do much about and certainly is more of a clear cut, so if you don't like dark skinned people there's a way to tell what is and what isn't part of this, however you could still have a more inclined preference for what dark skinned people means to you, maybe is full brown?, maybe this includes pale brown? which would include middle eastern people in some cases, latinos too.
It sucks we have preferences that could make an entire race be discarded of your prefered or ideal taste of attractiveness, but is personal taste, so you shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Call her a nigger.

T. A fucking leaf.
OUT YOU FAG! OUT I SAY!

>Nigger doesn't mean person with dark skin
It literally does. You can't change the definition just because you want to justify your racist vocabulary.

>what's the deal with playing victim these days?
This is something assholes say when people call them on their shitty statements. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to certain features and unattracted to others but that isn't the issue at play here. The issue is OP's obvious racism and the people in this thread who try to cover up their obvious racism with smoke screens and contrived bullshit like "nigger doesn't mean all black people". To say that blacks are the ugliest race and you'd rather have sex with a dog is incredibly racist and dehumanizing. End of story. Calling people on their shit statements isn't playing the victim and such an assertion is a classic racist dog whistle.

nigger

Attached: 1413564771066s.jpg (125x108, 3K)

>some people tend to like certain traits associated with certain races

Except that's not what OP did or said.

I agree, I'd have no problem with someone who was just like "Meh, I've just never been able to get into girls with dark hair. I just LOVE blondes, so as a result, Asian women tend to not be a turn-on for me." The issue is with a preference or distaste for distinct physical feature, regardless of the identity of who it's attached to.

OP didn't do that. He blanketed a vague set of physical descriptors (i.e. their skin, facial features, and hair) as if all black have the same skin tone, facial features, or hair, just because they were attached to an identity of blackness.

The fact is, there really aren't many physical features that any one race has a monopoly. There's a wide variety of skin tones, facial features, and hair you can find on the African continent all considered black. Hell, even the girl OP posted has straight hair that could just as easily belong to a white, hispanic, or asian woman, other than being disingenuously racist and lowering black women to status lower than a dog?

Fuck off and don't defend this shit.

>not wanting big brown booty

More for me.

Attached: racist-cartoon-from-a-1950s-schoolboy-annual-AK3MRX.jpg (1300x954, 216K)