How long until they kill him?

CIA is prepping the narrative.

Attached: president_pelosi.jpg (600x768, 115K)

bump

too many eyeballs on it
the cia will never jfk a president ever again

DC is going to get nuked in about an hour, Pelosi is already in the air, Trump and Pence will die

t. It was shown to me in a vision

see

right

if you got visions you wouldn't larp under that jackass flag.

it won't happen
what will happen is all the leftypedos will be cut open like pigs and roasted on an open flame

Why kill him? He's a fucking vagina who can't even declassify the fraud FISA documents used to harass him, his family, and anyone who supported him. He's a useless fucking cunt

blasphemer. you will go to hell for saying that, just fyi.

Too many autists on Jow Forums.

why? I am glad, I was like

>please universe just make it stop, no more drumpf
then i entered in a trance like state and I saw it happening

He's keeping their drug/weapon/human trafficking ratlines over the border open. Why would they want to kill him?

well you 're to hell for judging me idiot

After Stargate, there's no need to go after a president ever again because they can simply kill any potential disruptive influence decades before it ever matters.

No one gets to be president without approval from the deep state and that includes Trump.

Don't forget goys, only the conservatives have foreign entities running them.

Attached: trump_tower.jpg (360x559, 67K)

Count the number of trees on each side.

i'm not judging you, but god will. i really hope you come to your senses. i'm just telling you what he's said. you'd know too if you'd read the bible and maybe go to church.

this take needs to cool down for a few minutes before you serve it

>i'm not judging you, but god will

you are deluding yourself christnigger, first you judge now you play god

you are going to hell for sure my man

The Bible is pure fiction invented by sandniggers who copied their myths and occultism from the Sumerian and Egyptian civilizations with later influences from Persia, Greece and a few others. You can't learn anything reading that trash because it was purposefully constructed as a tool of indoctrination and enslavement which hides truth and power from adherents so that initiated castes can maintain authority and control over their pawns.

Fucking based!

Maybe this?

Attached: trump_17.jpg (700x5251, 1.3M)

your 'visions' come from satan. he's using you, working evil through you. i'm sorry that your blind hatred of all things holy has made it so you don't recognize that. there's still time, though.

Trump is part of the (((deep state)))
>MUH CIA NIGGERS!
Nobody gives a fuck about your delusions. Trump has cucked out on us already, especially with this stupid ass DACA revival.

Especially after (((Ginsburg))) is gone, it won't be ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS?

Attached: 1544328633815.jpg (200x254, 17K)

Of course not. You put far too much faith in the system. The same exact system that has led us to this same point.

Don't get too worked up by that stuff, the 6-by-6 square was originally associated with solar deism before being rebranded by zealots of christianity whose anti-culture agenda led them to demonize every detail of the pre-christian occult system which was not subsumed withing their approved cultism. Much of the modern obsession with the number is a direct reaction to Crowley's trolling anyway. The geometry of many ancient sites in Europe corresponds to permutations of the 6-by-6 square because their function was related to the management of solar energy and/or solar calendar marking. The same applies to solar temples in Egypt, or anywhere else influenced by the survivors of the Younger Dryas cataclysms.

>It was shown to me in a vision

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I wish a nigga would to be honest. Give my life meaning.

Hexagrams everywhere. If trump is the antichrist shit is gonna get real very very soon.

>your ID

Exactly what the antichrist would say

and look at those digits 369006

what are you implying user?

feeling sleepy now

So should we be planning for WW3 immediately then?

>ID: FUELNAPS

Attached: IMG_5034.png (640x400, 43K)

>when you forget to toggle your CIAnigger Skeleton Key cheat code ID

Attached: IMG_5047.png (640x1136, 223K)

yes i would Kent

Perhaps you are underestimating the stakes.